CSI: Holland #4 Holland = frietje speciaal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Lizzy_004, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

Oh shut up! :lol:

lmao, I get it :p I like them too actually, just not as I like Carter/Abby. But I'll be looking forward to this.

Uh, you have to ask our little Roosy (yes, that's a song) that, she's more up to date about ER than I am..

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Season 13 is on right now in the US :) I like it so far. Though it's a little centered on Abby and Luka (don't get me wrong I love them but I think they should concentrate on other characters). Ah well *hops towards ER thread*.

And I won't shut up about the Carby thing, Lizzy. You know me :p.

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Well... IMO.. even ER will always be THA SHOW for me... they should just end it with dignity. It's all gone... Downhill started pretty much when Mark left, along with Liz and Rocket and finally with Carter.

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Marky :(. He should come back, awh that's impossible. Lizzy shouldn't have left either (no, not you Lizzy :p). Rocket rocked my socks. He was so funny and sarcastic. There's this Romano wannabe on ER right now.. I hate him :p Doug shouldn't have left either, along with Carol..

Little spoiler;

Kerry has left too.

5. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Mark and Lizzy definitely shouldn't have left. Actually it sucks that most of the 'original' cast have left. And I actually miss Romano too... I mean he's a jerk, but he still belongs to ER. :p

6. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

Mark was the best actor in ER history. Doug made the whole show funny. The old days were better. I miss Kerry now too, I know she's 'officially' still in it, but you never get to see her. I totally agree with you Ducky, they should end it with dignity.
    All the newbies make it a whole other show. Ray, Pratt, Neela, Morris, Sam, I like every single one of them, but I like the old cast much much more.
    Carol, Carter, Doug, Benton, Jeany, Kerry, Mark, Elizabeth, Susan, Romano, Jerry, Haley, Chuni. I think that was about it.. :) Susan rocks like hell too!

^What a rant :p

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Susan was a kickass :D I have a soundclip somewhere where she and Mark talks about Carter while he is sleeping :p

8. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

cool! care to share?

Speaking of Carter, he was really cute in his younger days. One day, when it was very quiet at the ER, no patients at all, I remember that they (was it Mark and Susan?) made a cast on his leg, and then they called him through the speakers, and he came running out of the sleeping room, all disoriented, and he couldn't stand at all. So funny!

9. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

OMG! I love that episode. I felt so sorry for Carter, because he had to take care of all his patients with his leg like that. :lol:

I loved how Carter always made a fool of himself in season one. There's this episode where he has to identify a boy by the year book of his school. And so he thinks he has found the right boy and calls his parents, gives them the terrible news that their son died and then it turns out it isn't their son. He has picked the wrong boy. Oops... :p

10. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I loved that episode and it was funny seeing him run with a cast around his leg.

11. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I loved Susan! :D She should come back.. (ok new spoiler, Lizzy's going to kill me)

She should come back when.. Luka and Abby are going to get married. Yes, they are. :D She was their best friend, and I think she should be back, at least she should attend the wedding.

12. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that can't be true!!!! omg!! :( (this actually means that I don't care :p )

I do like that baby in your avvie, Roosy! ;)

EDIT:

Okay, I made a pic during X-Factor last week. My brother and I noticed something funny, so I made a pic and put it on my computer this week. I just forgot to post it.
    From right to left: Richy, Sharon, X6, Wendy van Dijk. Pay attention to Wendy van Dijk! :p

Here it is:

Wendy van Dijk holding a Light Saber

13. JayneEmilysRealm

JayneEmilysRealm Judge

^^ LMFAO.. haha, that's genious!! haha, has me crackin' now :lol: ohhh CSI starts in 20 minutes.. must go off and kick my housemate from the telly!

14. Danique

Danique Rookie

On thursday there's gonna be a new CSI NY epi. Love Run Cold :D

15. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

Okay people, listen up!! :D

In order to really meet each other, we have to make a definite plan, or this thing will never happen. So either you're in or you're out. Of course everybody has to check with parents, partners or whatever, so I'm giving you two weeks. In 14 days you have to decide whether you want to come or not. Then we'll make a list of who's in and we'll set a date on which everybody is available. Good plan?

ooh that was fun :lol: