Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hehe, don't mess with Sofia!

Love the photos guys - thanks for posting :D

2. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Glam butch, I love it. :lol:

She is a little scary! And indeed, don't mess with her. ;)

3. Sedative

Sedative Dead on Arrival

Damn, now I want to see that episode again :p
    I've been watching LV since ep 1, but someone I only "recently" started getting..erm.."into" Sofia..maybe it is a good idea for me to start watching from "Formalities" again to see what I have missed.

Glam butch, I gotta tell ya..I learn new words and expressions every day on this forum ;)

4. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Luckily I got into her in season 5 already, though not right from the beginning, I barely noticed her back then. I did remember the red dress, though. ;)

Speaking of season 5, I was wondering something. In Spark of Life, when Greg asks her how to get the image of the burn victim out of his head, Sofia says, "You hug your cat, your dog, your pillow." In Law of Gravity, she says, "I wouldn't leave her with my cat" about the supposed babysitter. Both of those might very well be just sayings but do you think Sofia has a cat? Somehow she would strike me as a cat person. And does anyone apart from me care about this? ;)

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I would see Sofia as more of a dog person, but a cat makes more sense, since her job takes up much of her time and it would be easier to take care of a cat than it would a dog where you'd have to take it out for exercise all the time. A cat would have a litter box and doesn't require all of the exercise.

Maybe the cat brings out her softer side, since being a cop has her always bringing out her tough side.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Maybe she has both. I have both :D

7. Bev

Bev Pathologist

I see Sofia as a dog person, but it seems like the writers have written her as a cat person.

8. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

Maybe she has a guard cat. ^_^
    Naw, I'm just joking. No, actually I'm not. I can picture her sitting and training her cat to attack people attempting to climb through the window.

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

ROFLMAO! Actually, so can I. A guard cat. LOL

10. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Okay, the thought of a guard cat is downright scary. Maybe she has a cougar. ;)

The reason why I see her as a cat person is that cats are independent and have a mind of their own, similar to Sofia herself.

11. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

What is this, our topic on page 2? *bumps*

Not much Sofia on Fallen Idols but damn, I loved her in that coat (though it did make her look a little thin).
    [​IMG]

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*jaw drops*

Wow. That is. Wow. *thud*

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

To me, she still seemed a little subdued as well. Maybe the cop's death is still on her mind.

14. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

That. *g*

Good point, I hadn't noticed that. I wonder if it's simply how her scenes were written for that episode or if there was an underlying implication that she's still trying to come to terms with what happened.

15. Sedative

Sedative Dead on Arrival

Thx for the pic (again). Think she could use some extra muscle if you ask me. She can have my excess amount of fat anytime by the way :p

And I seem to be hearing more and more "glitches" in her American English, or is it just me? It sounds a bit odd, like she has been drinking too much ..err..tea ;) And yes, she still seemed to be shook up from that cop-died-in-front-of-me deal from the previous ep. Well written though, she is human after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.