You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Orison, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

^ Excellent! Tell ya what, Mary Poppins, if we manage to drag your ass to a strip club, your first lap dance is on me. ;)

2. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I haven't checked this thread in awhile!
    I'd love to come. I have a few friends in LA that I haven't seen in awhile too. All depends on money and whether or not I have it. Probably won't be able to swing it, but hey, you never know :) I'll definately let you know if I can make it.

3. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Wait a sec, am I going to be the only non-English native at this meeting? Hope you guys are ready to cut me some slack... ;)

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Orison, my first language is Spanish, so that makes two of us at least. I speak a little Italian. We can make fun of everyone and they won't know. Good times.

5. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

I'm saying right here and now, there's no way on freakin' Earth you're getting me to a strip club. That's not my scene, woman. I don't want video of me in a strip club up on YouTube to live in infamy. I'd never live it down. :lol: :lol: Haven't you learned anything from Britney? :eek:

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^If the strip club isn't your scene, don't worry, no one will make you go.

And I'm putting a moritorium on head shaving right here and now! If you want to shave your head, wait until after the trip. :p

ThisIsMe, I hope you can make it! :D I know we're planning way in advance, so I expect people will jump on later in the game. We'll probably be making reservations in the next month or two just to insure we won't have any problems as a large group, but reservations can always be altered by a few numbers here and there.

Still, the earlier you guys know, the better! :D And remember, you get to pick and choose which activities you do, so once we get a full schedule up, you can tell us what you're in for and what you're not.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

What about tattooing lips on our wrists? :p :rolleyes:

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

No tattooing either! :p I do not want angry parents/significant others/houseplants coming after MrsG and me. :lol: :p

9. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

What if you're legal :lol:

I'd love to get a tattoo in L.A., maybe even the place Britney went to .. that'd be a fun story to tell people :lol:

10. feenx

feenx Coroner

I just hope no one gets crazy enough that they shave their head :eek:.

11. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

I like my hair too much to shave it all off. It took me too long to grow it to begin with. :lol:

and tats? I have one and haven't decided if I want another one yet, if I did, it would totally be on a whim like the first one.

ETA: OT, but I just bought a really fun cute dress to wear in LA while I am there this summer. I never wear dresses and I am really excited that I branched out here! :lol:

12. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:eek: I would never, ever shave my head. I spend way too much time on it, styling it & adding like, 5 products in. Seriously, I am one of those people who freak out if I have a bad hair day. I spend roughly 20 getting my hair straight & if one single drop of water hits my hair I'm like eeeekk :eek:. It's a total hello frizz moment for me.

13. MrsGiovinazzo

Ditto that. No tattooing, headshaving or anything else that you might regret later or that might result in an ass beating for either Top or I.

I'll be down in LA at the end of March hanging with Top and I think that would be a good time to sit down and come up with an itinerary, which we can post and you can all let us know what activities you're in on and what you'd like to skip. Then I'll get right on the reservations. While we can always adjust the numbers up or down a little at the last minute, with this many people in attendance, I think we'd better have our reservations in order months in advance. A party of 30 can't exactly call for dinner reservations the night before and expect to get seated. I'll include the 'maybe's just to be safe.

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

What do you mean not expect to be seated? Give them the name 'Mrs.Givionazzo' and they'll have seating and a red carpet for us. :p They'll think we're affiliated with Carmine. :lol:

15. MrsGiovinazzo

^ LMAO! Perhaps that might work if I went by "Mrs. Spielberg," but in Hollywood dropping the name of a C-list actor isn't gonna score us a table anywhere but Taco Bell. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.