Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Re: Gil <3 Cath #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!

Thanks for explaining the title. :D

I had a tough 2 weeks with 2 funerals, and haven't posted much. :( I'm feeling much better. :D

I'm gonna have to watch that ep when it re-airs. :D
    Since I've only seen 1 CSI ep this season, I can't comment on any episodes, which is why I don't participate. :)
    Besides, Spike will probably have these eps this fall.
    So I'll watch them then. And Noooooo I don't plan on buying CSI on dvd anymore. It isn't worth it for me. :rolleyes:

-------------------
    [​IMG]

2. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

*sigh* i love G/C :)

Now that I have been run out of commenting on episodes by GSR fans...apparently we are not allowed to say we hate the scenes, because it 'offends' the GSR fans. They have taken over :(

3. xitalianxromanc

xitalianxromanc Rookie

^not to encourage mod slapping but you are right.

I think they need to have Lily and Lindsey come to the lab...like during a drop off sorta thing, but Cath's not there or she's buisy but Gil's there and un occupied and stumbles on the scene. hehe. I'd just love to see that interaction with her mom and Lindsey.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Oh yeah. I'd love to see a scene with LIly and Lindsey and Gil. Wonder how much Lily knows of what is going on?

WP, great picture, thank you! And I'm sorry about the two funerals :(

Erica, I dunno about you, but I'm sure that the way they were standing together in the layout room that they were both thinking of other ways they could use it ;)

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please don't bring discussion from other boards over here. This is not the place for it and this is not the place for you to discuss your "hatrid" toward GSR scenes. You can express your dislike (not hate) of the GSR scenes in here if it relates to Gris/Cath. If not, take it to the debate thread. You can vent your frustrations in the CSI:Crime Scene Investigation Debate Thread. I can dig it up if you want me to. In there you can discuss what you like or don't like about a particular ship.

ETA: xitalianxromanc, board rules state that signature banners cannot be bigger than 220x75. Your banner is 320x114 and also contains a smilie. Please resize your banner to comply with board rules and also, please remove the smilie. You can have a signature or text only. thanks ;)

ETA: Edited parts are in bold

6. Lady_Grissom

Lady_Grissom Hit and Run

Hi hi hi, yeah new treath!!! GCR is special!!!!YEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
    The other nigth I was watching Loco motive, I like that grissom!!!!
    So as you now I´m not watching that much of CSI, just a couple of episode!!!But I will be GCR to the end and forever!!!
    I´m allways reading the threads but sometimes I´m mad with the TPTB and producer!!!God now they kill my grissom againg!!!!God!!!!!!! (you now what I mean?) :(

But I´m happy for this thread!!! WE RULES!!!!!
    GCR RULES!!! :)

7. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I liked Grissom in Locomotives too.Was that the ep with Max the cement dude or am I confused? Well whatever the ep, I liked the gc scene in the ep with max where after Catherine finishes laughing, she observes that Gil is tired. That was really sweet for me. And surprisingly, I kind of liked it when they were interupted by Sara. You could almost sense the tension in the room when she walked in. If the writers could play on that tension between the three when they're together, they could hit gold. Heck, we could even get more gc out of it, which obviously makes a good ep (hopefully TPTB have got the hint by now).

Hey, any idea when the minature killer appears again? I want another line like we got as a thread title, maybe something along the lines of: "Catherine, my office, right here, right now."

I'd like that. Hey how much do you guys wanna bet the miniature killer is gonna be the focus of the s7 finale?

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

PURE JOY!! Congrats, guys!! :) I'm so glad that we're all enjoying it!!
    Beautiful together:
    [​IMG]
    (Oh God, I swear--with every single new thread, I think I'm posting the same image all the time!! Love it too much!)

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I just watched the shaving scene. I feel like crying!! Sniff! Not just because of the GSR but shes shaved him and im a big beardy fan.

I need some serious GCR loving to cheer me up. I need pics peoples! :(

What do you think Cath is going to say/do when she finds out about GSR?

And 27dayz , i've always found tension between Gil/Cath/Sara when they share a scene.

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I have no desire to watch that moment. :D I heard about it so I knew it was coming from a friend.
    Besides,I was too busy saying good-bye to "The OC" that night. Which was waaaaay frickin' COOL!!!! :p I Love and will miss Julie Cooper. :D :(

Anyway.....

[​IMG] Here's a pic to cheer you up! :D

11. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Lol I wouldn't watch it if I was you either :( tis a sad moment for all us PureJoy'ers. Before I get modslaped I ain't bashing GSR, just wishing that it was Cath shaving him. Or, he didn't get shaved at all. RIP Billy's beard.

I think i'm gonna watch some S1 after tnites new UK epsode cuz i'm in need of GC lovin' after that. I've been reading fanfics all day, to my suprise theres actually more GCR than GSR. I consider that a minor victory lmao.

Any more pics? Lost all mine when my pc died. May it rest in peace along with Billy's beard.

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

From last night's ep on Spike: F&L

[​IMG]

[​IMG] I had to include this! :lol:

13. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

I didn't watch the episode either..
    Maybe these will cheer you up: :D

[​IMG]
    My fave combination is actually Grissom+Beard and his cap and his Cath. lol. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    whoo! hot. :devil:

Billy said on a recent interview that "On Grissom and Sara’s affair: ...I think their relationship would be a disturbance to the rest of the team. It wouldn’t be good for Grissom as he’s a supervisor and it wouldn’t be good for Sara who’s a subordinate. They realise the conflict, which makes for interesting drama."

Although Catherine seems ok with Grissom having a girlfriend in Leaving Las Vegas, from that interview it seems that TPTB want drama, so I'm guessing Catherine wouldn't approve of GSR. I think she'd be happy that Grissom found himself a gf, but of course Cath cares for Gil so she'd point out the consequences of the situation that he has gotten into... Or since TPTB want an ultra soap opera melodramatic CSI they could make Cath completely against it... Or the discovery of GSR could split the team just like what happened in Redrum. lol!

That's awesome. I agree, the Miniature Killer storyline is not yet finished so we'll probably have more rough!Grissom scenes. yay! 'Catherine, you're getting lay'd right now!' lol

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Hottie_Cath - those pics actually did cheer me up, thanking you!! Speshly the one with Marg's arm draped around Billy!! :) I think im off to Youtube to watch that vid, now that *will* cheer me up!!

I red that interview with Billy t'day, gotta say i'm quite excited to see the drama because wasn't it Grissom who lectured about not getting involved with co-workers (or somethin to that nature) in the past? I'm sure Cath'll set him straight!

How about a love triangle?! Lmao, go Cath!!

And Hottie_Cath - what i'd give to hear him say that *grin*

15. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Something tells me he does, already. Only, we don't see that. :lol:

EVen though I'm all for the Cath!Drama (u know me), I dunno if I'd be ready for THIS kind of drama. i mean, it would be a little bit too UN-CSIish. I think that if we have a fight (or something like that) over GSR relationship, be it between Griss and Cath, or between Cath and Sara...Well, wouldn't it be like "Orange County in LV"?
    I don't know what the reactions would be like. I mean, I've never seen Catherine as the jealous type. I've always imagined the scene when she caught Eddie cheating on her as if she just went away with Linds, without actually screaming and yelling.
    Well, Gil's not Eddie, I know she porbably cares more about him than she did about her husband, but I still can't see her getting mad and all jealous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.