Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edog

edog Lab Technician

Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

I couldn't find where you can vote. :(

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

3. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i did enjoy voting we should still vote for are otp ship snickers love nick and sara so much vote comeone girls let vote for nick that he should be the right man for sara.

4. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

I voted for Nick, Nick all the way!
    Nick is always there for Sara and vice versa since Season One the chemisty has been there. Real chemistry which is unforced.

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I voted :D

There chemisty on screen is my favorite on CSI!

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, get back on topic please. You can't just talk about whether or not you voted on another site, and to try to get people to vote, and so on. What exactly does it have to do with Nick/Sara and this shipper thread?

At least THREE lines of on topic posting. The last several posts is not considered on topic posting OR three lines.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm sorry about that. I don't know if they knew about it. I don't think it got nothing to do with the Snickers thread or vote for Snickers. I don't know anything. If you want to take it off, you can. I just show them where is it.

I got a question, I know it may sound dorky, what are three line?

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I am posting this again because most of you are still not following the rules after I had previously posted this almost two weeks ago.

There have been lots and lots of newbies to TalkCSI and the Shipper Threads so I thought I would direct everyone to the Shipper Central Rules so those new to Shipper Central, please make sure to read them in their entirety. Thanks

Shipper Central Rules - Please make sure to read these
    Shipper Central Welcome & Questions Thread - where you can introduce yourself and ask questions.
    Ship Name/Song Thread List - Where you can see if your ship has a thread.

Here is an example of at least three lines of on topic posting:

As to Nick and Sara as parents, that is something I've been dreaming of ever since I saw him with Cassie in Gum Drops... He moved me to tears. He'd be such a great dad. And Sara has a very good motherly instinct, too, as we saw in Blood Drops, so put her together with Nick and you get the hottest and sweetest pair ever.

NickNGrissom, there's nothing wrong with you posting the link to the site but you need to add on topic posting with it.

9. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

Hi all, it has been really slow in here. We need a topic. How about, "Nick wants to surprise Sara on her birthday. What would he do, or get her? He needs our suggestions." (lets make it better than a stick with a cocoon on it)

I think that he should just spend the whole day following her around, catering to her every wish.

{also, I wrote a Snickers angsty story told from a third person's point of view, please read and be nice. Second Best? }

10. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :D

so I havn't been in here ina while, but I'm here now, and I'll start a topic, just to keep things rolling :D

here it is: what do you hope to see Snickery in the next few episodes? and it has to be relistic, yes we all want them to just kiss and stuff, but lets think like tptb, and make somthing happen... what would it be?

alright not the best topic, and I hope people can understand it, but I'm trying :D

Snickers rule!!

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh that would be nice nick catering to all sara's wish and desire. but the ideal gift for sara would be a nice get away for both of them.
    i love to see that nick and sara be in the break room eating and sharing a nice conversation of a case then they talk and flirt a bit.

12. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Same here. I miss the old snickers scenes that were so overwhelming in their simplicity and power. So, them sitting in the break room or discussing their personal lives while making the connection with the case in hand.

13. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Couldn't have said it better.

I think a simple necklace something she can wear and keep close to her heart. If I remember correctly wasn't there an episode where a guy was going to give a girl a necklace he had just meet but didn't get the chance because he was killed. And Nick came in the room and showed Catherine & Sara. (frankly don't remember who else was in the room) ;)

14. 4ENSIX

4ENSIX Pathologist

Yeah, that was Season 6 - Time of Your Death. Except I didn't like that one because
    they all talk about fantasies and how they should be kept private. Then everybody leaves the room except Grissom and Sara (of course) and there's a Look...I don't like that Look. Snickers is where it's at.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that you don't need to use the spoiler boxes for episodes that have already aired in the US. In case you didn't know. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.