Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Oh, that boy's beard is staying on. He asked me if I wanted him to shave it in honor of GSR, and I said he better not! I love his beard. Gris can lose his, and it's not the end of the world. But, Matthew? Yeah, it better freakin' stay. I love my man, but there's this extra SIZZLE to his face when he has a beard on it.

Sorry unspoiled peeps...

I keep imagining it in my head, and if Sara has that great little smile on her face, it'll work. I think they can make it work. I'm still NERVOUS as heck. I half expect us to track up from the floor until we're eye level with the action, with some soft music playing... we'll see. Can't wait to see if it stays in, though. I mean, it's almost 5pm, here. So, 4 more hours til the ep airs, 5 til we know if the scene made it in. Seriously, first time I heard about it, I thought it was fanfiction, but, if they do it right... it could be GSR GOLD.... I sound like a freakin' oldies announcer.

2. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

I have so much work to do and its stressing me out so here I am to think about the one thing that makes me squeal like a little girl and practically float around on a certain May 19th

somebody needs to make a countdown clock that counts down till CSI every week

so how worried should we really be about Jorja?

3. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

Yaaay! New thread! And with the title I suggested! It makes my little GSR soul happy...

I just wanted to say you shippers really don't waste your time there, do you? I've been gone for 2 days and we already have a new thread, the old one has two new pages I haven't read and this one has one more! Way to Go! :)

I just wanted to say I'm sooooo excited about tonight's ep, because of spoiler-people-and-Adz-know-what! I was a little afraid at first, but I think I'm ready, too. Kinda like sex for the first time, actually... Hm...

4. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Someone grab a stick and help me poke Sarah out of her pessimistic funk. Save the worrying and awful doubts for the morning after. Right now, it's time to *dance*!

*demonstrates GSR dance*

See? It's fun. Try it, I promise you'll love it.

Ok... what do I think will happen in the last of the season 7 episodes? Concerning GSR anyways... and no spoilers. Which isn't hard as I'm not spoiled past 7X18.

Well, let me start out by saying that I think they gave us so much last year because of the finale. I think they probably knew that they were going to take that road (at least to some degree) and wanted to build up for that. You know?

This year, being that we're already canon and there's not a lot of surprises left (ok there ARE... just not.) I wouldn't be surprised if the team finally gets clued in, but I also wouldn't hold my breath. Maybe a few more little moments - but it'll be hard to beat the donotbreathe-mightdisturbhotscene eyesex. Or the omgomgomgomgomg - OMG. Sqeeee! *dies* of WtG.

I think it'll be good. And I look forward to every single moment. I love CSI. And GSR.

And what Alyssa was saying - that she likes all of CSI - not just GSR is more then true. As much as I beg for that HBO special "Geeklove" *cough* I think I love GSR so much because it is on CSI. Not the other way around. I don't love CSI because of GSR.

I was a M/S 'shipper back in my X-Files prime. I was a painfully addicted Cordy/Angel Shipper back in my Angel days. But neither one of them ever prompted me to spend time writing fanfics, obsessing over online forumns, stealing Adzix's icons, or getting so excited over a scene that may or may not (it WILL) be a good thing.

*happy sigh* 4 more hours!

That is all.

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Butterfly: I don't think anyone really knows at this point. However, I'm of the opinion that you can't kill Sara off and have Grissom continue working in Forensics. Therefore, if they have Mr. Petersen for next year (which has only been confirmed by one exec and not the actor himself), I really hope they sign on Ms. Fox. But, we don't know. We're all still just waiting.

nameless: I'll have to trust you on the sex thing. LOL

Though, I'm with you on the whole "anticipation" thing. We're all built up and waiting and a little nervous... But I remember my first dance with a boy way back in middle school. Yeah, I was nervous, but when it happened, it was completely natural and not freaky at all. Same thing with my first kiss... So, hopefully this'll come off more natural than we're all thinking. I'm still shocked that we're going to see Sara shave her man. Can you imagine what'll happen to this thread if the scene doesn't make it? Oh, craziness! Eep!

I have something to add to TOM's thing, if I may. She's asking us who we think will be the one to figure it out... Mind if I ask HOW? Some think it'll happen because their lives are in danger... some thing that one person will catch on and it'll spread. What do YOU think?

(Something to talk about until the episode airs... so the unspoiled peeps aren't bored out of their minds)

ETA: Anyone else not seeing our thread on the main Shippers Forum page? Erm... I don't see this thread. I keep having to go back in my history to find it...

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okay again, NOBODY's here to start a new thread? really? me again? fine.

DA NEW THREAD NO. 26 GRISSOM AND SARA starts here!

****YYYAAYYYY******

*throws beads*

and let me say this again, hopefully we'll see some action during this thread. wooooo

Link to the old thread -> Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

7. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

oooh im here!!!!!!!!!!! yay new thread!!!!!!!

woot-woot!!!

*throws more beads*

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Grissom & Sara # 26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

That's because you "rock, girlfriend" ;) YIPPE, I love the title..[​IMG]

[​IMG] and our couple.. on the bed "it's so obvious, isn't it" :D

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Congratulation on your number 26.

I just did my last replied on the last GSR. Yoohoo.

I want Catherine and Nick to find out about Grissom and Sara, because Catherine is close to Grissom, Nick is close to Sara, real close, like a good friend. Sara is the only one can calm Nick down, then I want Brass and Warrick next to find out after Nick and Catherine. Greg will be the last one to know and he will have his heart broken when he find out about Sara and Grissom. He is in love with Sara, but he is not, because he has a crush on her. He will get over it.

By the way, desertwind, nice animated picture of Grissom and Sara. I like it.

10. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

YAAAAAY! New Thread! Is this the thread that will lead us to a kiss?! Please say yes, TPTB! I <3 you, Gutterflies!

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

alright, i'll continue our conversation from the previous thread then.

yeah, me too. you know i was kinda surprised at this b/c they seem to NEVER EVER talk about somebody else's private lives without the presence of that person. and especially if this person is Grissom. it looked more like a fanfic material to me, ya know. but i'm so glad it aired cuz i love other people talking about GSR (or half of it) on the show.
    yup, i knew that actually, but it's still good to have it confirmed. he said he'll come back with no beard and look, we've got a Iraquian terrorist instead of Grissom. but i have to admit he trimmed it nicely in MiaB.
    *crosses fingers* hope he's right this time.
    exactly. that's how i react to this lack of information too. i'd really love a finale like this, with Sara surviving, and with a reveal of GSR to the team.

oh, it would be cool if next season the team knew and Ecklie/sheriffs didn't. he would suspect (read: keep "of course you do"-ing) and the team would play dumb, lol.
    funny that my boss at work had a talk with me lately about talking to boys too much. his exact words "they're like bees to honey" cuz they always keep coming and talking to me. i'm serious. lol.

i need a boyfriend.

billy?
    lol, thanks desertwind ;) love your pics and animations!

12. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

New thread. Party! Party!

On Geek babies

Team Babies:
    geekprincess
    IlovePoncho
    Shipwrecked

Team No Babies:
    Annika
    brass_lives
    butterflylove206
    Chocolate_bunnys
    Emul_webs
    Freckles101
    Haylee
    katjo
    MissDee
    nameless
    NicknGrissom
    Turtlebaby
    saraXsullivan
    onlyvegas

Team Bi-Baby:
    Alyssa
    butterflylove206
    cherryxoxoxo7
    eggbe4thechicken
    GillianSGrissom

On Spoilers
    spoiler-free:

Adzix
    cherryxoxoxo7
    chocolate_bunnys
    Emul_webs
    fallenthrough
    katjo
    MissDee
    sienna
    ziggy
    onlyvegas

On 'The Beard'

Team Bearded:
    Andreina
    Bullet_Girl
    butterflylove206
    Crysthala
    Freckles101
    geekprincess
    greenplastic
    gregslabmouse
    Haylee
    IloveBilly
    IlovePoncho
    katjo
    MacsGirlMel
    nameless
    NicknGrissom
    nuttynickyxx
    Reeble
    SaraxSullivan
    SnowAngel58

Team CleanShaven:
    Adzix
    Annika
    Chocolate_bunnys
    eggbe4thechicken
    Emul_webs
    GillianSGrissom
    Shipwrecked

Team 'Bifacial':
    Alyssa
    brass_lives
    butterflylove206
    BurnedToast
    cherryxoxoxo7
    desertwind
    forensicsgirl
    GillianSGrissom
    MissDee
    onlyvegas
    sarahvma
    Turtlebaby

Who will find out?

Brass:
    desertwind
    eggbe4thechicken
    nameless
    sarahvma
    theatresporter
    Turtlebaby

Catherine:
    Adzix
    Alyssa
    MissDee

Doc. R:
    SnowAngel58

Nick:
    NicknGrissom

Other:
    Fogi-BRASS, CATH, DOC ROBBINS and WARRICK

People :please correct if im wrong

Ha, most people give fan-art at new thread openings, i give lists :rolleyes:

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Yay for a new thread, and yay for the thread title. That scene will live forever as one of the cutest ever between the Geeks :)

[​IMG]

And the cuteness continues...

[​IMG][​IMG]

I couldn't decide between BRASS, CATH, DOC ROBBINS and WARRICK, so I chose all of them (hence me voting "other"). I think I also said that I really wanted Greg to find out first, and for him to them tell Nick all about it while they were in bed wearing matching footy pajamas (well, the footie pajamas idea came from Sarah)

14. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

horray for the new thread! Cheers everybody!

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hey chocolate_bunnys, Put me down on Nick will be the first one to know about them first then Catherine. Grissom and Sara trust Catherine and Nick to keep their secret.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.