Stella/Melina #4: The Law, The Order

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:lol: The best is when she just storms in there & places the gun on Mac's desk. She totally owns Mac, even if he doesn't realize it :lol:. She's awesome at her job.

2. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Yeah, she is really kick ass. Btw, Jorja, I just found out about the new Melina fan project, and seriously, you pwn lots! I am sooooo excited. Can't wait! :)

3. glam_chic86

You're too sweet :eek:. I'm so glad that you're excited about the project. Seeing all this enthusiasm makes me happy as I know it'll make the project even better. When you feel passion for something it'll always rock.

Wooo the new episode is only a few episodes away. I can't wait :D!!! Yay for a Stella centric episode!

4. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

haha! She's really great! her character rocks! wohoo! and she rocks!

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

J you lucky lucky little witch you are. :p

Stella centric eps, rule, completely.

6. glam_chic86

Holy frigging sh!t. Melina was beyond amazing tonight. Like, this was her best work this entire season. The way she blends her emotions with the lines makes her just, oh I can't even find the words. Seriously. Stella showed her vulernable side so well in the beginning when she confided in Mac how she was worried about the fact that she doesn't think she's strong enough to cope with AIDS. I felt so sorry for her. Then there was the moment when she saved Sid's life, when she flipped out on the guy in the interogation room, when she saw the dead man's wife etc. She was just so f*cking amazing tonight. Just give her the Emmy already.

7. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

^ Sounds really good, I missed too much last week :lol: Glad to be back here, *hugs every Melina Addict :D* Love your spoilers! :D I hope they continue soon in Holland!

8. doublefe

doublefe Hit and Run

I totally agree that Stella fears nobody..the way she put up with Captain Gerrard in Raising Shane? (when the Captain gave Danny a hard time...) gee I just love her :D

9. glam_chic86

^ Ooh yeah that was totally awesome :D. That man probably didn't expect Stella to go off him like that :lol:. Bravo for her for sticking up for Danny & the team. Somebody has to do that & I'm glad it's her.

OT: Welcome back Soraya. Glad to have another Stella/Melina addict back :D.

10. Bluntforcetrauma

Bluntforcetrauma Witness

who do you recon would win in a fight between Stella and Catherine Willows?? I think it would be pretty fair game a tough one to choose.

11. glam_chic86

:lol: Personally I have no idea. I only watch NY so if I ever had to think about it my money would definitely be on Stella. I know I wouldn't wanna mess with her :lol:.

12. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

first of all, stella/melina rocks on that eppie *sobs over s1 reruns*

and second, i dunno what to do for the fan project but ill think of something...

third, making me choose between stella and catherine is like asking me which i like best, CSI forums or fanfiction sites...:lol: i love those tough women!

13. glam_chic86

^ No worries. You have until March 21st to submit something to me :).

I am still blown away at how awesome she was in The Ride In. I mean, Melina impresses me every single episode but she just really shined. The rambo moments we received made me so happy :D!

14. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Man, I couldn't go online for so long, 'cause my computer sucks. It feels like it's been forever since I've come on here. Melina effing rocked on The Ride In. I admit it, I cried. I am really excited for the fan project, except I have no idea what I'm going to do yet. Grrrrr....so many things to choose from.

Toodles! :)

15. glam_chic86

I almost cried too, especially when she told Mac that it doesn't matter when the world ends. She's usually so strong & so independent but this HIV scare has brought out a vulernable(sp) side in her. I'm glad to see that she's concerned for the well beings of others, especially Sid. It shows that she cares not only for herself, but for others that she values so much. I'm just glad she opened up to someone as it would absolutely kill her on the inside if she kept it to herself. She is a very private person but she knows when it's the right them to talk to someone & bravo to her for realizing that. I just feel horrible for her & part of that is due to Melina's fantastic acting. She just blows me away every single Wednesday & my admiration & respect for this woman runs on so many levels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.