Jorja's piercing rumor

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Athena, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moppig

Moppig Rookie

It could also just be the button on her pants. It looks to be about where the top of her pants would line up.

2. LaneyViperGurl

LaneyViperGurl Rookie

That is also possible. I'm so used to elastic waist pants I didn't think that. Thats why this is all just speculation. Ya never know.

3. wildcherry

wildcherry Lab Technician

The pants she's wearing are the low rise hipster type, so they fit a lot lower under her belly, making it stick out a little.

The position and the size of the 'lump' does look more like a piercing than anything else.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

if you have tatoo is definatly a possibilty that she has a piercing...I mean I have my tongue done and I used to have a lip...its normally piercing before tattoos... ;)

But it does indeed look like a navel piercing, and it would be great if they bought it up! Like for all the CSI's to be taken by suprise by it. Like she brings it up because its relevent to a case or something.

5. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

You cant really tell in the pic posted above but if you re-watch the ep (which I did after this was brought up), as she is walking down the hall, the lighting makes the bottom of her shirt kind of sheer and the little bump/possible piercing is more to the left of her belly button.
    Im inclined to think its not a piercing, not to say JF doesnt have one b/c no one really knows, but you can see her bellybutton through her shirt.
    I 'spose we'll just have to wait til the next ep to see if we see it again.

Here's a clearer pic...

*pic from Erica's*

=============
    ~Edited: Picture to large.~

6. wurlocke

wurlocke Lab Technician

two cents : it's a piercing. =)

7. X05

X05 CSI Level One

yea I def. think they'd work it into Sara's character, all those little details make up the person...

8. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

A tummy? :lol: Jorja is a lot smaller than you guys think. For example, here is an actual picture of Jorja during the filming of 6x01 or 6x02 (I can't remember). Compare that to some of the screencaps. The camera does actually make you look bigger. Jorja is a size 2-4 at best.

^^I found that picture over at YTDaW from one of the girls that was fortunate enough to meet Jorja during filming.

9. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Gasp! :eek: Lucky kid!

10. awesomeredhead

awesomeredhead CSI Level Two

I know! I. Would. Die.

11. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

This pic is from Season 5, Im thinkin' Viva Las Vegas.
    I do agree that she's smaller than shes given credit for, she's pretty tall so Im guessing she'd be more lean than anything.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Who ever said she wasn't small? She's obvisouly tall and thin and I've never thought otherwise! you crazy guys

13. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

I don't think Jorja's 'fat' I think from the look of her stomach that she might suffer from bloating from time to time, but that's all. In my opinion, she has a pierced navel, because I have my navel pierced and if I wear certain clothes you can see the small bump of the piercing though it. =D

14. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I don't think anyone ever said she was 'fat' or anything like that. her tummy may not always be perfectly flat all the time - which is where these silly rumours come from. But she is very slender.

15. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

I wouldn't mind having a body like hers! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.