Ryan/Jonathan #14: 'Togoholism is International'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Re: Ryan/Jonathan #14

WoW :eek: new thread!!! congrats y'all *frows confetti*

thanks to all y'all who posted pics *hugs* its made me soo much happier cuz I was suffering from togo-withdrawl cuz me internet wasn't working yesterday.

and welcome to the dangerously delicious and dreamy addictive land of The Gorgeous One asiagirl! and any other newbies who have joined wilst I wasn't here! *gives hug and cookies*
    :D

2. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Thanks for the info. But..what does 'pop' mean exactly in this situation? I'm not sure what I've to imagine.
    I haven't had the opportunity to watch it yet. I knew there was something with the corpse but I forgot. ^^

I love that shining in his eyes here. :)

3. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

Pop means letting the air out by inserting a hollow tube to let gas and fluid escape. Without it the human body would explode.

Not been around a for a few days and missed you guys. Lots of lovely pics to keep me happy though. So many I've not seen before and some very gorgeous ones.

If I've missed anyone welcome to any newbies or to oldbies (you know what I mean).

4. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Ah! I thought about something like that but I wasn't sure because I refer 'pop' with something else. So thanks for that!
    *is now wiser than before* :lol:

I like that profile though it's more in the background. Looks great. Like a shadow play..just without the play. :D

5. inge

inge CSI Level Two

aaahhhh!!!! Tooooggggooohhhooolllliiiccc!
    you're back! missed you. *hugs her till she is out of breath* :D
    Nikki, you're my hero! That was a master plan! *hugs her too* :D

aw, your pics are soo cute togholic. The little cat I carry is too cute.
    oh and BTW that's not me in the pic, but it doesn't matter.
    you made me prettier. :lol:

*clears her throat*
    anyway, back to topic. :D

The bloater scene was soo funny.
    Alexx: Don't tell me this is your first.
    (In a totally unbelieving way*
    Ryan: It's my third
    ( :lol: I want to see his reaction to his first bloater)

It was such a cute Alexx/Ryan scene and it's always nice to see that CSI's are also disgusted about a few things. :p
    It reminds a little bit of the headless scene in the morgue in 'Speed Kills'.

About tonights episode:
    Did anything special concerning Ryan happened?
    In tearms of 'he was super smart, he broke the case, he saves the world'. :)lol:)
    I know about the scene with Eric. aww, it sounded sad. :(

6. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Welcome back togoholic! *hugs you* :D Great to see you back again.

The icons are so adorable as well...thanks for remembering the Zoo keeper! ;) (like inge, that's not me in the pic either)

It's very cute, thanks so much for making it for me.

7. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

*waves* Hello! First time talker, long time Togolover. Those photos are so... *sigh*

:) By the way, my names is Heather. Nice to meet fellow CSI-Miami/Ryan/Jon addics.

8. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Ok thats fine.Thanks so much for making me one!! :D "baby wolf"hehe lol.Iv always liked wolves aint that interesting :lol: Anyway Thanks SOO much Togoholic :D

Marns ,Great pic sooo cute! :D

Dutchie Im wondering when the poll is gona be over for the name cuz we r on the 3rd page and no name it looks kinda strange. :confused: so i was just wondering when we r gona get a name for the thread.

Welcome HappilyHappy enjoy the thread :D

9. athlov

athlov Guest

517: A Grizzly Murder

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Hands

Looks like Delko's picking his nose while Ryan isn't looking. :lol: JK

It looks so pretty around them.

Just look at em in their pink shirts. :p

Looks like candle shopping. :lol:

Nice

He's too cute.

Mmmmm

Look at the light shining on him. Isn't he pretty?

more

I was thinking about the smoking thing. Maybe that's why we see him chew so much gum. I don't know how many times I've seen him with gum in his mouth. it's like he holds it in his cheek until the camera is behind him, and then you can see him grinding away at it. :p

Maybe he's addicted to chewing gum now. Jon seems like the type to have an oral fixation - like chewing on pens and stuff. You know, like always having to have something in his mouth. I think that because Jon seems like such an energetic person. Like one that can't just sit still all the time.

In one of the audio commentary things, they had this shot where they went up over him and Peters (410 Shattered), and the commentary guy said that Jon kept shifting on his feet. So when you see that scene it looks like he's swaying in fast forward. :lol: This scene

Welcome Happilyhappy :lol: Nice name. :D

10. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Great caps Athlov! I was not happy that Ryan wasn't in that epi so much. I missed the whole part with him and Eric... my brother called me and was chit chatting about I don't even know what! He asked "What are you doing" and I said "Watching CSI:Miami" and he says "I'll let you go because I don't want to keep you from your hot men" I was thinking - yeh too late! but it's alright! My brother goes to school (college) and he had caught the stomach bug going around - I felt bad rushing him off the phone!!

I have never noticed him chewing gum so much! I remember a couple of episodes but not too often. I guess I am not really looking at his mouth - I normally stare at his eyes. It's his best feature. That is what instantly attracts me to men - their eyes!

I also notice that he is fidgety. When I was a devoted fan of Jimmy Fallon he was the same way - jumping around all over the place shaking and laughing. Then I found out why... and let's just say my attraction to him went buh-bye! (I have a reliable source - one of my friends literally SAW him partaking in 'extra curricular' activities) If I ever found out that Jon was into that stuff he would be dropped immediately. Although he does seem to be the partying type - with his Myspace and some of things his 'friends' put in his comment section..... it seems he is quite wild! and also with the status being "Swinger"..... Whatever anyway... who knows if that is really him managing that Myspace page. Sometimes I tend to believe it is him with the things that his 'friends' say.

11. athlov

athlov Guest

He used to chew gum more in the third season, and I noticed it in season 4 in the ep with Walter Dresden. He was also chewing gum on that little thing on Talk Soup. I've seen him chew in other interviews also. He must really like gum. :lol:
    And speaking of energetic, in SU2 he is crazy. It's so hard to take screen caps of him sometimes because his hands are moving around so much, and he hops around sometimes. :lol:

He was skipping backwards and talking to the other characters in one scene. I kept thinking that the tentacle monster thing was going to trip him. :lol: He's just too funny.
    From that PCC article, it's seems like he really is that way.

:D

The swinger thing is just funny. Jon did say once that he was a body double for Shania Twain. :lol: We both know how likely that is. :p

12. ModernDayDrifter

Great pics Athlov :D

Sounds like Jon is very energetic :lol:

I dont know about the gum thing iv never noticed. Im with u Rack im attracted to mens eyes! I find thats one of their best features.So i dont really spend much time looking at there mouth,less im dreaming about kissing him, *clears throat* AnnnnyyyWaaay i dont spend the eppy starin at his mouth im usally lookin at his eyes :D

13. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Great... I just spent the weekend watching season's 3 and 4. Now I'm going to have to go back and watch it again and look for the gum chewing.

I am also very fidgety. I'm always moving around and can't stand still. It drove people nuts in school. (Mine, however, is not for Jimmy Fallon reasons (; ) Haha. I also talk a lot. Can you tell?

14. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Oh I forgot to add...

I understand how it is to be orally fixated. I used to chew gum A LOT in high school and college. I can't even tell you how badly I destroyed pen tops!! It was also the reason why I got my tongue pierced!

15. ModernDayDrifter

LOL in person i talk alot.Luckly i dont figet that much.

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.