Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

God I nearly went through withdrawels when the site was down yesterday lol.

5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok." Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©

Personally, thats the one I like, just the way she says it in the episode is so gentle and sweet, even if she meant it as a friend, still..so sweet

2. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

Omg, a new Thread and i not see it! :( :rolleyes:
    Anyway, i'm here..and i have something that i wanna show you:

CarWash

I hope someone like's it?
    ;)

Pam

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

AWW Pam, that's beautiful! I'm guessing you made it: I love it!

Happy Birthday Charlotte! Because you said your favorite quote to be Going Under, as a BD gift, I give you...

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Double Jeopardy)

[​IMG]

I bet you were expecting a Going Under one weren't ya? SO was I, until I found this one :lol:

Anyone who wasn't bought the CSI:Miami book Riptide yet should go and do that now :eek: It's so CaRWashy! IF anyone wants to know some details they're on my LJ, the link is supposed to be in my profile. I don't feel like typing that story here all over again.

Does anyone know if there's supposed the be CaRWash in 'A grizzly murder?' I'd like to hope they at least work together, but I don't know. Tell me I have something to look forward to.

4. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

Aww, dutchie..thnak you :D

That pic is awesome..i love ryan's look. That means :,, Come here Babe, i wanna kiss you.'' Omg, i'm crazy :lol:

5. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

UnspokenHome (or should I call you Pamela/Pam?!), that banner is lovely!

I need to go to a library or a book shop see if I can get that book you mencioned Nikki . I don't think I will have luck, though...

Well, today I was thinking about how the actors feel about their characters and the developments of the storyline and of the relationships...And I was like "Hmmm, does Jon and Emily like CaRWash scenes :rolleyes: Would they like their characters to be together? Or not?" And I came up with no conclusion :lol: Just me to think about this kinds of things while I should be studying Science...

6. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

Thank you for the birthday wish and I love the picture anyway, its got Wolfe and Cal in it, woo, thats one match..

I JUST finished reading Riptide, carried it in my backpocket for two days and read it when I was supposed to be doing school work, and walking straight in the halls lol. But yeah, talking about the whole CaRWashy, it was woo, especially when she...has his lab coat lol, just sweet to me, even though it was in an odd place...

I'm ready to see if there will be any CaRWash moments in A Grizzly Murder, there needs to be to make up for the nearly non existant moments in the past two!!

7. jue

jue Witness

Happy Birthday to you too, Charlotte, I am bit late aren't I? Sorry... ;)

*ponders, wonders what kinda scene is that...lab coat? odd place? hmm hmm hmm...all sorts of funny scenes re-enacting in Jue's head, arghhhh :rolleyes:*

I don't think my library has got hold of Riptide, they are always slow in new books. But I will try go some bookshops and have a peekaboo... :lol:

Nikki, Ryan's so cute in that pic, he sure got angelic innocent eyes...or his eyes is only that angelic when looking at a certain someone ? :p

8. UnspokenHope

UnspokenHope Witness

@CSI_Dani: Thank you...and you can call me Pamela or Pam ;)

@Charlotte: I hope it's ok when i call you at you're name?? I know i'm late too but: Happy Birthday! I hope you're day was great? :D

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Jue, I think so. And you can read about Riptide on my Livejournal, link is in my profile. (Seems like I'm marketing my LJ here. IT does have information on Riptide somewhere :p

You're welcome Pam.
    Daniela, I'm still waiting on a new Live chat with either Jon or Emily, and I would ask it.
    Glad you liked it Charlotte :D *huggles* Glad I'm not the only one who was read Riptide. And you liked it too :)

I know nothing on 'A grizzly murder', and I didn't see any CaRWash scene in the promo. That doesn't mean anything, of course. Promos are the most misleading things in the world :rolleyes:

10. Annwn

Annwn Rookie

Just been watching 'Daffy Duck' and was reminded of the part in Riptide - you know the bit where Calleigh asks if Ryan had a good weekend, and he starts on about hockey, how he can't play it but as he hasn't any interest in it, it doesn't matter.It ends up with calleigh saying 'You are despicable" Just had to giggle.

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Ahh the part where Calleigh tells about her head that was on fire and put out by the aliens with their ice-cream horns? :lol: *sees CaRWashers look at her weird* What?! She said it, not me :p

Jean, I read the book in Dutch so I didn't notice that, in dutch it's "je bent onverbeterlijk" which means something like: "you can't be saved".

"I now send you back into the hole of unsocialness where you came from."

OR something among those lines :lol: *reminds good times reading that book*

12. jue

jue Witness

thanks Nikki, checking out your LJ's definitely faster than going to a bookshop ;)...especially my new work project's gonna start this coming week... :(

Anyways, I was doing my new signature pic of Cal & Ryan, when I realised something funny and cute about the pics I chosen (didn't have these two pics in mind initially, just happened to see it randomly lol), and the caption just pops up when I put the pics side by side (this time I just have to dump my usual "face to face, eye to eye" captions :p),

would love to share with you guys here, so here it is, the bigger/clearer version of my new signature pic: the copycats

aren't they just so cute? ;)

13. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

Thank you for the birthday wish Pamela and Jue, and its fine you call me Charlotte.

HAHA I loved that with the pistachio ice cream in the book that was priceless, I could just picture it

and I love your Signature Jue! lol

14. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Jue- I love your new sig! I have friends who love CaRWash. Can I show it to them? I will put "Lovely banner by the creative Jue." Just wanted your permission.:)
    What book are you all talking about? If it has CaRWash, I'm all for it.:)

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

We were talking about the CSI:Miami book called 'Riptide'. It's great.

Charlotte, me too! I could clearly picture their faces throughout the entire book.

Jue, I love that banner girl!

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Recoil)

[​IMG]

AWW he is all worried.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.