The Office

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by glam_chic86, Mar 31, 2006.

1. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Anybody watch last night? I totally thought Pam was gonna kiss Michael in the last scene for a crazy cliffhanger, but all we got was a hug!! Jim pretending he got bit by the bat was hilarious too. This show wouldn't be what it was if it wasn't for Dwight

2. Palm

Palm Coroner

I did. I knew she was gonna hug him or something but I didn't expect him to pull out that candy bar. So Michael.
    Gah, this episode broke my heart. The way Pam looked so .. like... Hurt and emotional made my heart break in 9 places. I felt so bad that like, only Roy, Oscar and Michael showed up for her art thing. Then again.. Toby really wanted to but he had a play.

Seriously, why didn't Jim go ;___;

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Cause Pam treats him like garbage, she knows he likes her

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:lol: Did anyone else laugh when Creed was the only one who remained calm when the bat flew around. Maybe he put it there haha.

I also laughed when Michael played that song as he made his way down the stairs. Priceless. Or how about when he grabbed the frisbee & threw it & that guy was like, "Dude." :lol:

I felt really bad for Pam. She looked crushed when Oscar's boyfriend was saying all that mean stuff about her art work. I seriously expected Jim to show up but I was glad to see that Michael came. I liked how he was so sweet to her at the very end. Poor girl :(.

However, the best scene was when Dwight went to Creed, asking him about the stake. Absolute comic gold. Ooh, and I can't forget the prank Jim pulled onm Dwight. Those two are awesome together :lol:.

5. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya I totally forgot about the frisbee thing, priceless

6. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I keep meaning to catch the USA version on cable but I keep missing it as its too late, I will make a conservative effort from now on though, I'm a huge Steve Carrel fan, I think he's bloody great!!!

The Original Office is legendary, its one of my all time favourite shows, Ricky Gervais can do no wrong in my eyes. I saw him on his live stand up show earlier this week he was frickin funny!! I think he's touring in America soon, I recommend ya'll keep your eye open for him

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

My friend has the beginning of this season on DVD, so all day today I'm gonna try catching up

8. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

All caught up, who is excited about tomorrow night?? I hate that they don't show any previews, I never know what is going to happen next

9. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I am always excited every Thursday night :lol:. And yes, I do wish they showed the previews for the next new episode. I always read the synopsis on the internet & on my tv but it doesn't help. When it comes to this show I try to read as many spoilers as possible. It doesn't ruin it for me as it's the awkward humour that draws me in & besides, I haven't come across any big spoilers lately either :(.

10. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Anybody else know that Dwight, Jim, Kevin, and Jan have all appeared on CSI: LV??

11. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ Seriously? What? When!? HOW?
    *die*

Usually if you check out NBC.com they'll say if there's a new episode of the Office on. Or even MSN.com in the Tv Entertainment section. Or TV Squad sometimes updates on 'What to Watch' on Thursdays and the Office is usually in there.

12. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Dwight was the guy who tried stealing Sara's pursue during the grocery store sting in Strip Strangler. Jim played a pot head who was friends with a guy who got electrocuted when driving his car in the B story of Who Shot Sherlock. Jan played the sports book employee who talks to Warrick in Big Middle. And Kevin appears in Fur and Loathing, although I don't think he is credited.

13. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

:DCoolness!

I'll have to watch these eps more closely next time they're on!

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Last night's episode was HILARIOUS :D.
    -Creed's fake Id bussiness :lol:
    -Toby spending all night winning Pam the duck
    -Dwight sitting in the rocking chair when the kid wakes up "good. you're awake."
    -Dwight popping up at the end of Michael and Jan's conversation.

Amazing.

15. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

OMG! :lol: :lol: I thought he looked familiar! :lol: *sigh* :p

Last night's ep had me giggling hysterically :lol: Especially in the beginning...

Michael: I'm not going to reveal how I am going to escape, only that it will involve magic. On a seperate note, if anyone happens to come across a small brass key... :lol: