UK Forensics Lecture Day. Open to Everyone.

Discussion in 'Forensic Science' started by Tarragon, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Pixu

Pixu Witness

Don't worry. I'll try and persuade my folks to let me go...if I fail, it's not the end of the world, but in my opinion it beats school! :D

2. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

Sounds really interesting, especially the one at two. Do you know if it is going to be a very archeological analysis of forensics, I mean, I'm studying forensics, but I don't know a single thing about archeology. Do you think it would still be understandable?

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Dead on Arrival

I think the plan is to discuss the application of field archaeology techniques eg; excavation of burials, soil differentiation and other technology like magnetic imaging to the recovery of a forensic crime scene. It's not going to be hard science and if youve seen Time Team you'll probably be fine. :)

4. agent_xxx

agent_xxx Victim

hmmm. I am new to this i dont mean to intrude on your conversation but i need help from all of you.

5. kateangel

kateangel Civilian

i really want to go but im far away from ever becoming a forensic scientist or crime scene officer... i didnt get enough alevels and i didnt get enough grades wise. i also dont have a science related grade except GCSE - CC. I wish i had thought about taking this career path back at college lol. nevermind!
    i wud still love to go tho, but i dont think i can set off tomoro without any plans in place!