NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by JediCSI72, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBC

RBC Coroner

That makes sense, thanks :)

2. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Awww tonights episode was really great! That last scene was so cute~ :)

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Alright how many of you were wishing Marc Vann was the bad guy :D. I know I was. It was interesting to see him in a role other than playing Ecklie. I liked the Ziva centred story line. It was nice to see her letting her feelings show. She is human after all :) The end was very touching.

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

hehe, as soon as he came on i yelled at my mom 'ecklie did it!!' :lol:
    what a good episode! loved mcgee and his jacket but knew something bad was going to happen to it. and ziva was so sweet with the guy, but did he die or not?? i hope he didnt.
    oh! and the lady hitting on tony at the firing range. id want to help him with his stance too :devil:

5. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Well who wouldn't? :devil:

I was so excited when I saw Marc Vann. I kept calling him Ecklie throughout the entire episode :lol: Ziva was really sweet in this episode. It was nice to see a different side of her. Poor McGee's jacket :(

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I did the same thing. I was like wow Ecklie. I liked Ziva caring for this guy. Also liked Tony trying to give her advice on love and ignoring her comments on why he won't know. I like McGee's jacket getting it in the end by Abby. But when is Palmer going to get caught? ;)

7. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

:lol: I was just waiting for Gibbs to say (to Marc Vann), "If you're not guilty, then why did you move from Vegas and change your name?!" :lol:

8. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Palmer caught by what? I have no idea.. I live in Holland and tonight they're gonna air Bait and Iced.. We're so behind.. :eek:

9. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Oh I loved this ep. It was great. Showing Ziva was human after all was just wonderful. She's always putting up this strong person like nothing can shake her. Boy did his sickness shake her. Did ya see the jealousy come out of her when Ecklie & the lady visited him? WOW!!!! Tony trying to be a help was so sweet. Or was he also being somewhat jealous? I've been wondering myself when Palmer's gonna get caught with his um pants down. LOL I also loved the ending. It was just sooooo awesome.

10. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ XD Marns... um. Not caught by what but by who. See, Palmer is a really dirty boy with a female coworker and their not so discreet about it sometimes and all of us are like: "Wow. Wonder when Ducky/Gibbs/Some poor soul is gonna walk in on them and then wish they were blind or something."

I liked last night's episode. Ziva might get her groove on! *shot*

11. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Oh, okay. Thank you! :D I do nOT want to see that.. :lol:

12. allmaple

allmaple Judge

it is frickin hilarious when palmer and agent lee are together! last night when they showed agent lee i said to my mom 'they havent shown her and palmer going it at recently' and then the next scene they did :lol: its so funny because it is such a public place, and not to mention the morgue :eek: loves it!

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I had been thinking the same thing :lol: I wonder who it is that's going to catch them? Any bets?

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

please let it be tony! or gibbs. i can just see palmer getting a gibbs smack. but tony would have something snappy and hilarious to say. ooh now i cant wait! :D

15. Palm

Palm Coroner

I vote McGee. And it'll be totally awkward and you know how McGee is. Eyes bug out. Coughs. And then after a minute, books it out of there and is internally tramatized and ends up sleeping on the floor of Abby's lab with her Hippo Toy.

D: I'd pay to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.