Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Marns, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athlov

athlov Guest

Oooo Shadowfax, just imagine...

What if Ryan walks by one of the interrogation rooms and he sees his sister (let's just go with sister for now :D), and she is talking to H and she looks completely distraught.

He runs in to find out what's the matter and why she is there, and she tells him that his niece was kidnapped. :eek: Also his sister has his little baby niece there too, and he can hold her and have a great moment with the cute baby.
    Then he can go into super CSI mode and gets to be the hero by saving his niece from the kidnapper. Also there can be a fight between him and the kidnapper and they fall into a swimming pool. And they fight so much in the pool that Ryan's shirt comes off. :lol: OK... Ok... :lol:

I got carried away... :lol: sorry :lol: [​IMG]

That sounds plausible, right? :D

Oh and since Shadowfax pointed it out, I see that I'm a CSI Level One also. :D

Awww, Shucks. [​IMG]

Thanks, you know you ladies, and the occasional gentleman, are the reason I come here so often. You guys are great, I really mean that. I've been to so many boards and it just doesn't get any better than here. :D

You guys are fantastic. [​IMG]

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Awwww...group hug! *huggles* :) You guys are fantastic! (I am soo weird :lol:)
    I think that's a good idea, I mean we don't really know much about Ryan because the whole background thing has been reserved for Horatio...but Ryan, it would be great to find out about his parents, his home life, if he has any siblings, yada yada. And if someone got kidnapped, even better- I love kidnappings because it gives the CSIs a chance to save someone's life, not just bring their killer to justice. And if Ryan can be the hero (Oh don't get me wrong- SuperH hero ROCKS, but it would be nice for a change) it would be great! We need to email Corey Miller (is that how you spell it?) or one of the writers and tell them what to do! *TPTB, please hear us, Horatio in Heaven (I stole that, Lora. Sorry!)

Anyways, thanks again for the whole love thing athlov! You guys really do rock, so glad I found this site.
    Hey, I'm CSI lvl 1 as well...I just post fast, I've only been here for a little over a month. *smiles shyly* Sorry for all the super-fast posting...I probably brough spam to this CSIworld. :D Sorry!
    *huggles*

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

You guys are going to make me cry :(
    :lol: So much love on this forum. Athlov That icon is so cute and funny, very nice job. Keep the cute pics and icons coming :).
    I,like most of you already mentioned, would like to see more about Ryan's family and his past.
    You know what would be very interesting?
    If suddenly this women shows up in the lab, and shes asking all around for Ryan. When she finally finds him, he is surprised because that was his girlfriend about a year ago. Then she tells him that he is the father of her couple month old baby.
    That would be so weird! But cant you just see his face!! I can picture is face perfectly: shocked, scared, excited, and angry(that she waited months to tell him). That would be one heck of an episode :lol:
    Oh and heres a little story for you guys. Today I had to go to the Doctor, before I left, he asked me what day would be best for me to come back. He was like Friday?Saturday? then he raised his eyebrow-and all I thought was...Ryan! He raised his eyebrow just like Ryan, it was amazing :lol:
    Bye guys :)

4. athlov

athlov Guest

I was just thinking about that questing of which quote shows Ryan's personality the most. Well I think Mondays ep had a good one.

"He claimed that you were uh... in a state of undress." :lol:

In a state of undress? :rolleyes:

That's just too funny. But that's just Ryan. He always tries really hard to be tactful. Which reminds me of Prey when he was talking to the wife about her husband's relationship with her daughter. He tries to be sensitive, and he sounds so uncomfortable. :D

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

And that time in Vengeance when he was trying to talk about that hickey with that woman.

"Is that a hickey?"
    "It could also be a subdermal bleeding of the..."
    "It's a hickey."
    "Yeah."

^ Sorry if that's totally off, I did it out of the blur without looking it up.

Glad to see you guys like my way too dramatic drowning baby story. It's not like it's ever gonna happen, but day dreaming about it is nice enough. :D

OK I read that very fast and I would've sworn you said 'his pants were among some of my favorites this week' :lol: Sorry.

Inge, I'm with you: No more mistakes!

Shadowfax, does that mean I get to spend time alone with him in a morgue?? *glances at rank* Would you look at that. :devil: :devil:

6. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Oh, athlov, your pics are always so great!
    I love the pink (silk? :eek:) shirt he was wearing.. :)
    I'm promoted too. I'm a police officer now.. :D

7. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Nice plot there athlov. Love the pool fight idea. But I'm cool if his shirt doesn't come off. Oh by the way, ur new 'Red Riding Hood' icon is SO CUTE! I miss watching Aladdin now...too bad I don't have the DVD. :D

I honestly wanna say this forum is so much fun, & u guys r great! It's better to talk with many Togoholics than annoy my school friends about Ryan/Jon. Quite a few of them do watch CSI: Miami, but they're not like crazy over some guy in the show (sadly...). :lol:

Later, people. Gonna watch 'Devil Wears Prada' with my mum now.

8. flemish_rabbit

flemish_rabbit Victim

Hey guys
    I'm new here (obviously) and I think this is a really cool thread (and hot at the same time). Are there any other people from Europe here? It'd be really fun to relate to other Ryan/Jon fans from everywhere, 'cause CSI Miami isn't really the hottest thing here in Belgium so I don't get to talk to other people who are crazy about it too around here.

9. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Hi flemish_rabbit, welcome to the fun club! Everyone loves a newbie! :D

Yea there are lotsa people from Europe here. But I wonder why no one seems to be around...don't worry it's normally not like this at all. They'll be back. :lol:

Seriously, if you LOVE (I mean really love) CSI: Miami, chances are you'll be addicted to posting here. :lol:

Oh, & here's a welcome gift:
    A smile from Ryan

Have fun! Oh, & by the way, I LOVE BELGIUM CHOCOLATE. & there's this belgium choc drink I like, which is low in fat. Hahaha...

10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Welcome, flemish_rabbit! :D There are lots of people here from Europe. There might even be someone here from Belgium too *scratches head to think* but I don't wanna assume where she's from, in case I'm wrong. :p

Oooh, this is great. We can all work alongside Ryan now in one way or another. And that's okay, Dutchie, you can have Ryan alone for a few minutes in the morgue.... because I get to have him until the case is solved. :devil: :p :lol:

About quotes that show his personality... I was going to add that quote in 'Vengeance' but Dutchie beat me to it. I'll have to think of other tactful but funny quotes later.

11. flemish_rabbit

flemish_rabbit Victim

Oh thanks for the very warm welcome! It just makes me feel sooo...welcome ;) but it really means a lot to me.
    It's probably gonna take a while to get used to this, but don't worry I'm looking forward to fully express my Ryan/Jon love to the world.
    Yeah...Belgian chocolate...don't get me started about my love for THAT :cool: but it's pretty much a casual deal around here.

12. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Your new avatar is GORGEOUS. Omg it's from 'Nailed'! I mean, everyone here'll love it, as long as there's Ryan in it. Duh :D

flemish_rabbit, besides the strong Ryan love, u have to have the ability to catch up with the rapid posting speed here. :lol:

13. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Welcome felmish_rabbit hope u enjoy the thread!! :D

Great avvie Marns its really cute!

OK i know this is waay........of subject but i just saw Course of the Coffin OMG it was amazing Eric and Ryan got along really well in it (bit surprising) Ryans face when he saw Edd Smith "rise frm the dead" was just too funny.At first he didnt believe in the course but as things whent on he started to believe :lol: he was totaly terrifed in that episode it was so adorable and funny :lol: id say so far thats been the best eppy :)

14. RYANisHAWT

RYANisHAWT Hit and Run

welcome flemish_rabbit! you'll enjoy this thread and hope your computer don't get burn by the hotness of ryan wolfe!

heh. joking joking.

loyal2wolfe, that's a cute picture of ryan!! ^^

15. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Woah! :eek: page 24 allreadys! well I had a quick look at page 20 and Im too tired to read all the other posts up till this one so in responce to Shadowfax's question:

(ok Im a bit late answering but ohwell.) I would prefer to date Ryan because I feel I know him quite well now and I love that he is an emotional sexxay geek with anger problems (wat means I would get to calm him down :devil:) and I think he is interesting because he has a great job and has a mysterious background except we know he has an uncle and a niece.
    this probly sounds silly but Im also attracted to the name Ryan. :p

and thinking bout it I honestly don't know what Jon's personality is like all that well except he is funny ect and no offence to Jon as he does an awsome Job playing Ryan, its just I would definatly prefer to date a CSI than an actor. :p

o_O and has anyone come up with any names for the next thread yet?

and welcome flemish_rabbit! *gives hug and cookies* :D

BTW wat do y'all think of me banner?! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.