Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

"Spoiler Lab Part 1", "Spoiler Lab Part 2", "Spoiler Lab Part 3"

You..Have..Entered..The..Spoiler..Lab! .. If You Don't Want To Be Spoiled STOP! :cool:

Please Read All Of This Post, We Ask Only The Following Be Remembered:

• Even though we have a special spoiler code now it does NOT have to be used in here. Unless you are giving away what could be a MAJOR spoiler. -- Please do not post spoilers in un-marked threads there are alot who are avoiding them. While you can link to the lab to point out a spoiler or even use the code, this really should be the place for any or all spoiler discussions.
      If you should be asked about a spoiler in unmarked threads please send them into this thread for further discussion and let them know why so they understand.
    • List the Episode Name & if you can give a link to where you got it from, remember though some sites may give false spoilers, there are some sites that can be deemed dependable, but remember the only true way to know is when the ep airs. -- Always remember that spoilers are subject to changes and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen.
    • Please remember that not everyone wants to know ALL of the spoiler, (ie the end, and so on) remember this is like a review of future ep discussions while we like to hear about it (What its about, hints to what might happen) that doesn't necessairly mean that they want to know everything, this is just one reason why we don't allow scripts to be posted, that and as we said spoilers are subject to change.
    • Short Spoilers are good, But for the Long ones please give a short summery, a link to the spoiler & the episode name. -- Please be mindful of the *Copywrite* rule. If the site says it is copywritten its better to check if you can copy and paste and how much. Also be mindful of the Video rules as posted in the "Help Guide" located in this forum.
    • When discussing the spoilers its good to either quote some of the one your talking about, or put in the episode name, to avoid confusion. Please keep to the topic of spoilers.
    • Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep, ship or scene, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.
    • Pictures: No pictures in this thread please, we have a picture thread for future eps and we have pic threads in the "Character/actor" area. This thread is for discussion of spoilers only.
    • While everyone is entitled to their opinion and to disagree with the opinions, lets remember this is NOT a debate thread, this goes for Characters, Ships, episode vs episode. In saying that lets remember that this is for future episodes lets not let past eps, or single characters dominate.
    • Please remember to not stretch the screen (you will be edited if it happens) and there is a thread for future episode pictures already up.
    • IF there is already a discussion thread up for an ep, please discuss that ep in that thread, as this is for Future eps, not yet aired. -- This is for LV Only! Any Spoilers for Miami, and New york belong in their propestive forums and not in here if they are found in here they will be removed.

-Please remember, we reserve the right to update/change any of the above, remember the board rules, and reminders. Have fun. ;)

2. SweetLadee_23

SweetLadee_23 Victim

I dont know if anyone posted what episode 7x19 is called.

But I'm just going to its called Big Shots.

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I know Big Shots will coming in April after Empty Eyes. Empty Eyes, I can't wait to see this one, it Sara's drama finally.

Big Shots is Catherine Drama. I'm sure Catherine's fan will be happy. After that, I don't know.

4. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Sara drama, then Catherine drama... Woo, Hopefully we get some Warrick drama! It'd be nice to see for a change. I don't think there has been any episode as of late, that has had Warrick in some serious drama? Correct me if I am wrong.

I can't wait to see Empty Eyes though. With the 'spoiler' that Sara and Grissom hug, I am assuming they will after Sara gets scratched and sees this woman die? (I read somewhere that a woman dies in front of her or something?)

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think there was a Warrick drama. It alway Sara, Catherine, Nick, Greg and Grissom. I'm not sure if there was, I'm sure it is, I can't remember which episode it was.

Sara and Grissom hug in the break room, where everybody can see. I hope it Nick see that. Sara get scratched when the woman is barely alive by her, Sara hold her hand to wait for the ambulance but she died in Sara's arm, she tell Sara who did this to them.

I hope we see Nick drama soon what Carol is promise the fan we see of him if he having a break down about the buried alive.

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I want Nick drama. He's been upset alot lately...maybe there will be something.
    Warrick drama goes without saying...He's hardly even on the show anymore! In what episode is his possible divorce supposed to show up? Maybe there will be something with that...and he is gambling again...

I'm not looking forward to Empty eyes, because of the Sara thing. She is growing on me a bit, but still I'm not crazy about her. Maybe there will be some good Hodges scenes to make up for it!

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

It was suppose to be on Fallen Idols. I guess they cut it. I agree with you, pabzi about Nick drama. He been upset alot lately, that could be the sign for him to break down soon.

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

What about Warrick? I think he's suppose to have some big things happen in "Empty Eyes"...so..we'll see.

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I can't either...I *heart* Sara. That's what I heard too...

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I don't have time to visit the LV forum lately, would anyone fill me up, please? :)

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I posted this in spoiler thread 3 but I'll post it here as well those those who have not seen it.

This is all I could find so far on Big Shots: Not much info on this one yet. Unless someone can find more.

From YTDAW and BTA

Ep 719 is titled "Big Shots"

Cath drama!

From Gibby:
    "The episode opens with beauty queens, and I guess they're taking a page from Tara Conner's book of pageantry class because...yeah. Their scene in the teaser is enough to make Donald Trump's eyebrows shoot far into his wig. Anyway, we've got a dead body. I know, shocker.

Catherine has an epiphany about green eyes and contacts. She also has an interesting converstaion with Sara.
    This seems to be a Catherine ep. She has a moment where she remembers Keppy.

Theres a lot of Greg in the sides. He had a little cute funny scene w/ Henry the tox guy .. I hope they won't cut this out again in favor of Hodges lol.. cheesy

Henry: Tox time!
    Greg: Its better than tax time...

there is also a cute Cath and Sara scene.
    While processing the evidence in the lab, Catherine sees a paper rose origami...

Sara: Guy was hitting on your vic. Bet you there's a number inside.
    Catherine: You get one of these before?
    Sara: Yeah. Guys always give me the weirdest things.

Also eszmanda_luver posted this bit of info:

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Oh, Big Shots sounds interesting! Thanks Wojo! I was hoping we'd see a little bit of Cath remembering Keppler, since we didn't really see any "ending" to it other than he died. Yah, the next few episodes sound pretty darn good. I wonder what the conversation is between Sara and Catherine near the beginning!

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Your welcome...I forgot to add this:
    I also saw this on BTA about Big shots and a converstaion between Sara & Greg:

Sara basically tells Greg that he should stay away from the case.

Sara and Greg, on the move in the hallway.

Sara: You observed the interview? If the Undersheriff saw you in there he would've gone ballistic.

Greg: I'm still off the case. I just happened to be listening. Aaron said that he didn't kick the girl out of the limo.

Sara reacts to that as well.

Greg: You need to check and see if there are any bruises oh her body inconsistent with the dragging.

This is being called a Catherine drama but there sure seems to be alot of Greg menioned...so maybe it's a Catherine & Greg drama?

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

It kind of sounds like an episode where there is a bit of drama between them all. We see conversations between Sara and Cath, Sara and Greg. Greg is not involved in this case, yet he's a big part of the show. Catherine also sounds like a pretty important part of the show. Maybe it's just going to be one of the episodes where they all have some big part?

15. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

He's a big part of this one because the case involves the brother of the guy Greg killed. The same guy who's sueing the crap out of him and the city, and the same guy that like threatened Greg twice already. Yeah, lol, he's got some stuff in this.

And as I said before, this might be the end of Greg's problems. Of course, there are many possibilities, but if you get rid of the character threatening Greg's life and let it be known that he won the civil suit, then what more is there to say?

So, it might might might be the end of Greg's arc. Maybe not, but maybe so. So, we'll see...

Just some things to talk about I suppose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.