Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Bullet_Girl, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

No worries DarlaF, and you didn't start anything. ;) We do hope that since you've enjoyed reading this thread in the past that you'll stick around and join in on the fun.

2. Catwoman

Catwoman Hit and Run

Can't you also download them from Innertube? Though I don't recommend it since Innertube rarely works for me. I prefer to just pay the dang $2 and download it from iTunes, but I try not to do that since I always buy the DVD sets and don't want to pay twice, but I have to get my fix somehow. :) Sorry, didn't mean to beat a dead horse...I'm done...

Oh, wait, I might want to introduce myself...:lol: Hi! I'm Cat and I am a Speed-er. Love the man and really miss him. Though, (ducking down to avoid rotten fruit) I also love Ryan, for completely different reasons. They are two different men and have two different relationships within the team. I loved the Speed/Delko friendship and I miss that emmensely. :)

I am very happy I found this board and people who like to talk about my favorite addiction...CSI. :)

Take care,

Cat

3. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

You can view them online for free on InnerTube, but not download them to your computer as you could with iTunes.

And welcome to the Miami Forum Catwoman. :) And no worries, I love both Speed and Ryan myself.

I also agree that the friendship between Speed and Eric was wonderful and I also miss it terribly.

4. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

welcome Catwoman i hope you keep coming back to chat with us :D
    i wouldn't be worried about loving ryan too i think we all do in our own ways ;)
    speed/delko friendship was greatness. there little witty banter was awesome, i miss it

5. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

I couldn't agree more. I think that's one of the things I miss most of all. You knew that despite the ranking, the two men were close friends and had mutual respect for each other. Their banter was classic and they played off each other very well.

And come on, let's be real - Tim so would've been there for Eric after getting shot. They'd probably would compare battle scars.

6. Azza4Speed

Azza4Speed Police Officer

:lol: Mmmm... let's hope Rory's was somwhere which would involver the revelation of chest to show... :)

Eric: Yeah, well, I was bitten by a shark!
    Rory: ... You were in a river.
    Eric: I was freakin' BIG!
    Rory: That doesn't make it a shark.
    eric: ...
    Rory: *nods*
    Eric: What do you have then Mr. Im-so-cool-I-have-15-threads-on-talkcsi?
    Rory: Appart from that? *pulls up shirt* I survived a shot to the chest. Remeber Lost Son?
    Eric: Oh, that old episode? yeah. hmmm... impressive
    Fangirls: *drool*

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:lol: I love that one, Azza4Speed! :D

I just got "Empire Records" On DVD......it's my first Rory Movie! :D and I loved it...he was sooo funny :D

8. Still_RIP_Speed

Still_RIP_Speed Police Officer

awwwwww lucky you!!!

Azza4Speed:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and I'm totally agreeing with everyone-I miss the Eric and Speed banter-It was one of my fav things-the friendship chemistry between them was so obvivous-you could tell how good a friends they are...like I was listening to the blood brothers commentary and apparently that screen on the boat (with the rory bloomer :lol:) they made that whole scence of dialogue up themselves....I miss that :(
    *runs and puts on CSI Miami dvd on....* awwww thats better :)

9. Phillie

Phillie Hit and Run

*cries* i cant wait till i get money saved up for miami dvd's i wanna see commentary, i really miss ebay. and since i might have to work wed. nite heres a happy early bday to rory! we love you (yeah i know im acting fangirl but you never know he might just see it)
    heres a toast to the man who made rubber gloves sexy!

10. bird_of_flame

bird_of_flame Police Officer

:eek: They made the dialogue up?!?! That makes it even better! *runs to bedroom to watch Blood Brothers again* Man, if season four had Eric and Speed banter, it would have been saved from soap opera status in my eyes. Darn it, I need Speed back :(!

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Bullet_Girl, congrats on getting Empire Records. It really is a great movie :) It was my first Rory movie too.

Here's the next Season One Speedism poll:

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I voted for:
    Never go naked on the hotel bedspread (Entrance Wound)
    &
    [camera flashes] *cough* Okay, um, sorry (Grave Young Men)

:D the one from Entrance wound is the only one I contributed haha....

13. Phillie

Phillie Hit and Run

yay guess what i rearranged my room so now i have more room for rory pics i would say what i call my wall but last time i did the post got deleted from the site. well, i guess that wasnt a very good first post back in those days.

14. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

Azza4Speed that was hilarious :lol: oh how i wish we could actually see that conversation.

and congrats on getting empire records, that my fave rory movie i hope you enjoy it ;)

15. lelaina

lelaina Dead on Arrival

hey,
    voted for dispo day and the hilarious "sorry".

this might be a little off topic but i am soooo angry. this f* stupid tv-station we have here in austria, they always mix up the CSI-series. first it was thursdays for CSI vegas and tuesday for CSI miami. then it was both on monday. then they interrupted the fourth season of miami (yes we are that far behind) for old episodes (the only good thing - there was speed in it but they also showed the horrible episode i don't want to mention by name), and now they changed it again, miami on monday, vegas on thursday. :confused:
    i sent them an e-mail, wonder whether i'll get an answer. i wonder when they'll change it again, everytime i got used to it another change. i really hate that. :devil:
    sorry but i am just too angry .... need some air ... :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.