The Official Pets thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by GilGrissomCSI, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

I honestly have like 10 billion names for my doggies and kitties. The latest name for Hazel is just Hazaroni...my sister gave her that name. Lame i know but i think Hazel likes it :) i call emily Emmywemmy just so i can pretend she is a little baby :D I call Quinn pretty much anything i see, lol CSIri . Joey is just Joe. And Chelsi ( my sister) her fish doesnt have a nick name cause i dont talk to him :)

And by the way what does "Kattefaen" mean anyway?

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

I have two cats, Riely and Spazz, two birds, Heckyl and jekeyl. My daughter has two hamsters, Fluff and stuff and three goldfish, Larry, curly and moe. Plus all the pets at the pet store I work at have lots of different names us girls give them. Pets are amazing aren't they.

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I want to get a pet next year for my house at school. The owner says we can't have a dog or cat, but everything else is fair game. Anybody have any good ideas, of a pet with a little personality and won't be very high maintenence??

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

hmmmm, i know in canada a landlord cant tell renters they cant have pets. but if you have a noisey one that bothers other people you may be asked to get rid of it. but cats are usually quiet so thats weird.
    anyhoo, i have two rats and they are great. very low maintainance, just have to change the bedding once a week, feed them every day, and trim their nails every once in a while. ive also always wanted a chinchilla! they are so sweet and soft, not sure how expensive they are. and i know they need to take dust baths so that might add up the cost. and as much as i love snakes a lizards i didnt want to feed anything live mice or crickets so if you can take it theres always one of those :)

5. Sedative

Sedative Dead on Arrival

cool, there's actually a pet thread :)
    My girl and I have 2 extremely fuzzy and extremely crazy rabbits. They do not live indoors but outside, where they should be. No grass or garden I am afraid, a balcony instead..but they do not seem to be unhappy ;)
    They make one hell of a noise running up and down the balcony at night..quite funny so look at :p

Should install a permanent web cam to capture their adventures sometime. The rabbit thing runs in the family, my parents have like..9 rabbits running around in a separate space in the garden. No, they have all been..err "helped" so no 999 rabbits in 4 months kinda deal ;)

6. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

allmaple, hodges and archie are so cute!

7. Depth-Of-Love

Aweh all these pictures are sooo adorable!!!
    I am sooo excited i might be getting a puppy tomorrow or the next day cause Adrienne really wants one and so do i!! I wanna name it princess cause that is the most cutest little name ever. But Adrienne wont let me! Anyone else have nay good girl doggy names???

8. allmaple

allmaple Judge

well it depends on the type of dog, there are names that i think only a big dog could have and names i think only a small dog could have. but i hope to get a duck toller and name her dolce, and a bernese and name her bella :)

pixie was being very cute the other night but she refuses to stay put for pictures :lol:
    pix, hes only eating waffles, you dont want them not sure why her eyes are so glowy, but its fun
    archie and hodges hanging out in their house i just gave them a new kleenex box because they ate the last one :lol:

9. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

10. Depth-Of-Love

Omg!!! I have actually never seen a Labradoodle before, to be honest i didnt believe my mom that they existed. But whoa haha yours si sooo cute!!!

11. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

I have a golden cocker spaniel called Copper after the dog in Fox and the Hounds and he's sooo cute and adorable. he will be seven in August yet he still behaves like a puppy and sometimes I talk to him because he really does understand everything.

12. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

I have 4 very beautiful cats.
    Misty
    Katrina
    Ashlie
    Stormie

I just love black cats, they are good luck to me. Oh, and Misty is my girl. She follows me around the house all the time.

13. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

I am very much a cat lover! My mom just surprised me with a tiny orange tabby for my birthday. I saw his orange fur and I just couldn't resist naming him Horatio! ;) My family teases me horribly about it, but I think my little H is awesome! I'm trying to find him a tiny pair of cat sunglasses! :lol:

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

As some of you may know, I work with my aunt with her pet rescuing project and just fell in love with an abused Eskimo Dog that we got. At first he was so skidish and wouldn't even let you pet his head. It took us a while to where we could pick him up, that's why it looks like my boyfriend is squeezing him here, he kept trying to run and hide under the beds. He's past that now, he's just like a big teddy bear :)

[​IMG]

15. Signy

Signy Prime Suspect

Awww the cats are adorable, GA!

I only have a sweet lil turtle named Indi (Indi - aner Jones :lol:)

Indi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.