Jorja's piercing rumor

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Athena, Oct 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

There's a rumor going around that Jorja Fox may have a navel piercing, do you think if she does they will incorporate it to Sara's character? They showed one of her tattoos eventually in 4x4...

2. Gregies_Lady27

Gregies_Lady27 Pathologist

....Well its Jorja fox so the writers have to work around Jorja being Jorja...not Jorja being Sarah and having to get rid of all the cool stuff that makes jorja jorja...lol So yeah i bet she does...but she looks preggers too...shes gott a belly there...so who knows?!

3. cll424

cll424 CSI Level One

wait: do you mean "nasal"? otherwise, what is navel? o_O
    and yeah who knows... we might find out in the following episodes if she does have a piercing or not!

4. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

No. Navel is your bellybutton. :D

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Lab Technician

navel is your belly button.
    Eventually they might show it in the show. Who knows.

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey, I've got a bad screen cap of the scene that started the piercing rumor:

[​IMG]

Kinda looks like a piercing to me - yum.

As for the pregnancy rumors, I think it's silly that such rumors start simply because an actress has a bit of a tummy. I for one am glad that she's not a complete anorexic looking twig like most actresses in Hollywood, which are terrible rolemodels for young girls. Gain a little more weight, Jorja, I say, it suits you. Either way, she is an extremely beautiful and sexy woman. Fox by name, fox by nature :D

7. Gregies_Lady27

I didnt say they were roumers...i said that it looked like she was pregnant...cause if you saw her last year she didnt have a completely visable belly..

8. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

I really mean no offense Gregies_Lady27 but I'm tired of that pregnancy rumor.

To the best of my knowledge Miss Fox does not have a pierced navel. She rarely wears any jewelry at all, on the show (which is expected) or in public at an event. Awards ceremonies (Golden Globes, etc) are usually the only time you'll see her wearing earrings or bracelets, though she wears necklaces all the time.

I just thought the piercing rumor was amusing. Because the similarities are becoming weirder and weirder. You see I've only just started waiting CSI a few months ago (thank you Spike TV for reruns) and as I began to be addicted I got several of my friends hooked as well, and they insisted that we looked and acted alike. (Honestly I don't see it but it is definitely a flattering compliment). We were all over at my place watching 4x4 when the shower scene occurred and there was the shot of the tattoo on her ankle. (I'm sure you all can see where this story is going) Yes I have two tattoos and one is a sun on my ankle, in about the same spot. Hers is a flower though, isn't it? Honestly, I don't know. I didn't get a good look. Needless to say my friends got a little hysterical. It was amusing to watch them flip out. I have a navel piercing as well and it would be funny to see that reaction again.

Sorry that was completely off topic I'm sure, but I found that to be funny and thought I'd share.

To get back on the piercing topic at hand, it wouldn't surprise me if she had a navel piecing. Earrings, bracelets, rings, and other more prominent piercing or tattoos; I have always felt were for show. A statement to be made to someone else. While a hidden tattoo of something you care about or a piercing that can be hidden from the rest of the world, can be yours and yours alone. I don't wear bracelets or earrings or rings that often but I do wear a cute charm that no one knows about, and from what I'm learning that sounds like something she'd do too.

9. Gregies_Lady27

How was i supposed to know it was a roumer?! My dad said something, my mom agreeed and i was like..hm...maybe she could be pregnant...its not a big deal if she is...So you guys are making a little comment by me, a clueless girlie...so big its annoying...and i took no offense...its just annoying when i get yelled at for something i didnt know about

10. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Sorry Gregies_Lady27. I didn't realize you didn't know that is such a big rumor. But it is.

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

no one's yelling, Gregies_Lady. the pregnancy thing has just been brought up several times over the past couple of years and it seems to happen a lot with different actresses as soon as they put on one or two pounds - a sad comment on the times in which we live, where actress are expected to be ridiculously thin... *sigh*

Athena, your spooky resemblance to Jorja Fox is, well, spooky. And very cool :D I like the idea of JF having a naval piercing :D But, til we see a pic, we can only speculate...

12. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Yes I know but I thought this would be a nice safe subject to speculate on. :D And yes they thought it was spooky too.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

well all i have to say, is i agree with ppl when they assume cuz someone's put on a few, then it means they must be prego..but even if she IS prego..then congrats to her and damn oh how i wish it were Gills! LOL

14. Gregies_Lady27

I never said anyone was yelling...gooshhhh! lol jk...but i didnt say anyone was yelling...but i wouldnt be surprised if she did have her belly button peirced

15. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Speaking of Grissom (or any other ship you may sail), I wonder what he'd think of the tattoos or potential piercing. *giggles*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.