Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

2. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Just an FYI: For SM fans, there is a new article with beautiful photos at the SM website, in which she talks 'a bit' about her CSI Miami experience and her relationship with Horatio.

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I think that article has been there a long time already, unless i'm reading the wrong one lol :)

4. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Hello all you H/Y fans! I have come back out of Shipper hibernation, so here's a few things.
    -Great pics. They really brighten up the thread and make it more enjoyable to come to. Whenever I see a link to a pic I go 'Oh goody!' because piccies are so much fun.
    Well that sounded childish
    -Thanks to Hrocks because I would't have known about the fic update and I love reading it! :D Great job, I can't wait for more
    -I'm just gonna hop back into the conversation. First, lemme give you all some hope. I've posted this before but it's a new page and some people probably don't already know.
    Yelina is in for a return this season, although we don't know why yet. I've heard rumors that H is going to 'run out of luck in the quick trigger finger subject' so maybe he's injured and she comes to visit? Well we can all hope for some steamy H/Y scenes!

5. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

those two you said is true:
    one: you give me hope
    two : I hadn't read it yet

It would be so romantic, if H is hurt.
    Yelina is going to be very,very conserned, she doesn't want to loose another caine brother. And definatly not before she told him how she feels.
    Here, in Belgium, season five has just started , so I hope to hear some good news from you guys about SM!!!!
    Altough I know she isn't returning in the first epis of season 5, something in me is always hoping she'll suddenly appear on the screen!

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

don`t already know what?! that thread can be run with good discussion and fun, without too many pics. or u find the second part for more interesting ?! also we already know that when someone post spoilers usually post and the source (link or name). as i remeber u still don`t have answer my question from the previous page of this thread.... and here is my hope - hope this new CSI Miami fans generation to have some education and to be a little more smart...anyway back to the topic i just came from HC thread and now i`m in big confusion.... u talk for ur hope for steamy H/Y scenes, but at the same time make suggestion for new DC/HC thread title to be taken from...errr...DuWhat fic ?! :rolleyes: maybe first u must make a list and ask ur self are u canon or fanon shipper...befor this pls don`t try to give me ways to my hope...

7. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Happy belated Birthday Kit hope it was a nice one

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Finally I can catch up on all the season 5 episodes. I've seen a few of them already and I must say I really like them. With the other episodes when Y wasn't on, I'd find the epi very boring. But these epi's keep me interested haha. By the way ment_to_be sorry to burst your bubble but Yelina only appears in Rio so far. And currently they've already aired 15 episodes :) Who knows we still might get a few near the end of the season.

Somehow I think they will take her as regular again but now yet cause there are toooo many regulars for now. The writers and producers are really working on getting her back in the show so that must mean they know a lot of fans are waiting for her to return!

I have high hopes!

9. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I'm a multi-shipper, as in I ship multiple ships. Sorry if you don't like that, but I like to see all ships (or most) and H/Y is one of them, and lots of people are this way. I just wanted to post this because I heard it and I think some people here might want to know. Sorry if I offended anyone.
    What was your question from the previous page. Sorry, I might not have caught it. And for most of what you said, I don't understand...you want this generation of CSI Miami fans to be smarter? I'm sorry I don't get it.
    Also, I heard about that spoiler from someone else, in another thread.

So again, I'm sorry Pusher, I didn't mean any offense.

^happy belated birthday Kit, hope your day was wonderful! :D

10. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

I'm just in good hope we'll see yelina soon. I mean these stupid prods will notice one day we wanna see her and not... whomever they try to make us happy with. a little faith, trust and dixie dust *lol* and everything will work out just perfectly.

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

thank you cainesuger It was a great day hehe.

Do you have any idea when that rumor might happen? I can't imagine H going through that without Yelina being by his side, she wouldn't do that. She cares too much for him.

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

actually this speculation for possible H wounding come from : tvguide.com - Ask Ausiello

Question: It seems like Horatio and his quick trigger finger drop at least one crook a week on CSI: Miami. Just how many have died at the hands of the good officer?— John Redcorn; Ausiello`s answer: I stopped counting at 759. Horatio's luck in that department is about to run out, though.

man is this come truth i`ll shoot my self. (re H get hurt) but if this means that for only one time he won`t save the they i`ll dance in a circle ;) i`m so sick and tired of this new dirty harry version..agrrr... for me is time someone to put H on his place - ...like the philosopher Jagger once said, 'You can't always get what you want'. for my regret Clavo is out of the picture, but we till have Stetler. and talking for Stetler, hope when Yelina come back H to start act like he use in S 1-3 :rolleyes:

in my mind come one epi from 'the x-files', when Scully shoot Mulder, so to stop (protect) him from makeing huge mistake...well if Yelina do something like this to H...wow..i`ll be the heppyest person in the word :lol:

thanks as always for this great pics and captions Lucy :D

btw i`m glad to see new cool H/Y banner guys, love all of them ;)

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I just thought it might be worth mentioning that there has been no spoiler with an 'official' source that states that Horatio will get hurt. All we have so far is the speculation of fans in response to this info from Ausiello:
    Question: It seems like Horatio and his quick trigger finger drop at least one crook a week on CSI: Miami. Just how many have died at the hands of the good officer? Ausiello: I stopped counting at 759. Horatio's luck in that department is about to run out, though.

This could mean any number of things:
    H could kill/shoot an innocent person, a suspect may escape and go on to kill again because H has failed to stop him/her, or maybe H does get hurt by a suspect because they react quicker than H.
    That's all we know at this stage, to the best of my knowledge. However, it would be great for us if something dramatic did happen to H and Yelina was there for him. ;)

EDIT: It seems that Pusher & I were posting at the same time!

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ very good and sensible examples Lucy ;) but i tend to be stick on the version that H can make mistake/miss target and this at some points to lead to mass with some case :rolleyes:

but befor this new S5 epis, here a little piece of S 2 goddess :) a mommnet of calmness or escape from reality *sigh*

[​IMG]

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Which episode is that from? I think I've finally seen all the H/Y episodes! I just need to see a couple of season 1,4 & 5 and I've seen all csi miami episodes. Don't really have a favourite at the moment they're all good in there own way :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.