Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Stepherz, Calleigh is supposed to be 32, this is in her profile on internet. Ryan, though, doesn't have a profile, but with a little bit of common sense and math we've come to the conclusion that he is most likely 27. Seeing he went through college and patrol and all ;)

Broken Home, from what Katie so kindly told me, had one scene where Calleigh and Ryan worked together, and nothing happened. This season started great, but now it's letting me down.

It is a good manip indeed, but it is one. And yeah Katie my icon is from Hell Night, where his legs were way too much apart :lol: I wonder how the hell that could've been comfortable.

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*comes out of hiding too* Hi everyone! *waves* :)

Someone may have already mentioned this but after watching last night's episode, the first thing that came to mind was that Ryan and Calleigh matched. Both were wearing light pink tops, and it looked totally adorable. :)

And... you guys are gonna be so proud of me. I had my first CaRWash dream last night! :D Nothing major happened, but Ryan and Calleigh were in the locker room after working a case. Ryan had his locker open, and Calleigh came up behind him. The next thing you see was Ryan turning around and wrapping his arms around Calleigh openly (Eric and Alexx were in the locker room too).

In the dream, Calleigh was wearing one of those green wrap-around tops that criss-cross in the front and you tie the 2 tails in a ribbon on the side (hip), and Ryan started undoing the bow and wrapped the tails around him and Calleigh so that they're tied together. Weird, huh? And then, I woke up. :(

Dutchie, that is an awesome pic. I saw the 100th celebration pics, but I didn't see that one. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for your thoughtful PM. *hugs you back* I certainly appreciate the offer. :)

3. stepherz_14

stepherz_14 Dead on Arrival

Oh wow Shadowfax, that must have been some dream :D. I've never had a Carwash dream, but maybe i will after constantly going through this thread.

Okay, I have a task for everyone! Take a look at the updated Carwash Quotes List (I'll paste it below) and pick your favourite one and tell us why it's you favourite. I'm just curious to know.

List after _Calleigh_ updated it.
    3x03: Calleigh: "You're crazy, you know that? You could have been gator bait on your first day."
    3x03: Ryan: "I'm glad everything turned out okay."
    3x03: Calleigh: "What are you doing? Ryan? Ryan! Ryan?"
    3x03: Ryan: "Looking for this? I took the backdoor."
    3x03: Ryan: "I did sacrifice my lunch. Just remember that."
    3x05: Ryan: "Those are nice earrings by the way."
    3x05: Calleigh: "You took my class."
    3x05: Ryan: "If I'm not mistaking, that's a cosmopolitan." "Total chick drink." Calleigh: *evil glare*
    3x05: Calleigh: "Ryan, did you find the trace report? Alexx said you got it mixed up with tox...are you okay?" Ryan: "Yeah. I used to be in patrol...everything would just move along..." Calleigh: "It takes some getting used to. I understand."
    3x06: Ryan: "I was just looking for you."
    3x07: Calleigh: "Be careful out there."
    3x13: Ryan: "Some women are just attracted to bad boys." Calleigh: "Oh really? Do tell." Ryan: "Come on, like you've never been tempted."
    3x16: Calleigh: "I'll get Ryan."
    3x16: Calleigh: "Let's go introduce ourselves."
    3x21: Ryan: "It's no big deal, I was sorting it by date." Calleigh: "I usually do it by file number. I'm sorry, I appreciate it, I really do, it's just I like to get all my duck in a row before I go to court."
    3x21: Ryan: "I didn't know about your... Your dad... And what you were trying to do. "Calleigh: "You know, I've learned in this business, just that you know one thing about a person doesn't mean you know everything about him."
    3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
    4x08: Calleigh: "You. In the elevator. With me. We're leaving now."
    4x08: Ryan: "So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't, cause it's you."
    4x08: Ryan: "You always take his side." Calleigh: "Funny, he always says the same thing about you."
    4x08: Ryan: "Ever pushed aside the dinner plate to get some?"
    4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."
    4x17: Kaiser: "Big day coming up for the both of you?"
    4x19: Ryan: "Meet me in the garage."
    4x19: Calleigh: "You'd do the same for me if I were having a bad day."
    4x23: Ryan: "You have plans after work tonight?"
    4x23: Ryan: "Could you put my name on the card?" Calleigh: *huge grin* "I already put your name on the card."
    4x23: Ryan: "You're fantastic."
    5x01: Ryan: "You look very beautiful today." Calleigh: "Well, that's a... That's a nice save."
    5x01: Calleigh: "Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!"
    5x02: Ryan: "I'm glad you're ok." Calleigh: "Thanks Babe."©
    5x06: Calleigh: "See, I don't think this place is very scary in the day time. Do you?" *rubs shoulder* Ryan: "What? Nah... Come on, I wasn't scared." Calleigh: *giggles* "Way to change the subject."
    5x10: Ryan: "How did you get your hot little hands on a military watch list?"
    5x11: Calleigh: "Great job!" Ryan: "Thanks." Calleigh: *huge grin* Alexx: "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what about me??"
    5x15: Calleigh: "You okay?"

Okay, I'll go first!
    4x17: Kaiser:"Big day coming up for the both of you?"

This was my favourite because i remember watching this episode and thinking the almost same thing as that guy was. I was like "aww they're almost like a couple shopping". Then the look they gave each other after was so awesome-ly awkward that it just made the scene ever better!
    So that's mine.

4. CSI_Slasher

CSI_Slasher Witness

4x08: Ryan: "Ever pushed aside the dinner plate to get some?"

Well, that's my fav. Mostly because that made me do a double-take-'mama-rewind-the-tape' kinda thing. And don't it just give you images? *pokes all fanfic writers*

5. CALRYAN

CALRYAN Civilian

4x17: Kaiser: "Big day coming up for the both of you?"

I love this too, because there's a funny reaction, when they see each other... that marvellous glance...wow!!!! Great!

6. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Tell me about it!! This season started off really promising but somehow the CaRWash looks, smiles and feeling of closeness that I was seeing has disappeared :0(

I didn't like the matching colour themes at the end of last season but now I'm just hanging on to anything so if Cal and Ryan are matching in pink this week - yipee (perhaps they go clothes shopping together or get dressed together in morning!!! :D)

As for the fave lines from the list. I love the scene at the end of Deviant (and the looks they give one another) but I also love the line "Those are nice earrings by the way". It's a personal comment from Ryan to Calleigh and it implies that he was really looking at her ;)

P.s Ummmm, not sure if I should say this or not but has anyone else noticed that Ryan seems to be more expressive in his scenes with Boa Vista (and there have been too many with her lately may I add?!!!!) :(

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

OK, so I have multiple favorites. I'll state three, in no specific order.

3x05: Calleigh: "Ryan, did you find the trace report? Alexx said you got it mixed up with tox...are you okay?" Ryan: "Yeah. I used to be in patrol...everything would just move along..."
    Calleigh: "It takes some getting used to. I understand."

My heart has always skipped a beat at this point. She really cared about him, and he was so sad...I guess this is the reason Legal is my favorite episode. I like scenes where they show that they care about each other. Which brings me to:

4x19: Calleigh: "You'd do the same thing for me if I were having a bad day."

My alltime favorite scene. Again, she showed she cared, and I have a weak spot for that. Maybe that's why I fell for CaRWash, I'll never know. All I know it that I love moments like this now. I love this entire scene, I know it by heart, but I won't bore you with it :p

4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."

And the Deviant end scene. I think it was one of the not so many episodes that didn't end with Horatio, and then the look on their faces...it meant something. In fact, it meant so much that we got a whole bunch of new shippers at once. It meant so much that today it is the

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Deviant)

[​IMG]

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

This has to be my choice. I love this scene: what she says to him, the look, the comprehension. It shows that she cares about him and that she knows he cares about her, too. It's just one of the most beautiful CaRWash moments, in my opinion.

By the way, that picture is great!

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

As to quotes (and not scene as a whole), this is my fave:

Not only Calleigh showed Ryan how much she cares and feels for him, but she also let him know she knows he does for her, too. I've already said this before, but have you ever head Cal admit she's ever been afraid apart from this moment? Not at all. If she was ready to drop her Tough!Girl badge for a while "just" to make him feel better, I'd say she doesn't just care... She's taking care of him.

Well, I'll say bye for a few days now, cause I'm leaving for the mountais in a couple of hours. See you soon, CaRWashers! ;)

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

That scene was amazing. I was so excited that it didn't end with Horatio, and I read back to the old Deviant thread and people were wondering if they were getting together. It wasn't just because of the invitation but the looks were :eek:. :D

That was such a sweet scene. And she wasn't just making him feel better. Like Luna said, she admited something and she told him something personal that no one knew.

*Stares at CPOTD* ... *squee*

Bye Luna! Have fun! :D *huggles*

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

3x03: Calleigh: "What are you doing? Ryan? Ryan! Ryan?"
    4x19: Calleigh: "You'd do the same thing for me if I were having a bad day."4x16: Calleigh: "You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?" Ryan: "You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we got into a really big fight today." Calleigh: "Don't believe everything you hear."

I am a copycat, but I do love those quotes. I love all these quotes! :D

12. jue

jue Witness

So here we are talking about quotes? yep I think 4x19: Calleigh: "You'd do the same thing for me if I were having a bad day." is a caring comment, the same as 5x01: Calleigh: "Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!", Calleigh just know which buttons to hit to encourage Little Wolfe ;)

Though we are only talking about quotes not scenes here, I can't help thinking of this scene 4x17: Kaiser: "Big day coming up for the both of you?" whenever I saw this line...

the "look" of them at that moment -> Ryan bit startled :eek:, Cal managed to maintained her smile throughout, my she's good at hiding aren't she :D! ->Look at each other :eek: -> Turned heads quickly (too quick to be a normal reaction I would say :lol:) and continue with the investigation talking...isn't that cute! :p

Nikki, now I'm almost sure they cut one of the scenes you wrote here, isn't it so? I believe after that big day scene the pair would have gone to some place hiding, giggling about their real big day, right? *puppy eyes ;)*

*wave to Luna* Have fun, take care, and come back soon! :)

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I haven't seen all of them. But I've seen a few. I'm dyyyyying to see deviant. I might have already..I dunno I can't remember. It's all so great!:)

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

You got it Jue, they just keep cutting my scenes. I had this wonderful comfort scene written for Man Down, but no, they cut it :rolleyes: :p

Vave; you haven't seen Deviant yet? :eek:

Well it's no surprise which quotes are popular. I'm gonna pick another, non popular quote that I feel like talking about.

3x21: Ryan: "It's no big deal, I was sorting it by date." Calleigh: "I usually do it by file number. I'm sorry, I appreciate it, I really do, it's just I like to get all my ducks in a row before I go to court."

This was a scene in Recoil where Calleigh walks in on Ryan rearranging her evidence. We don't know for sure if she knew about his OCD by then, I think she might've, because of her reaction. It's the appreceation part I like. She tells him that she appreciates his try to help her and that's why I think she knew he was OCD, cause if she didn't, I think she would've at least be like: "uh...why are you doing that?" But she didn't, she said she really appreciated it. (But she did it differently.) I think this was a very subtle moment that not many people noticed but uh...I did. :rolleyes:

15. the_bullet_girl

the_bullet_girl Hit and Run

*jumps in*
    Hey hehe

I think my favorite is definately:
    I mean its just so cute, they are just so cute. It get's me so damn frustrated that the writers just won't give in and let them have a love scene. *sighs* They're mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.