Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Marns, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Welcome asiagirl :) I'm sure you will have a great time here. And your english is fine, don't worry.
    About the place where the picture is from, i read the whole article. And I have to say that those things Jon said are so cool, actually beautiful-the message to follow your dreams, even though you can have some problems, and to not give up :rolleyes: Wow! Anyway, the picture was so funny...he just seems to be that guy who is always there for a joke and a good laugh :lol:

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Welcome all the newbies. TalkCSI was down yeatserday, I'm thinking we should call yesterday, February 22nd, 2007, Black Thursday. Anyone like?
    Great pictures everyone, really makes the thread brighter. Don't worry asiagirl my first language is English and my English is still messed up, you could teach me a thing or two cuz your English sounds fine. *gives cookies* I have like unlimited cookie supply!
    Yurek he also has the evil colors on! Ya know, red and black...great great pic! :D
    See you all later, ladies. :)

3. R_wolfe_is_OMG

R_wolfe_is_OMG Witness

Good Glory, I leave for what, two days and I have like ten pages to catch up on, god forbid wht its going to be like when I leave for a week!

I love the pictures!! Always makes the Togoholics thread loveable cause we gots the good pictures lol. I'm so ready for next weeks episode to see Ryan! *squee* lol ok, enough hyperness for one day.

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hi Guys! This is my first time on here in 2 days, I was so bored while the site was done. Im sorry if this is off topic but I really dont have a lot of time to read through all the posts (I have to go put the entries up for the CSI:Miami Icon challenge). I think the last thing we were talking about was Jon's glasses? Again I say, I like them :) Im glad that Ryan doesnt wear glasses though. Ryan just doesnt seem like someone who would wear glasses. I got scared when he got shot that he would have to wear glasses. For some reason I think he would look weird with them yet Jon looks great with them. :lol:

5. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Hello, Togoholics of 'Wolfeville'...

Yea Talk CSI was down 4 quite sometime, I left my comp on like ALL day to keep checking the site. Wow, more newbies are joining, it's great to meet more people! Welcome, asiagirl, don't worry ur English is fine.

I think Jon's glasses r....scary actually... athlov's avatar sometimes gives me the creeps (u don't have to change it it's fine :lol:). It's as if Jon's giving me a cold hard stare. *falls off chair* :eek:

How about I ask you all a question:

If you could hang out with Jon 4 a day or two, where would you go? It can be anywhere in the world lol. & what would you do?

6. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

OMG I am watching Special Unit 2 on Sci Fi right now. I have seen the first 3 epis of the 2nd season. YIKES! It's a trainwreck and soooo not Ryan Wolfe! The show suits him perfectly - 'special' LOL!! Really I don't think that I would have been a Togoholic if I would have seen this first!

7. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

I think if i had day or two we would go to the playoffs i hear hes a hockey fan and im a HUGE hockey fan so we would go to the playoffs it be awsome; hockey, and a cute guy :devil:

Welcome asiagirl hope u enjoy the thread!! :D and ur english is fine :)

Talk CSI has been down latly its driving me nuts i need this site i need a little togo everyday :D

And Jon with glasses i love it! they make him look soo cute with them :D

Happy Birthday 2 you happy birthday 2 you Happy Birthday R wolfe is OMG Happy Birthday 2 You :D
    A little birthday present for R Wolfe is OMG

Happy Birthday R Wolfe is OMG :D

Thank ILovJonathanTogo for providing the pic :D

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

That is a toughy. I would go wherever he would want to go. I would hope he would take me to the set of CSI:Miami so I can meet the other actors and actresses and I can see him live in action :)

9. athlov

athlov Guest

I watched SU2 tonight. TV Guide had only three eps listed for tonight and when I woke up from my nap there was already an episode on. It started at 7pm even though TVGuide had Stargate SG-1 listed for that time. I was like nooooo. But I'm really lucky cuz the ep that was on was The Grain and as far as I know Jon wasn't in that one.

So I got to see The Skin, The Years, and The Invisible. I was wondering about The Invisible because TVGuide didn't have that one listed. It just had The Grain, The Skin, and The Years listed for this week and then the listing skipped to The Eve for next week.

Anyway, Jon was so... special - ed. :p
    I actually cringed at one point. I'm just not as used to Jon playing someone so... Well let's leave it at that.

But he was really cute. So young and adorkable. *sighs dreamily*

10. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Welcome to the Ryan thread, flemish_rabbit and asiagirl. :)

Happy Birthday, R_wolfe_is_OMG! You have a very cool date of birth, btw. ;)

Re SU2: They're already on the second season? I keep forgetting to watch it. :( Were the episodes that aired tonight the first ones he was in, and how many episodes were there in the second season?

Y'all don't let me forget to watch it next week, ok? :lol:

11. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

Stemming off from my last post... I made the mistake of watching this with my husband tonite. Yeh.... from now on I will be taping it and watching it at another time because my husband was ripping him to shreds. Although I am not sure why I really want to keep watching it because Jonathan is just plain...... let's say nothing like Ryan in this show!!!!!

Oh and I think there was a question about where would you go if you and Jonathan spent the day together or something like that? Yeh.... MY BEDROOM. (if I was single of course) Sorry have to be brutally honest! :devil:

ETA: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to R WOLFE IS OMG and Thumpy!!!!

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Oh my gosh!! I didnt even notice all the birthdays!! Happy Birthday R_Wolfe_is_OMG and Thumpy!!!!!!!! Hope you guys had fabulous days! :)
    I have to remember to watch Jon on SU2. I have to find when its on because I have never watched him on there before. I have seen screencaps though, he looks...different lets say, then Ryan. I cant wait to see him play another character. :)

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Thumpy and R_wolfe_is_OMG!!!! *huggles* I hope you have an awesome birthday! :D I'll post pics tomorrow. It's late here. ;)

I've seen clips of SU2, but I wanted to watch them all on tv... I don't think I have the channel, though.

Where would I go with Jon? Uhh I don't know actually. Maybe to a movie or to dinner? Yeah, I know. I suck. :lol:

14. athlov

athlov Guest

These are all the eps. The jump from May to October is the break between seasons one and two. I don't know if he was in The Grain because I only saw the last fifteen minutes of it, but he was in the three eps after that. I think he's in all of them from this point on. IMDb and TVGuide just aren't giving me enough info.

TVGuide doesn't even have SU2 listed for Jon's credits and IMDb only has him credited for four eps, but I know from Twiz that he was in a lot more then that. He is in the opening credits after all, so I would think he'd be in all of them from now on. :rolleyes: Silly TVGuide and IMDb. :p

ETA: Thumpy!!, it's your birthday?

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

You smell really funcky!

But I wish this was yooooooooooou!!!

:lol: :D

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMGosh it's Thumpy's B-Day I have to do something special for it....hhmmmm lets think. OH I know..

Happy Birthday Thumpy

Hope you have a great day Thumpy....

Also Happy B-Day to R_wolfe_is_OMG I'll get you a present later...

Pic is from my hero Athlov..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.