Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keich

keich CSI Level One

I can't get the trailer for Wednesday's episode out of my head!! The deer-caught-in-headlights look on Booth was really funny! :)

2. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

I know the look on his face is so funny. He just kinda stares at Sully. I cannot wait for tonight! I've barely ben able to wait this long!

I was watching Bones the other day with my older brother (I totally got him hooked on it after one episode!) and he just looked at Bones and Booth, then at me, and said, "Oh my God! They just need to hook up! NOW!" It was so funny! He had only seen a few episodes.

3. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

ok sorry for the cross contamination here but maybe the Bones writers will do somthing with the Booth/Brennan/Sully thing like the House writers did with Cuddy/House/Cuddy's Blind Date. They had House keep trying to sabotage Cuddy's date until the guy was finally like "ok I get it, I can see you like him, Ill get out of your way. I could kinda see Booth being all jelous and Sully being like fine whatever. But that would just get Brennan mad at Booth which would be bad. Oh well at least I think we can hope for some Hodgins/Angela action

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hey everyone! I am a reall big Bones fan and I'm supposed to look like Temperance Brennan (main character)

I'm getting the first season on DVD, from ebay :rolleyes: :p

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

From TV Guide Entertainment News blog:

Fox has renewed Bones for a third season, the network announced on Friday morning.

Bones last week matched its highest ratings ever, and set a new high for an episode without an Idol lead-in.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

WOOHOO!!!

7. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

Yeah it's great that at least one of my new fandom loves is getting a new season!

8. butterflylove206

Yay it's wendsday! Be back later for disscussion/dissection of epi.

9. keich

keich CSI Level One

Yey, Bones Season 3!! ^_^

LOL, I'd like to see Booth try to sabotage a date or whatever. I imagine that'd be fun to watch. And yeah, Brennan will definitely get mad, but I have a feeling she can't stay mad at Booth for a long time.

10. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I know I'm not a Moderator or anything, but these one-line posts are getting annoying. Posts are supposed to contain actual content -- three lines or more. Could we stick to that, please?

And as for Booth sabotaging a date, I could see him doing that. Not outright sabotage, though, like canceling reservations or something. But just showing up at the restaurant and sitting down with them. Being all, "Yeah so there's this guy and he did this, Bones we need ya" and she can so tell he's lying.

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I don't think he'd do that. In one of the previous episodes he felt very uncomfortable when he had to interrupt Bones' her date.

12. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I remember that episode -- he said sorry like five times, but only because her date was a murderer. :|

And as for Booth actually sabotaging the date, while I can see him doing it, I don't think he'd actually do it. He'd think about it. Plan it out. But he wouldn't. He likes her too much.

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I don't think he only regretted it because the guy was a murderer but because she really liked him. And he felt bad for having to ruin one of her dates, she doesn't go on dates THAT often

14. butterflylove206

I think he was sorry because she was sad and he wants her to be happy, even if shes with another man. Or I could just be a hopeless romantic trying to see love where it isnt. Take your pick

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

>>> VCR/TIVO ALERT <<<

David Boreanaz is scheduled to be on "Regis and Kelly" talk show tomorrow, Tuesday, February 27. Check local listings for time and channel in your area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.