Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Hunter, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

Yay new thread!! :D :D

I totally agree with that, I wear a uniform very bland so when I go out I really dress up.

The point of my post heehee,

I'd really like to see Horatio happy, he's got such a heavy heart.

2. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

That pic that Hunter posted of David Caruso almost made me fall out of my chair. It's late and I had to shove my fist into my mouth to stifle my laugh. I wanted to scream so bad but had to restrain myself. David Caruso is a fine lookin' man but he should not go out in public dressed like that. OH LORD! I wonder if he is color blind? For real.

Okay I have to say something positive about my David/Horatio or I will go to hell. Umm...so many things to say so I will post a link to a real nice pic of the Caruso. Enjoy!!
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/noblemacaw/Davidwithtounge.jpg

This pic has probably been posted before but I really like it.

The Good Rebecca

3. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Hi ilh214 seen it myself its on the Horatio caine site you've got 100 pages of HC

4. 56SCAE71

56SCAE71 Victim

36!! I'll be 36 in June!! :D

Great pics everyone!! :)

5. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Yeah i've seen that too. It kinda ticked me off, because it's making fun of Horatio.

6. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

Has anyone seen Session 9? I watched it today, for David of course, and it left me totally clueless...but he was so cute in it so therefore I love it. :) and I giggled everytime he said a curse word and thought "oooh horatio would never say that..."

Just wondering what anyone else thought of the movie and if they were as lost as I was with the plot.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I've seen the movie, and I have to say, even though some of it left me scratching my head, I enjoyed the movie. :D It was creepy, psychological, and had a lot of humor.

I really enjoyed David's performance in the movie, and I thought he did a standup job with the role. :D My friends didn't understand the movie, nor did they understand why I was cheering for a ginger-haired man, but I win and they lose. :p

It was such a different role than Miami, so I guess that's why it was it appealing to me. Plus, the colouring was normal so I could actually see his pretty blue eyes. :eek:

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I have the same shade of blue eyes as David :D

Hhmmm......hes definantly worth cheering for.....If I was smiling like an idiot everytime he came on in an episode of NYPD:Blue, I wonder what'd happen if I watched that?

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I liked Session 9 too and I agree with your thoughts on it Geni. :) Infact, I always really enjoy seeing DC in other roles. I've got so used to him as either Horatio or John Kelly, it's refreshing to see him in a different light.

Fangirly moment of Session 9: Seeing DC in a towel and t-shirt, just after a shower. :D

10. Juma

Juma Police Officer

I'm so sorry if this is totally off topic
    *asks some leevay from the mods*

over at the dc imdb boards,which some sort of hate board, there was a poster making a comment in the "why is he so annoying " thread.

The poster made like two spelling mistakes per line in that post and another poster called her / him on it.

very funny.

then there is a response or two, including one that is even funnier.

If you guys agree with me and find the imdb board to be more than rude, not to mention all the times they call dc's fiancee bad things, just head over there and check out the posts.

I advice lurking, the people over there don't allow any other opinions that their own
    TRASH

hehe

*apologizes for off topic, but this was too funny*

EDIT BECAUSE HOLY COW! WHOEVER MODS THE IMDB surpisingly got their delicate heinies ( lazy bums) out off the wagon with unexpected speed.

The same mods over there that allow sexual epitaphs gallore and libellous comments in exuberance, just deleted a perfectly normal comment within seconds. (Aamna's comment on how funny panda_elephant's comment was. I assure everyone, there was nothing even remotely offensive in that post.)

That board is weird man. Panda_elephant's post is still up, in case anyone is fast enough to read this (apparently highly provocative psot on grammar) before it is removed in favor of statements like "dc's baby is ugly ( just to mention the softest one)" and classics as such.

I'm speechless, really. :mad:

taliban hypocracy, is all I can say.

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Unfortunately, that's the way some messageboards are run, and there isn't much one can do about it. Some people prefer to chat over there, no matter what kind of staff are present or their policy on posting etiquette. ;) As for the threads about DC over there, to each his/her own.

And Juma, you are certainly free to state your views but please make sure next time to include some 'on topic' discussion about Horatio/David in your posts too if you'd rather not risk going off topic. As much as we may get flustered about comments on other boards, this thread wasn't designed to be a gossip box. :)

12. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Yeah, I know. That place gets my hormones flowing in mysterious ways.

DC sure looked handsome in monday's ep? I loved it. I'm half glad he was flirting around, and half upset he was flirting around.

If you see my point. hehe.

13. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

14. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Oh wow....i'm snatching that! :lol: There was another one, but it was in icon form in the CSI Miami icon thread. I'll see if i can post it here.

Yup Anna was in Simple Man. Cuz' i'm watching it on the comp right now. :lol:

Yeah Horatio might not make captian. HE CAN LOSE HIS JOB AND CAREER! *rolls up in little ball rocking back and forth* Its not true its not true its not true....

15. csi_pinoy

csi_pinoy Lab Technician

lol kool pic... i think ive seen that somewere though
    what was DC doing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.