The family place.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Depth-Of-Love, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

If any of you gusy are anything at all like me you will looove your family and love spending time with them.
    Basically, tell the wonderful people here at talkcsi about yor family share stories and whatever else seems relevant :D
    And hey what the heck, why not even make it friends too!(they are basically family anyway!)
    I'll start.
    Ok so i have my mom and dad. and then i have an older Brother (who wont let me say his name, yes he is watching over my shoulder) and a little 12 year old sister named Chelsi. I love my family more then anything in this world!

So c'mon give it a shot!!!
    Btw i have no idea if this alredy exists...sorry if it does.

2. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

my little sister is my best friend. through my mom's battle with alcoholism, she's been my strongest support system and i wouldn't trade her in for the world.

3. Depth-Of-Love

Thats sweet AshleyWillows, i am really close with my sister too. I'm glad that she is there for you.

4. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

My sister is the most important person in my life. I'm not really that close with my parents ( i mean i love them, but we don't have that much in comman) but my sister is just the best. It wasn't until she went to university that i realised how much she means to me. Now we email, MSN and text all the time. All it took for us to get close, was for her to move 200 miles away :)

5. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

That's what happened with me and my cousin too Fool4Love. We never got along when we went to the same school than she left and now we are constantly on the phone.

6. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I'm actually pretty close with my whole family. No, not the whole family, 'cause the one side just sucks eggs. But on the one side, everybody is really funny and awesome, so it's cool.
    I've got a little brother though, who I'm sure is gay (whatever), but I love him anyway.
    Not that it means anything, but...
    My friends are convinced that I'm horribly preppy, and one time they were just sitting around, talking about the bad things in their family life and such. And after a minute, they kind of looked at me, and I was all, "I'm preppy. My life is perfect."
    Alright, it was funny if you were there.
    >.<

- Andy

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

My family and I are all incredibly close. I have an older brother and older sister (sucks to be me :p) so I'm the baby of my family but I've found it comes to my advantage ;) It's both a gift and a curse, however, as I find that I'm treated like a baby half the time when it comes to my aunts, uncles and grandparents. My dad's family is still convinced my sis, bro and I are all seven-years-old if you get my drift ;)

We always eat dinner together at the table and if you don't come to dinner right away my dad will yell at you :p We go out to dinner with my family quite often (2-3 times a week) to catch up and stay close. I thank God everyday for my family, the most wonderful people in the world :)

My grandpa was just recently in a car accident (Friday) after buying a new car. Some kid tried to run him off the road and succeeded in making him lose control of the car. If the car had flipped over, which it almost did, it would've killed him because it was a convertible. He walked away with a bump on his head and his life. The second it happened my entire family was there. I care about them more than anything in the entire world and I don't know what I would do if I lost one of them. So God is watching over us :)

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I'm really close to my little sister. I love her soo much. She's just always around to make me feel better. Which is amazing. When I'm having a bad day, she can just tell me the stupidest stories ever and it makes me feel so much better. When I broke up with my girlfriend, I called her, because I knew she was one of the very few people I know that could make me feel better. I love her soo much!

Another person in my family I love is my auntie. She's just like, a mother to me almost. I can call her with the stupidest questions and she always has an answer. She's always there to listen to me, and she's just really an amazing person. She helped me out with a lot.

And my friend Katlynn might as well be my family. She just does the funniest things to make someone feel better. When I broke up with my girlfriend she made me a card and wrote a bunch of funny things that have happened to us. It was so so sweet. I love her so much, we always do the stupidest things together, and she makes me laugh so hard.

Another person I love is my frined Allie. She is so blonde it's funny. But she's so smart, it's so weird. She's such a cutie. She makes me feel better like all the time (except the time she broke up with me :p ). She's just an amazing friend and person.

9. Depth-Of-Love

Well little miss Levon i guess i could say something about you if a havew to...haha just kidding you know i love you.

So here we go.

I have some of the best friends in the world.

One of those people is Levon we have been friends since i can remember. We are the kind of friends that have gone throuhg everything together, like the "Oh my good god! I have boobs!!" and the " well i like boys but i dunno..." and of course the " i hate you i never wann talk to you again (five minutes later) "hey wanna do something tomorrow?" I just love this girl so much. I miss her so much, she is all the way in lethbridge!!!! Its sucks big time.

10. CraneFalconGCR

CraneFalconGCR Witness

What a great thread I love my family to pieces and I'm close to practically all of them including both sides of my mum and dads side of the family except for one (who if anyone has seen Peter Kay is the one at the family parties with the cream slip-ons and thats all i can say without swearing.)

Anyway I have a huge family my mum is one of six and my dad is one of four so I've got loads of cousins, aunts and uncles. A lot of my cousins are like my sisters and brothers and that's how I treat them.

We all go on holiday together when we can and when we stay at hotel's we basically book the place up just full of the family and everyone know's when we've arrived because we're so loud. I have had so many laughs with my family I don't know where to begin except for one infamous quote from my sister
    "Why can't you get bullet-proof balaclava's?" :lol:

I'm sorry this post is so long but wow i could go on forever about my family and the times we've shared and how close we are. I just love em' to death.

11. ryansnuttytart

ryansnuttytart Rookie

What a lovely topic.

My family are the most important people to me amd we are exceptionally close. No one gets in the way of us. I live with my mum and dad (yep even though I'm nearly 30) although my dad has been in hospital since 11th November 2006. I have been supporting my mum the best that I can and it's times like this I'm glad I do live at home.

I have a younger brother (27) who lives just up the road from me with this fiancee (or wife as from the 17th March) and my 3 year old niece. We look after her most days and she means the world to me as I don't have kids of my own.

I even bought a caravan by the coast so that at times we can all go down together and have a great time. It has come in very useful and even more so when dad gets out of hospital.

I also have some amazing friends that I would be lost without and all which I met online. One is so close we are like sisters. We tend to like the same things and always order the same food without discussing it first.

12. Depth-Of-Love

ryansnuttytart thats wonderful, you seem to be surrounded by such loving people. You must be very well loved.

Today when i woke up my little sister Chelsi called me and we talked forever. I feel so horrible for her. She is only i grade 8 and she has so many problems, the girls are so mean to her and so are the boys. If only they could see what a sweet little girl she is. I love my sister to daeth and i hate to see her hurting. So i told her the best advice: i know mom always tells you to ignore them but you could also make thme feel very awkward :D like when people call her a lesbian she could be like "yea so?" (she isnt actually) and there was this boy who asked her if she stuffed (her bra) and her reaction was "no, do you?" haha the best way of coping :D