The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To My Best Friend:
    I understand you two are dating. but when i say he treats you wrong, you need to take me seriously. you need to get a backbone and gain some self-respect. I'm saying this as your best friend, you need to get out of this now.
    ==================================
    To My Ex:
    You need to grow up. We're not seven, i think we're over using pity insults. I can't be with you right now, you need to respect that, instead of calling me when you know i'm with my girl friends, lose my phone number.
    =====================================
    To Him:
    I Know, we've only been together for a week but i'm really happy with you. You picked me up when i needed it most, and were a friend for so long. as much as i push you away, it's because i'm afraid to let you in.

2. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my great grandma: I feel so so sorry for you. I mean, you've already lost one son, and you're slowly losing another. I can't imagine what it's like to be you right now. I hope you'll be okay.

To my roommate: Ah, you bother me. You tell me to pass you something, then go do it yourself. Well agh! Don't ask me if you're planning to do it yourself anyways!!!

3. AshleyFirst223

To My Mom:
    I'm so so so so sorry. I broke your biggest rule. I screwed up, even though you don't know it yet, i know your going to find out and I just didn't mean to do it, i knew what i was going and I deserve to be grounded til i graduate college. i love you so much and i'm really sorrry.

4. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

Once again, to the same dude: Look, I know I am not an easy person to please. But for cripes sake, you are the worst person person to talk to! I am trying to talk to you about how anxious and upset I am over my dumb medicine having a link to diabetes and you are talking about peanut butter and jelly! What is wrong with you?! Why do I continue to talk to you?!

5. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

To my best friend:
    What the hell happened to you? You don't seem to give a damn about me even though I didn't give you a reason. I also hate the fact that you voice your negative opinion about my other friend. I can't stand yours either, but I'd never EVER tell you because I know how you'd feel.
    You barely talked to me today. Are you jealous or what? Once again, I did NOT give you a reason to behave like this... I said "ciao" when I left school this afternoon, and you just couldn't say a "bye"? MEH :rolleyes: Also, you can't solve a problem this way. If you have something to tell me, please do. And, I won't give a damn either till you don't.

6. Roosey

Roosey Captain

^ Awh Zsó, I know what you mean. *huggles* If you feel like talking you know where to find me.

To my 'friend':

I think you're lying to us. I really think you do and I want you to be honest.

7. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my roommate: stfu.
    To my uncle: I'm going to build you a teddy bear! And it's going to have a cute little shirt! And it's name shall be Ken Jr. Buwhaha! And hopefully it makes you feel better!

8. AshleyFirst223

To My Friends:
    Stop Lying and Grow Up, we aren't in seventh grade anymore.

To My Ex:
    Stop spreading rumors, none of that happened and you know if it did, you would have initiatied it.

To My Sister's Friends:
    Stop being so lame, I don't care that your younger than me, you mess with my sister, your going to get "The Wrath of Ashley".

To My Best Friend:
    I hope your safe right now, i have no clue what your doing and i hate being your parent but your kinda too risky.

9. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

To myself: What is wrong with you? Why are you letting something that is not real upset you so much? Why does this upset you so much exactly? Is it envy? Is it something else? Are you scared it all means something? And why can you not just talk to someone about it already? Or about anything for that matter? And why be angry that your mother brought it up? She does not know it upsets you. And how can someone who makes you so happy make you so darn depressed at the same time? And ignore all those folks that tell you that you need to just drop everything you take and start living healthier. Yes, it may help, but not much.

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Nikki, if you ever decide you do want to talk about it, you know where the PM button is ;)

11. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To my Therapist:

Are you listing to me or what? Do you understand me at all? Or am i just a number you think you are helping me?
    Dont you hear what i say or am i saying it wrong?
    I dont understand i thing of you and you make me more confused and angry at once. And that only when i want to cry, i just need arm around me.. Dont tell me to be sweet for myself and try to confort myself. I did that for many years, i always was alone, no one to talk to or no one who hugged me. So why are you telling me to do this thing alone again. I cant, do understand that i need that arm around me, i need to cry and i need to beloved. I dont need to be alone and depressed or be hated for who i think i am. Because i dont know who i am because of you. Please start to listen to me and dont let me walk away from myself and this therapy. Because ive you lose faith in me i will end up under the ground, and thats not what i want. But i cant help myself any more not alone i mean more. Please please be there and be nice and not so bitchy.. I need you dont you understand that. I need a safe place to cry and tell whats on my mind, to learn to life like the people around me, learn not to be afraid of the world but to like it more, learn to express my emotion and not explote like a bom, learn to love myself and others instead of hating them, learn to live a life.. So dont let me down now!!! Please dont.............. :( :( :(

12. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To friend: Agh! You don't bleed black. You know what, if you bleed black, then I bleed purple! And if you get to cry blood, I get to cry the rainbow! And if your heart gets to be black, my heart gets to be green! Yeesh, you do not bleed black, you do not cry blood, and your heart is not black! Yeeshness.

To the creator of this gum: Okay it's tasty...for all of five minutes! Why can't you make a gum that actually tastes like something for longer than 5 minutes! God! I want to be able to blow huge bubbles as well as actually taste something! Is that too much to ask?

13. X05

X05 CSI Level One

Wow. this thread is awesome.
    This little note is to my anatomy/physio teacher and it's voiced from all of the students in my A&P class.

Would it be too much trouble for you to actually help us (your students) learn? Confusing and misleading us only will cause YOU grief in the end. Lying about what material we will be tested on is a sure-fire way to create confusion and dis-satisfaction. We thought you were going to be a good teacher - someone who would want to help us get through the learning process and make it as straight forward as possible. We are losing respect and faith in you as a teacher.

14. AshleyFirst223

To My English Teacher:
    the only reason i'm passing your class is because coach helps me with all my homework. you don't do crap, you can't teach my class, we're regular ed, go teach AP for godsake.

To My Team:
    This is the year, we have a state :)

15. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

To my mom:
    Please shut up. You're coming home from work, you put down the grocceries and you immediately start to yell. We all know you're tired and hungry, and you want us to cook and do the whole fecking household, but it doesn't work that way. Like you can get whatever you want by screaming. I'm surprised that you don't know any better, doing the job you do. And every time we hear our neighbours fight, you go: 'she's doing this and that all wrong. She's the mother, she has to stand above her son!' but you yourself aren't any better. We've had this problem when it was just the two of us, and now we have it again when it's the four of us. I can't believe you think that screaming takes care of things and that my brother and I will listen this way to you. Just adjust your attitude, will you?

And it would help a lot too if you would stop smoking :rolleyes: It's a shame of that one-year-break now that you have started again. I know you do it outside, but when you come inside the whole house smells like smoke. I hate that smell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.