Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CS

In honor of Billy's birthday? That's a good one, I didn't think of that. lol.

Man, I just love that scene from Law of Gravity. Thanks for posting the pic, GGirl. That was a beautiful moment. The photo from Monster in the Box was just yum. :D And all these pics reminded me that I haven't updated my caps in a while. lol. Gotta go finish the job. :D

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Oh I love me my PureJoy piccies.

These guys have enough UST to light all of Vegas!

3. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

In the pic from "Monster in the Box" GIL, where exactly is your hand? :lol: :devil:

4. csibutterfly05

csibutterfly05 Lab Technician

*comes out of lurking*

Yay I'm finally coming back out of lurking (again).

Wow we have alot more newbies than the last time I was here. Hi! *waves*

I've been watching the show this season (trying to flip to Grey's during commercials) and have seen what little GC we've gotten. I'm really happy that Gil comforted Cath when Keppler died. She obviously grew close to him, probably closer than she thought she would and having him die in her arms practically must have been sad, plus it might have brought back the horrible memory of when Sam died like someone mentioned earlier. Maybe Gil thought (if he has any common scence left in him) that since he wasn't very supportive of Cath during the whole ordeal in the beginning of the season, he could at least try to make it up to her by being there for her this time and try to save his friendship. To me he seemed kind of rude to her when he first came back, when she called him about Keppler. He obviously didn't know that she was scared for Mike and that she really cared about him. Or maybe he did know, but felt a little jealous. And she seemed especailly pissed off at him when the team was in Gil's office discussing Keppler's history or whatever and said "Welcome Back". YOu could tell by the way she said it she was mad at him, probably because he told her he was leaving the night he left and he didn't take her friendship with Mike into consideration, or if he did he was extremely jealous.

I LOL'd last week when he said "Layout room, IMMEDIATLEY!" It's nice to know that she was the first person he thought to ask for help with the case. I'm actually really happy with Gil after these past two weeks. It kinda looks like we're getting some of the old Gil back * is excited*. And yay the beard's back!!

YAY Featured Ship!!!!

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Definitely touching - can they get any closer?
    [​IMG]

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Welcome back, csibutterfly! Nice to see you again.

OMG, Kaylyne, what episode is that photo from? Theyre's naughty things going on with their hands below that door methinks!

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Shame on you! How could you not remember that's from Fur & Loathing? :lol: It's when they're walking into the morgue.

There were naughty things going on throughout that ENTIRE episode!! (think fur-pile & yiffing)

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Yes, I forgot that. Bad Anne. I have to rewatch that episode, it was just such a classic.

And who wants to make bets as to what they're doing with their hands there?

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Haha thanks littlesara and kay. Looks like we've got loads of UTT moments here. :lol: *waves* hey Christine! Glad to see you post again. You really need to talk more. lol. Btw have you voted? Hurry if you haven't!

He's never tired of staring at her tushie, is he? :D

[​IMG]

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

In that one, he's not just staring at her tushie, looks like he's ready to grab. Just like Janine is ready to grab something herself. Poor Catherine. That pic is a PureJoy classic.

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

LOL, he's ALWAYS staring at her tush! In that pic it looks like he's about to reach out and touch it!

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.