Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Wasn't it Nick that said that about it someone being in the lab?

Sorry I'm nitpicky.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Yes, Nick did said it about the lab. He said, "It could be cop or lab." Warrick and Sara looks at him weird. And he also said, "It could happen."

Sara looks concern about Nick when he said that.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hodges is a member of that train thing(sorry I don't know the exact terms), and he's been creepy latly. I wonder, could it be Hodges.

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Well, I think its possible, but not probable. I do think they may try to make us think its him, but if it was him, they would have to get rid of him and well, that would leave the lab a little boring. The reason they got him was because the viewers were so used to laughing when they saw lab scenes with Greg. So, they got Hodges because they could make him funny, but not the same kind of funny as Greg.

So basically, if they got rid of him, theyy would have to get another entertaining person in the lab, and really they used the tow main kinds of funny: goofy and crazy, and annoyingly obnoxious.

So.. I dont know.

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I think Hodges is the red herring. I thought he could legitimately be the killer until it became a little TOO convenient. I'd like to think the killer is a female. I mean, I know we're not spoiled for any more upcoming MCSK episodes, but I'm sure we'll get more before the season is done... So far, the killer isn't hands on. Even the blow to the head didn't involve the killer touching the victim. The second victim was meant to die quietly from poisoning. The third victim was shocked to death in a vat. The fourth died from carbon dioxide poisoning... Just doesn't seem like an agressor type to me.

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

When will there be another MCSK ep?
    Wouldn't the team be trying to follow up on the foster children now?

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The MCSK storyline is NOT over. According to reports over at YTDAW, there will be another [if not more] episode(s) this season.

8. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

There was something like that on Law and Order: Criminal Intent. One of the profilers didn't think a woman could be a serial killer, but his own daughter was in fact one... So it is possible that it could be a woman.

Male or female, I think we've met them before. The way all the producers and writers are talking, it sounds like Where's Waldo, where the killer's hidden somewhere and we just haven't seen it yet. I think they've been lurking in the background somewhere. I just can't think of anyone at the moment. Usually I'm so concentrated on the main characters I don't always look at who's lurking around. So does anyone have any ideas of a minor character that the CSI's haven't really cleared yet?

9. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

Pure speculation -- how about Wendy (DNA tech) or Henry (toxicology tech)?

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Mmmm...

Nick does make toys. Remember Stalker?

Oh God I hope not. I know Nick has gone a little loco since his burial ordeal but gees..not Nick.

11. NickGregxTheLove

NickGregxTheLove Witness

Noway, noway, noway. I'd DIE!

12. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

I don't think we really have to worry about it being Nick. Remember, during MiaB, it was established that Ernie Dell killed himself for something/one he loved. His son stated there were only three things Ernie loved. His trains, his wife, and his foster children........ hmmm. Someone in law enforcement, pays attention to details, knew exactly when Grissom was leaving and coming back, and has a tie to the foster care system. Wonder who that could be. Oh, come on, I am not saying it's Sara. But, could it be some one close to Sara. Kristen999 had a theory she posted at Oh No Nicky! [i think] and I keep coming back to it. What do the victims have in common. What if they were all members of a jury? The whole chicken plant could be just a weird coincidence.

Just something to ponder..... ;)

13. stokescrazy

stokescrazy Civilian

If I recall correctly, weren't there rumors in the beginnig of the season that Nick's "issues" from GD as well as everything else would be revisited? I hate to think of him as a killer, and I personally can't think of him harming anyone, but just something to ponder I guess.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That makes sence when you mention the foster thing. Although the only way it would be Sara is if Jorja is leaving the show.
    So we really don't know. Speculation at this point.

Any new spoilers?

15. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

No, it can't be Nick. We've seen him working way too much- when would he have had the time to do all of this? I don't think it could be any of the main characters, honestly. We know too much about them. It has to be someone in the background we don't know much about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.