Adam/AJ: Lab Geeks Can Be Hot

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

I like Adam as well. Hope we'll see more of him in the future episodes and seasons to come. :)

2. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

Orison's right, AJ needs a fan project for sure! I think we need to show him some love, especially since his omg!bff Carmine has fan projects all the time. Can't have our wee Irishman feeling left out...

3. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Fan project? :eek: Oh damn, just when I hoped we'd be looking at a fan project moratorium as all the regulars have gotten projects now. But you're right. Adam hasn't had one and his love around here is picking up. I'm probably not up enough on Adam to think of anything good, but if any of you think of something great, talk to Top or I about it.

Fay - I'm loving your "geek on the streets, but freak in the sheets" pic. That was cute. :lol:

I loved the interview with AJ. He sounds like a cool guy. It was interesting to get his take on Adam and crafting something interesting out of only a few lines. I'd love to see him become a regular.

4. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

I just tossed the idea and will be glad to participate but I wouldn't know where to start about the 'what' part... *scratches head*

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

If there is a project, I sense large involvement in my future. :lol: Only I'm not terribly artistic, so don't make me draw. :p

Adam with a crush on Angell would be adorable. And I would just nod and want to pat him on the back--it's quite easy to crush on her. ;)

He's great with Mac and Hawkes, and like you I miss a bit of the way he was in season 2 toward Danny--a bit more snarky, maybe. He wasn't as scatterbrained back then. ;)

Oh, and guess what? MORE MACROS!

[​IMG]

6. detectdevotion

Those Macros are awesome.

Yeesh, what could we do for an Adam/AJ fan project? We definitely don't know much about our tech outside the lab. Except that he likes shrimp. And possibly believes in ghosts.

7. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Oooh I like the sound of an Adam/AJ fan project! Please don't it too artistic cos I suck at stuff like that!!

Faylinn, I love all the pictures and captions!

8. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

Fay: LMAO when I saw the eatin my penz pic. too cute. others are good, too.
    *giggle*
    If we start an AJ/Adam project, I am all in. Good thinkin, Orison!

I just read the interview, and I also think that he has done such a good job with what he has been given (with the character). He should definitely become a full-time character!

9. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

I’ve never gotten involved in a fan project before, but would love to for him!

3x17 Adam caps
    Cap one
    Cap two
    Cap three

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Thank you for the pictures mercy!!

11. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

yeah, thanks mercy! they are really good! :)

12. detectdevotion

Ditto, Mercy! Those are awesome caps. And I've never been involved in a fan project before, either.

I think we should brainstorm a little. I know AJ likes music ( he mentioned U2 in an interview, said he wanted to be Bono -- which I could totally see ), and I think maybe he could possibly be a Canucks fan, but I'm not sure. And Adam is a quirky dude on the show, I'm sure one of us could come up with something clever from the episodes we've seen him in.

13. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

I could see him as Bono, too. He (AJ) has some crazy sex appeal. I am definitely brainstorming for a fan project. Anyone have any good ideas?

BTW- this is about my 7th or 8th post and I don't think I introduced myself....sorry! :(
    I am peanut. Some of the girls already know me...
    I am a Carmine fan--BUT I was a AJ fan first--since Disturbing Behavior. Anyway, hello everyone!

14. detectdevotion

I like your banner, Peanut!

AJ is into photography and art, at least according to his Myspace. And he's Irish, and St. Patty's day is fast approaching... :devil:

15. peanut

peanut Prime Suspect

Thanks!
    Oh-and I am Irish, too...too bad he and I can't celebrate it together :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.