Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Re: Grissom & Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

Ahhhhhhh. the strange thing is I remember moving you out of team babies.ahhhhhh. insanity.I blame the sugar

On Geek babies

Team Babies:
    geekprincess
    IlovePoncho
    Shipwrecked

Team No Babies:
    brass_lives
    butterflylove206
    Chocolate_bunnys
    Emul_webs
    Haylee
    katjo
    NicknGrissom
    Turtlebaby
    saraXsullivan
    onlyvegas

Team Bi-Baby:
    Alyssa

2. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

Hey, put me down for Team Bearded and No Babies!

3. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Shall i put these into tallies? Oh, i don't want to step on master list keeper chocolate bunnys toes or anything, so if you would like to take over the tally keeping, actually that would be useful :), as it is too stressful! :D It's just that i'm a mathematician, and must. put. everything. in. straight. lines. (it's programmed into my psychy(sp?))

mmmm, excuse the stupidness of the next question, but when did she say this? it rings bells but i can't place it! :confused:

Thanksbunch

ETA forgot to say, that i agree with chocolate bunnys I won't mind if there are buglets, don't really want to see the whole pregnancy thing though, but maybe at the end of the show there is a mention. Or even
    jorja doesn't sign and leaves at the end of this season
    and we find out that Sara is pregnant. Again not showing any of it, i.e. non-spoapy! That would be fine with me :p So Bi-baby! (that name sounds like defining the sexuality of the baby! Or maybe twins! :lol: )

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well I'm going to rewind and go with bi-facial,& ... thank's to Adzix fabulous icons :p and if Sara does the "thing" in "FI" than he's back to square one..beardless..and if you fans want to read some killer letters about him in the brand new TV Guide. (just got mine) about his "cover" issue.. "girls gone wild" over his cover photos, I posted the letters on the WP "Hottness" thread.. wonder how he deals with all this ooohing, a ahhing, over himself? and another great line!! from "Getting Off Gris " I haven't seen you in a while.. Sara.. 'You see me everyday" and from 'Sex Lies and Larvae" Sara.. "You want to sleep with me? Gris.."did you just say what I think you did"? and same ep. Sara to Gris, "You always say it's better to have 1 piece of evidence, than 10 wittnesses" Gris to Sara, 'What do you do, tape everything I say"? :lol:

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

She said it in the hallway scene in "Law of Gravity." Grissom realized she had been at a garbage dump based on the smell. To that, she answered, "It's so obvious, isn't it?" We're just twisting the words for our own evil devices!

A tally to keep track of the GSR/other moments would be great! I know there are others, I'm just blanking, right now.

Should we count "Strip Strangler?" Gris was very protective of Sara in that episode, in front of a lot of people... though, I can't remember if they were actually around any of the other CSIs when these moments happened... Maybe Brass when Sara was asking Gris to wish her, "Good luck"?

Bring on Thursday.

6. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

*pokes chocolate bunnys* team bi-facial and no geek babies

7. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Alright, Alright, Put me down for Team Bi-facial, cause his short beard does look good on him. But the fluffy beard, not so much. (Not to imply that he's not hot. Cause he is. Like, one of the hottest ever.)

(Are we sticking with team Bi-baby? Cause, if we are, then put me down for it. If not, put me on Alyssa's team. Cause i totally agree. Babbies, okay, no babbies, also okay.)

Gillian S. Grissom

(Off-topic moment: I GOT ACCEPTED TO MY NUMBER ONE CHOICE COLLEGE!!! YAY!!! :D)

8. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

So, I've been thinking about the shaving scene, and I realized I'm going to a Star Trek party tonight. Just a few of us, watching movies... we probably won't make it to the TNG movies, but, I bet that the GSR shaving scene will TRUMP the Riker/Troi one. Seriously. Got Shaving Cream? Oh... that is so going to be a suggestion for a title next time!

I love that we have more people coming over to the bifacial side.. because I think that's what Sara thinks, too. She likes him either way. :)

9. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Ah ha! Now i remember! I could picture her saying it, but just not when, it's all rushing back! I love how she says that, like through the grin :D

Off-topic moment no.2:
    Whoot!!!! Congratulations and jubilations! *hmm hmm hmm hmm* Me too! Uni of Nottingham Trent here i come baby! Forensic Science too! :D :D
    End of off-topic moment no.2. :)

10. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

I'm team No beard and team No Babies

11. Desertwind

Congratulations eggb4thechicken on your acceptance.. good job!! you Brits rock ;) and is it a sure thing about the "shaving scene" for positive?.. boy the board here will go "nuckin' futs' and that's for sure :D

[​IMG]

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, I don't know if I'm going to like the scene yet, but I would kill for those dailies.

Oh, Warrick.

Really, at some point you just expect him to shout out, "For the love of God, man, just DO her and let's move on."

Warrick was supposed to say something this season where he congratulated Grissom on being a bachelor, and then we were supposed to get a shot of Grissom's face being all, "But I'm with Sara..."

I haven't seen Secretary, but I have heard of it. I think that there's something symbolic, in a boss-subordinate relationship, of the boss relinquishing power either through giving it to someone else, or by "serving" someone else, like in the hair-washing scene. It's not that I want to see Grissom as this big submissive, but one moment to show that they can be equals, just on different planes, is nice.

Update: I'm not Team Bearded. I'm Team Husky and Bearded and Lean and Beardless.

Because no matter what age, when he's thin, the beard just seems to hang on his face. When he's a bit... "larger"... it frames it nicely and gives it needed definition.

So thank you, Miss Sidle, for recognizing this problem.

13. Freckles101

Freckles101 Hit and Run

Oh, Warrick totally knows. I think Brass knows too, but my sis thinks he's too clueless. But he was there for the Butterflied speech, and I think anyone around them would know that Gris was talking about Sara.

I'm nervous about the shaving scene. It could either be really cheesy/funny/lame, or done well. I think there might be backlash against it by anti-GSR's no matter how well done it is. I am actually gonna watch this episode live instead of Grey's Anatomy, since Innertube doesn't work on my computer. But no matter how cheesy or non-cheesy the scene is, I'm not gonna complain about getting any GSR scenes. I'll always take quality over quantity, but we deserve quantity--aka a scene longer than like 30 seconds
    Heh, that is so true, but I am still on Team Bearded (as well as Team No Babies)

Oh, I just saw Laws of Gravity last weekend, and I loved the hallway scene. It was so cute! :D I love the fact that Gris is chasing Sara after she chased him for six years. The tables are finally turned. But what did Gris mean by "you'll be suprised when [the cocoon] hatches"?

14. Desertwind

Well, fans, here's an article from the "man" WP, talking about this very thing! who knows and who doesn't.. he says" that "they've been in a relationship for "a while" and no one knows, because he's the boss, and Sara is a subordinate, and he also talks about the "minature houses' and the killer, amonst other tid-bits.. ENJOY ;)

ARTICLE

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I always got the sense, from the way Brass handled Sara in the episode where he catches her tipsy at a crime scene, that he knew what was going on with both of them after that speech.

Apparently Paul Guilfoyle has also demanded to be the first character to "find out". lol.

What I want - I don't want some "big reveal". I'd find it funny if Brass just sort of slipped it in nonchalantly.

Like...

the clip on the CBS site for Thursday is a dub-over, I assume it's Brass's voice that's on the other line when Grissom complains about being dragged out of bed. I'd like it if, before the shaving scene, we just got Brass telling him to head on back to bed with a wink or something.

Here's my thing - it's gonna be what it's gonna be. I'm really hesitant about it as well, but... *shrug*. btw - I heard Grey's sucked last week. It got 29 new Shark Jump votes and got put on their Byte of the Week listing. So... compared to that, I guess it can't be too bad. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.