Mac/Stella #7- "Can't Put Out This Flame!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

I haven't downloaded an episode before. :rolleyes: What website did you download it from? :)

2. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

OMG. Badly need a lot of catching up-ness. *cries* I just had to experience college work right now!

The pics. The Posts. Make me SQUEE.

Missed SMACked. Accept a prodigal shipper!

3. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

Would it be okay to post the links here?

I use torrents...or try to use limewire. :)

4. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

5. athens

athens Coroner

Before someone else come here and say it,which I think they will,don't talk about downloading an episode..It's against the rules! ;) :)..

...The episode was really really good..I loved the first scene..Guess why!..The way they talked showed how close they are no matter we don't get to see it often..I hope it's not just for one episode and that will last during her ''anxiety'' and waiting for the final results!..

If Peyton fight about Stella with Mac,who do you think he would defend..?[silly question,I know :lol: :p!]

6. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

Oops! Sorry! :)

7. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

wah! what exactly is the first scene?? i didn't see the whole scene...dang it.. *sobs* oh was peyton mentioned in the conversation? :p i have to know... *joins in hugging peyton* i know how that feels... -_-; dont worry peyton, someone's there for ya... it might not be macky but hey...*squees* omg tptb is killing me here... there are a lot of specs that theres gonna be a scene about it... *runs around in circles* woot!

8. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

omg where have i been. I kinda got a bit annoyed wit the ship when peyton showed and have been in a hole crying ever since. whats been happinin as we dont actually get the episodes on time. damb is stella ok whats all this about aids arggghh is she ok??? plse sum1 tell me
    x

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The one legal place is http://cbs.com/innertube. If you're outside the US, no idea *shrugs*

If she doesn't leave nicely, we can just throw her in a closet or out a window...Smacked need the closet lol If Stella wants to kiss anyway, 'cause that's all they can do *sob*

10. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh she lives! Hahahahahah.... welcome back.

I finally found the perfect word to describe the whole scene but it's in Filipino: Kilig aka spine-tingling (haha, that's the nearest translation that I could think of).

Mina -- Yeah, I get you. Mac might be with Peyton but he's put Stella on the pedestal long before they even met. He could say 'no' to Peyton but I think, he wouldn't even dare to reject Stella.

If I'm in Peyton's place, I'd go crazy. I'm new to the team and my man is working with this woman most of the time; that woman has been his friend/co-worker for 12years -- and then when I ask about that, he clams up on me (of course, I'm just speculating but what I'm getting from Mac is that he's the kind of guy who keeps the private things, private.... compartmentalizes things like that).

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

oh gosh, now i can't put mac, stella, peyton and :devil: in the same sentence... *remembers her twisted SPaM and pulls her hair out* wah!

you know ate, I was thinking the english for that word... lol :lol: you gave me an idea :p

If I'm on Peyton's place, I'd freak out and be jealous like heck..wait, scratch that, i wouldn't go into a relationship where I KNOW the guy has this 'undescribable' relationship with his bestfriend.... *hugs peyton* aw... I feel bad.. :eek: im going soft on her..

12. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Yeah I totally loved the way he hugged her and how she just put her forehead and her nose on his cheek *sighs* 'cause IMO that's soemthing you do when you trust someone a lot, like you're very close to that person, right? for me it was more intimate (?) that a full hug, does that make sense? I mean I wouldn't put my face like that on a friend's cheek if he weren't very close, I'd feel a little embarrased. What do you think?... and yeah I think he puts his arm around her, then she does the same and then he puts his other arm around her too :p

I know nothing could beat this week's hug and quote, those should be the SPOTW and SQOTW respectively, but well I decided to remember other cute moments, just to keep in mind that SMACked is the best ship ever!!! IMO, of course :p

And.... here they are ;)

SMACked Quote Of The Week (SQOTW)
    Stella (reading a note): In my darkest moment when all seems lost, you are at my side.
    Mac: I appreciate you, too, Stella.
    Stella: *giggles* 3x05 Oedipus Hex

SMACked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
    from 1x15 Til Death Do We Part

[​IMG]

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yes! I get what you mean! Intimate is the word I'd use as well :) I've never done that face thing to my male friends (course, I don't have a Mac in my life, blast) but I do give them "full" hugs. Yeah, he uses his right arm first to draw her close and then uses his left, offcam, after. Then she nods against his face something like four times (no, I'm not obssessing about that scene :p )

Aww, that whole scene at TDDWP was sweet! The way Mac was sweetly indulgent. Sigh. And he looks as if that wasn't the first time he's done it :lol:

.:kinikilig pa rin:.

14. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

^That kiss shot is so priceless! I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing that.

Anyway, the image of SPaM and closets reminded me of the game my older friends used to play: "7 Minutes of Heaven". Hahahahahaha.... lol, I don't think it works for three people!

I think so, too. Lol, I won't do that to just any of my guy friends -- it would just be weird and all. Stella trusts Mac very much that she is certain that he would not get other ;) ideas out of that. Or does he???? hahahahah!

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Guys, you cannot talk about downloading episodes. It's against the board rules. The only legal downloads are for the US. They aren't available to anyone else. MacsGirlMel provided the link on the previous page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.