"Fallen Idols" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 18, 2007.

1. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I don't want to see them kiss either/

2. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Me neither, I'm actually debating watching the episode. Or I'll just watch Grey's...it depends on my mood...All in all, I have very little tolerance for any kind of GSR...and its refreshing to know that even some GSR fans dont want a kiss...I agree with them. :rolleyes: And i think that Toots speaks for a lot of us.

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

mmk. Back to the episode: I watched the clips at the CBSWiki page, and the part with the students fading from their pictures sorta bothered me. It felt a little too "Without a Trace." I showed part of it to my fiance, and he just said, "What was that?" It feels very anti-CSI... but, I guess we'll see how it plays out with the rest of the episode. Also, I can't figure out where the main titles go!! Perhaps the game, the scene with the parents, and the scene with Gris finding the blood will all be tied together into a 5 minute teaser... with Grissom's, "I hope they're in Mexico" being the last line before the credits.

It's been a while since we've had a case of someone being alive, or hopefully alive. I remember people asking for cases other than murder, and it sounds like this case may be one of them.

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

It's not that I don't want a kiss, it's that I don't want a kiss for no reason. If they've just gotten over a fight, or been in a tough situation, cool. If he pulls her into a broom closet like he's McPoutFace making out with Meredith "God Give Me a Valium" Grey, not-so-cool.

5. Forensics_annie

Forensics_annie Witness

it sounds interesting. i cant wait to watch it!! i wont miss this one because nick saves a life and i want more of the sara and grissom relationship drama. i love it.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I can't wait to see this episode, especially Nick and Grissom working together, finally. I don't want to see the kiss but I do want to see either Sara's apartment or Grissom's townhouse when Sara shave Grissom's beard and I hope she doesn't cut him.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

UH..no one said "a kiss" it says "she's going to shave his beard" where are fans getting the "kiss" from? and he might give her the letter he wrote in "Meet Market" ;)

8. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

Yeah, makes me want to puke too. Ewww.

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

So, about the episode, anyone interested in the case? I mean, we haven't done high school in a while. We've covered bullies and sex before, I think, but is this time unique?

Also, there's an upcoming "Bones" episode involving teenage basketball players. Is that just "the thing" to cover in an episode of forensic television, these days?

I'm trying to talk the ep, here, since, though the shaving scene is a spoiler, we've heard nothing about a GSR kiss, at all.

I watched the clips over at CBS Wiki, and a lot of us are wondering if the voice on the phone with Grissom is a temp voice, that will later be filled in by a more familiar voice. I mean, when they shoot scenes like that, they obviously don't have PG standing off to the side doing his part for the phone, if it is, indeed him. I mean, I keep wondering if the voice we heard is just some random guy we all don't know, or if it was a stand-in voice until the episode made it through ADR... And if it is someone we don't know about, who could coax Gris out of bed to drive all the way to what may or may not be a crime scene? Can you imagine if it were just ketchup or something? Boy might be a bit put-off. Then again, we wouldn't have a very exciting episode. :p

10. enigma

enigma Victim

Listen..I never wrote that Griss and Sara would kiss in Fallen Idols. I was simply wondering if any one else was waiting for a kiss between those two, when ever. Get it right the next time before getting all worked up about it.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay everyone CALM DOWN! Frustration and that tiny bit of (slight) attitudes aside, the rules regarding ship discussion are clear in an episode thread (as in the spoiler lab) is if it pertains to that episode then it can be discussed, anything else (ie wondering, musing, wishing, ect) should be done in the Shipper forum, if its apart of a future ep then in the "Spoiler Lab" or its said ep discussion thread. -- So now were clear? any Ship discussion can only pertain to that scene/s in that certain episode.

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well I think it's the first time that they're trying to show it from the popular kid's POV. It was always the nerd or the smart kid's feelings or problems, but now it seems empathy is being shown to the cheerleader/jock dynamic.

Oh - forgive me. There was that one where the cheerleader turned into a canible.

I'm kind of wondering HOW they're going to make this unique.

13. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. In 'Let the Seller Beware', it was a cheerleader/boyfriend and other jealous cheerleader dynamic, which to me this episode sounds similar. I guess that the boy and girl both going missing is where this one differs.

I am always willing to give tptb the benefit of the doubt though, I mean there are only so many murder scenarios you can have, and they always seem to manage to come up with something new for us every week. I'm looking forward to some Nick action, finding the girl could be good for him. :)

14. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

I thought I would give Nick/Greg fans a heads up, looks like they have a scene together this week!
    It's sad that they don't work together more. GE and ES have such good chemistry.

How to me it looks like this might be a little differnt is looks like sex games/bondage is going on. Which for highschool I don't think that's seen/talked about.

15. NickGregxTheLove

NickGregxTheLove Witness

Thanks! :) I'm so excited for this week's! You're so right--they have such great chemistry!