your top ten pet peeves

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by geekloverulesGSR, Aug 21, 2006.

1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Another 2 big ones for me.

1. Girls who sleep around and get pregnant or an STD. And Than go "i don't know how this happened, i was always so careful".

2. People who are upper middle class and complain about how horrible their life is.

2. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

1. Posers
    2. Preppies
    3. Gangsta-wannabes
    (I guess I just mentioned about everyone at my school)
    4. Racists/Homophobic people
    5. Our fearless leader, Mr. George W Bush and his "strategery" for Iraq. Need I say more?
    6. People who smoke, or at least blow it in my face.
    7. When someone has a problem and no one tries to do anything.
    8. Religous extremists.
    9. Commericals during my favorite TV shows.
    10. People who complain but don't do anything to change what they are complaining about.

3. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

I want to hear whoever posted 'poser's definition of it.

4. csifool

csifool Hit and Run

1. When people lie
    2. When people spit
    3. when people don't throw away used tissues
    4. peopele who don't follow the rules
    5. disrespectful people
    6. people who complain and make excuses
    7. when people think its funny when i get mad
    8. kids that get what they want all the time
    9. people who are always better than me and know it and flaunt it.
    10. when i mess up

5. AshleyFirst223

Another one
    1. Pushy salespeople.

6. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ohhh this is a cute little thread!

1. When people chew with their mouths open that IRRITATES me to NO END
    2. When people whine about being hurt when you have it much worse.
    3. When someone tries to correct you with the wrong info.
    4. When people who you try to help turn their back on you.
    5. When people pretend to know EVERYTHING that drives me INSANE
    6. Grammar/Spelling It's really not that hard to spell everything out, no need for hard-to-read ebonics
    7. When really really bad singers feel the need to sing every second of every day.
    8. When people don't stop talking.
    9. When someone looks over your shoulder while reading something
    10. When people say one thing, do another (hypocrite)

Thats my list :D

7. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Oh my gosh that bothers me too! It's so annoying. Another thing that bothers me is when somethings like "5 for $20.00" or something like that. And you only grab one, and then they're like "are you sure you only want one?" well, yes, I'm sure, otherwise I would've grabbed more!

8. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

1.When i'm driving a friend around and they just all of a sudden change the song i'm listening to. I don't care if you don't enjoy my death metal. Suck it up. Its my vehicle.
    2.When people see my Nirvana shirts and say "Oh, you like Nirvana?"....Why no i dont! I paid $35 for this shirt because the colors looked nice. :rolleyes:
    3.When people take forever to find their library card and when they do find it they usually throw it at me. NOT COOL.
    4.When my friend doesn't close her mouth when she eats. Ugh so loud and annoying.
    5.When people claim they looove a band when they only know 1 song and when you try to show them other songs by that band they change the song(which brings me back to my #1) :lol:
    6.People who sneeze/cough without covering their mouth. Ew.

I can't really think of anymore. But i will most likely be back to rant about people and their annoying habits :lol:

9. X05

X05 CSI Level One

1. Spelling and grammar errors (especially by people who are in professional occupations)
    2. People who drive SLOW in the fast lane
    3. People who are rude for no reason whatsoever
    4. Long lines at the supermarket
    5. Police officers who work "speed traps" which are operated obviously only to bring in $$$$$
    6. Professors who are not good teachers
    7. Homophobic people :mad:
    8. People who use their cell phones in movie theaters

And... I'm sure I'll figure out more to add later. But, the ones I have listed seriously irritate me.

10. AshleyFirst223

oh i know. or when you get the counter and they go "are you sure you don't need these braclets, they're on sale today only." no thank you. i know how to do my shopping.

11. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

:lol: Amen, my friend! These modern-day "gangstas" don't have a thing on the old time Italian and Irish mobsters.

Pet peeves:

1. People who drive the speed limit or slower in the fast lane. If I want to speed and get a ticket, that's my prerogative. Don't hold up traffic.

2. People who just shouldn't have driver's licenses at all. You all know who I'm talking about. ;)

3. People who, when in a debate or on TV, will attempt to shout down the opposing view-point. Number one lesson in debate was: he who yells the loudest has nothing to say.

4. People who can't turn their cell phones off when going inside a restaurant/theater/doctor's office. Unless you're a doctor, you're not that important. If you must use your cell phone, don't talk so loudly that I discover what the lab found in your blood work. That really doesn't make my lunch enjoyable. :rolleyes:

5. Poor grammar and spelling is atrocious and completely uncalled for in modern society. I actually "correct" misspelled words in my head before moving on to following posts. How sad is that? :(

6. Restaurants that serve portions huge enough for 3 people. Come on, I'm only one person. Drop the price and cut the portion, please.

7. Molesters and sex offenders who harm babies and children, yet receive minimal to no jail sentences in some USA states. That is reprehensible and sends a message to the children that they did something wrong. Why don't the judges and state legislators take the molesters and offenders home to their houses, with their families? :mad:

12. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

-This is my #1 since I've been dealing with it my entire life: people who make fun of my stuttering. Seriously do you have anything better to do than tease someone who struggles with their speech? Honestly, grow up. Show some respect and maturity, especially if you're an adult. If I had a nickel for every time an ADULT teased me, I'd be rich. I don't care if you don't know I stutter, it doesn't give you the right to make fun.

-Justin Timberlake. *shudders*

-People who talk with food in their mouths because a) it's gross and b) I can't even understand what they're saying

-People who talk on cellphones and drive. I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone come out of either their driveway or a parking lot and they're already talking on the phone. Can't you just sit in your car and talk AND THEN drive? Wow what a world we live in.

-Drivers who will either stop at a light and slowly creep until the light turns green or don't fully stop and creep. Seriously, the light isn't going to change any faster.

-Drivers who clearly speed but don't get that far. For example, when a speeder passes my dad and puts the pedal to the metal, they don't actually get very far, they usually get stuck at a light.

-People who commit terrible crimes and get away with it. Our justice system is soooo screwed up.

-Bush. 'Nuff said.

-Having to walk through puffs of smoke at college. If you're that desparate for a stick, at least have the decency to stand far away from the door so other people don't have to breathe it in.

-Guys who wear their pants so low the crotch is at their knees. It's hilarious because it looked like they crapped themselves, plus they waddle like a penguin.

13. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

How about drivers that not only yak on the phone, but also text message? Talk about a hazard and a half. I just read an article on that in the Philadelphia Inquirer and one girl interviewed said that she does not care, she HAS to immediately text someone back if they text her while driving.

14. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

That's true, I've seen people do crazy things while driving...reading the paper, doing their make-up...this world is so messed up it's unbelievable. Pay attention to the road so you don't get into an accident that will endanger not only you but other drivers. Turn off your cellphones or at least pull over when someone calls. I don't think it's going to be THAT important, if it is the person will leave a message.

15. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

When people say/write Guns N' Roses as Guns And Roses.