Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CS

But yet those quotes/comments are so "innocent" when they're said onscreen in the episodes. ;)

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Man, I can't wait to read that fic!

Hey guys, we better think about slowing down our posting - we haven't got a poll yet and we're already on page 25! :eek:

3. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I used to subscribe to that theory. I mean, jeez:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I haven't been here in so long. But I'm watching the furry episode right now and they're so hilarious. I love how relaxing they've always been around each other. They make each other smile.

Okay, I haven't been participating in the fandom lately and I'm really craving fics. Any recommendations?

ETA: Oh, Jackpot just started! Is it Christmas? Weee! This is my favorite episode of CSI ever.

4. xitalianxromanc

xitalianxromanc Rookie

Okay these are the one's that I've compiled from like the last 3 or 4 pages there's plenty.

The one's with stars are the one's decided as iffy. :D

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Is it Christmas? Cuz midnight is back! :lol: Welcome back hun! It's always nice to see old friends. *tickles*

As for the new thread title, thanks Adzix for the suggestion, but we already used "Cuz He Missed Her Tushie" for one of our previous threads, so it's not going to be one of the options this time. And the extremely healthy relationship one wasn't really from Slaves of Las Vegas. We've talked about it in thread #24. It was quoted from Billy Petersen. Here's what he said during an interview with mediasetonline:

I hope that helps. ;)

Since we haven't seen Hottie and we're almost to start the new thread, I'm starting the poll. Please vote as soon as you can and please slow down a bit in posting alright? Thanks! ;)

ETA: Oops I didn't know there was already a poll. Must have been set up while I was trying to post.

6. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Don't mean to be an absolute bore. "Coincedence" is an interesting way to spell the word, but I think traditionally, it's spelled "coincidence"...

Oh, and one title I just thought of.. "He runs to her" (we saw that in S6 - the one with the dorky phone wave - what was the title again?) and we saw that again in Law of Gavity. Then again, the suggestion may be frowned upon...

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Thanks for posting that. Sorry, but the "extremely healthy" one is out. Per the Thread Title Rules thread, actor's quotes cannot be used. It may not be an exact quote, but it obviously came from WP himself.

Also, Do You Want to Suck It?, has been suggested before and you guys should know better than to even post it in the poll. If it wins, it will not be used.

ETA: They Like Oral, and They Like to Suck is definately out. Is it that hard to pick a title that follows the rules posted below? This happens with every new thread title poll. If picking thread titles becomes a problem again when it's time to vote for the next one, please read what is bolded and underlined below.

Also, which poll are you going with? or both?

Here's a copy of the Thread Title Rules (please pay close attention to the bolded sections):

There's been several problems lately with thread names. So, after discussion, here's the rules on thread titles:

~Thread titles must be about your ship ONLY, just like no other ship exists
    ~Thread titles cannot contain any references to other ships
    ~Thread titles cannot contain any quotes from the actors or names of the actors (stick to the characters)
    ~Thread titles cannot contain anything that is considered "bashing" other ships (we mods know when that is happening)
    ~Thread titles cannot contain anything rated above PG-13 (anything explicit or suggestive) because some shippers do not watch all shows and may see a title in a different way than intended

If you have to ask yourself if a thread title is appropriate, then it's probably not. Feel free to PM a moderator if you're unsure of a title.

I'm sure you guys don't want it to come down to this Name of ship - # of thread, which is an option if it continues.

Most important of all

If a moderator tells you that you cannot use a title, then it can't be used. TBonz and/or an administrator should not have to come into the thread and tell you a title can't be used after a moderator, or more than one moderator,tells you it can't be used.

So, everybody, think of your ship and how you feel about your ship when you are picking your thread titles.

Please aknowledge that you have read and understood.

Thanks guys

8. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

but catherine said in slaves of las vegas "I just realized that you and I have a very healthy relationship."
    doesn't it count anyway? that is not a quote from an actor, it's from marg's character so it should count or not? if i'm wrong i'm very sorry.
    i'll definitely go with "layout room. right away!" ;)

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^It doesn't have any votes right now anyway. Catherine said "very healthy relationship", which is ok. WP said "extremely healthy" which is not.

ETA: Please note this part of the Thread Title Rules:

If a moderator tells you that you cannot use a title, then it can't be used. TBonz and/or an administrator should not have to come into the thread and tell you a title can't be used after a moderator, or more than one moderator,tells you it can't be used.

Look guys, this shouldn't be a problem every time it's time for a new thread. The rules are simple and I'm sure there are tons of titles you can think of that are appropriate. I'm sorry if this or my previous posts offends anyone, but the rules are there for a reason and I'm just here to see they're being followed. ;)

10. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

ok now i get it! thank you very much for clearing it up :D

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Oh yeah I remembered the "Do You Wanna Suck It?" one was out in thread #24 so I didn't include it. Bummer the other one couldn't make it either, but I understand. Good thing it doesn't seem to get a lot of votes anyway. :D

I forgot to tell you guys thanks for the pics hehe. I loved all of them. Hey if you have time and would like to help add the C/G moments on the PureJoy wiki, please go here and click EasyEdit to add your favorite moments. Be careful, though, don't erase anything by accident cuz people have put a lot of work on that page. :D

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

EricaSJ, your poll is the one everybody's going with then? I wasn't sure which one you guys were going with or if you were going with both.

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Oh wise mod one, may I ask who decides the poll choice? I mean, since we knew those ones are out (at least I did and it seems Erica did), would we use Erica's since it doesn't have those choices? Or is it a mod choice?

Thanks for explaining to some of the newer members about the rules.

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I have no idea. I can see the result of my poll because I have voted, but I guess people here would go with both. lol. I don't think it's my place to decide which poll to go with. I think it's up to you. lol.

15. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Awesome thread name choices. We always have the best ones. I love the one we have right now. Just brilliant minds over here. :lol: I think that's why our ship shines: our shippers themselves.

Best Friends make the Best Lovers? I think that's the case all G/C shippers make, because it's the absolute truth. You get to the point where you're so comfortable with each other, it wouldn't be that much of a difference if you started going out. That's where we're at with Gil and Cath right now, which is fantastic (hence people think they're going out already anyway). :lol:

EDIT: And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Billy Petersen!!! He turns 54 TODAY!! whooooot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.