Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Hmm, as far as I'm aware, that is still being unfaithful, which ever way you cut it. ;)
    I completely agree. You only have to look at H's reaction to the results of Madison's blood sample in Big Brother to know the exact extent of H's anger, frustration and disappointment at his brother's irresponsible actions. Some people just don't change, even when they are given another chance. Hence, Raymond returned to his old ways in Rio. H still loved him though, undoubtedly.

However, back to H/Y. ;) Thanks for posting the lyrics (love that song) and the lovely icons Kit.

Welcome vikki07. What do I think of Horatio and Yelina? I think that they have a wonderful romantic chemistry, they clearly adore each other and they understand each other so well. We need to get Yelina back on the show. H really is quite dull without her around. ;)

2. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

*waves* at Lucy. Brought ya another present. Hope ya like. :D I got the pic of Yelina somewhere here on the thread. Can't remember who posted it but, ty. Also ty to Ducky for the pic of Horatio. Oh, I forgot *slaps head* lyrics are by The Jackson Five. :)

[​IMG]

3. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Saw the whole of Hurricane Anthory last night liked the beginning H/Y were talking and Y notice the cut on H's forehead and asked him if he was alrigth.He said yes in his usual boyish way

went on the HC site and saw a really great banner of H/Y with the words more than a flame :)

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Indeed he did - I should have added that to his impressive record, lol. ;) Poor Raymond - such a shame that the writers didn't give him a chance to even attempt to explain how he ended up in trouble yet again in Rio. They really did write him off way too soon. So many loose ends, so much lost potential (again). *sigh*

Anyway, sorry, quilty of going on about Raymond again, but that was a good point about Rio, as was the reference to Big Brother. :)

katpin, thank you for posting the wallpaper! Lovely words, very poetic. Glad that you stopped by to post it. Much appreciated. :D

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

uhhh sorry for diging in Ray Sn. subject...probably will repeat some guys thoughts, but i too don`t think that H/Y shippers hate him or treat him bad. i do agree that Y love him when they marry (in opposite why it would be out of her character). but after this somehow her hubby have change or more possibly have start to play his real 'I'. till two person don`t start to life together they don`t know fully each other. so i suppose the problems in Y/Ray Sn. marriage start a little before he go undercop and begin to dig after this. for me the whole problem come for too selfish and irresponsible Ray Sn. (maybe coz of his 'hard' past). but after we have see S 2,3,5 epis all my impression for Ray Sn keep make me think that he is the 'weak' bro in Caine family (too many examples/quote). also if Raymond care for Yelina and his son why he wait till '10-7' to search help from his bro?! or what about Suzzy/Madison story line, man who claim that love and care for his family won`t do such betrayal...alos in 'Rio' like the rest guys have say Ray Sn. have opportunity to start 'new' life, but he get in trouble again. and the most regularly and stupid reason is to say that he do this coz of his family. as Yelina say in this epi - 'A leopard doesn't change its spots' - this describe Raymond character perfect. i agree that without Ray Sn. character H/Y relationship would be more easy, but less interesting. but for my regret exactly this 'betrayal and egoist ' behaviour from Ray Sn. make Yelina more careful and distrustful. not in last place TPTB have create Ray Sn to be opposed to Horatio character - as i remeber long time ago Ann D have say that this H/Ray Sn story line have to be some kind of modern version for Cane and Abel.

thanks guys for all this lovely avas, wallpapers and lyrics :)

6. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

What a horrible week it's gonna be for me, my boss is making me work late :( Won't be able to come here as much as I would like.

No I don't think we all hate Ray Sr. Agree with you snickergeek when you said when H looks at Y and Ray he sees Ray.

Growing up I would assume the brothers only had each other and that would have strengthed their bond, only like most people agree Ray is the black sheep among the two brothers. I also don't doubt Y loved Ray but like Pusher said that was before he changed.

But tptb meant Y to be H's love interest from the start so they wrote in the complicated history between them both to keep us rivetted to the screen and it worked. Having the Ray Sr storyarc added a more intersting dimension to the H/Y relationship too. But now that there're no more things in the way and I think it's time tptb realise Y's role and make her H's once and for all.

7. schelle73

schelle73 Witness

Hey all, long time no see... I've been lurking much.
    I wonder, is it just my poor old imagination, but did they have H emotional in Monday's ep. The hispanic girl resemebled Yelina kind of from the back, and he seemed to be emotionally tense much.
    Maybe it's just me, wishing much for the return of Y... but that's where I was... going to rewatch again

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I just saw the episode. And my god she really does look a bit like Yelina. It's so obvious the writers casted her to tease the old H/Y fans. I mean when she left the office we got a slowmotion while H was watching her..

And he was rather protective of her :)

Btw does anybody have the handholding scene @ computer? :p

9. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

schelle73 I so totally agree. Watching the interrogation scene I kept thinking 'This sounds an awful lot like some of the discussion about H and Y and H having a protector complex.' And then Anna walked away and I was like "HEY, SHE LOOKS LIKE YELINA!" At least from the back. With the hair. And the suitish looking thing. And H acting all weird. He was all tense and sad and needing-Yelina-y. Or maybe that was just me. Cause I would fall over and squee myself to death if Yelina came back. Which she's going to. Cause she gotta. At least once. WE WANT HY SMOOCHIES, PTB!!!

Okay, over that.

Gillian Sara Grissom

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

can i share another point of view from the last night Miami epi ?! ;)

Anna: You really believe in that whole serve and protect thing don't you? Horatio: Its...its the only thing i can do.

ohhh boy give me a break, that was such a ridiculous moment!! if i was there will slap H on the face. this guy for surely need to see doctor. i can`t believe that H and TPTB really think that we love his character....wow...poor them. after this epi i start to hesitate did i want Yelina back on Miami....i`m so sick from this fake super hero - make only puppy dog look, pose or say funny one liners... :mad: if i have to be honest for me was ways more interesting to see Stetler again on the screen even for 30 sec. and back to the topic ....this latino girl make me think only for Aerosol...sorry guys...hummm she is young and H think she need protection (don`t stop to repeat it whole epi, so so irritating blahh) ... so i won`t be surprise if after some epis she become HoBride #3 - killed in the end of this season from bad supervisor :rolleyes:

btw schelle73 and GillianSGrissom nice to see u again :)

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That does sound very melodramatic, I agree. I mean, I'm sure that there are plenty of other things H can do! ;)

With writing like that, I certainly hope it improves when Yelina returns, which I sincerely hope is sooner rather than later. I really hope that we will see her again before end of season, as Sofia and Corey implied. :)

Great to see you again Schelle & Gillian! :D

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ H

13. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

14. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

15. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist