Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Re:Gil <3 Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CS

OMG, I do too. I think there was a serious resemblance between Billy Petersen & Madison McReynolds. One of the first things I noticed was that they have similar lips :lol: I love how Gil kind of coaches Catherine on how to deal with Lindsey. Especially when she's afraid how Linds is gonna turn out & Gil says something like "She takes after you & look how you turned out. She'll be fine." <3 That's love right there. PUREJOY LOVE :D :D

ETA: YAY PafCon Pic!! :lol: :rolleyes:

2. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I think that it's a possibility that Gil is Lindsey's daddy. She looked a lot like him when she was younger!

And just a friendly reminder for those who are interested: tomorrow on Spike: Fur and Loathing and Jackpot! :devil: My two favourite episodes... :D Viva season 4! ;)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Great poll! Catherine and Grissom are just... PureJoy! They're more than amazing!

Question: How'd you guys get hooked on this ship?

For me, my dad liked them ever since the first season and then, I totally got what he was saying! They are each others' confidantes and they get on so well!!

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

you are not alone in that thought! :lol:
    that is to me why they have such a special connection

I think it's one of those things we will always wonder about but never really know

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

One thing I've noticed with GC shippers is that a lot of them when they first watched the show thought Gil and cath were married/together/had been together and that Lindsey was Gil's. LOL. I find that amusing.

Kaylyne those pics are great!

And that title has to be added to: Hot Hot Hot Married Couple.

:D

6. Ted9999_GCR

Ted9999_GCR Victim

O_O

Omg. Lindsey DOES look a lot like Gil! I thought I was the only one who thought that!! I told my friend (who's a GSR shipper. yuck) and she goes,

"Dose Lindsey have a beard? No." < LOL. She's a smartas* sometimes.

But heckcha,19ams. LOVE LOVE LOVE X-Files. Mulder/Scully remind me of Grillows :)

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Hey guys - might I suggest that now we are on page 24 we start thinking about polling for our new thread?

and yay for GC hotness - it never ends :D

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I've got another suggestion. Remember the C/G scene in the observation room from Invisible Evidence? :D So here is my new thread title suggestion...Too Tough? Not Enough! :lol:

I also took a couple of old suggestions from the previous thread so that we have 10 options now. I'm not sure if Hottie's going to add more, but here's what I've got now:
    • Layout Room. Right Away!
    • Peanut Butter Lovers
    • He'd Rather Hear It from Catherine
    • Mr. No-Such-Thing-As-A-Coincedence and His Wife
    • Pole-dancing, Bug-loving Couple
    • I Always Have your Back
    • Hello Dear
    • Cuz they are an EXTREMELY Healthy Couple
    • The Stripper and her Mad Scientist
    • Too Tough? Not enough!
    And I'm totally into the "great friendships make great relationships" theory. In fact, I think probably most C/G shippers agree on that one. Their easy friendship and their mutual respect are definitely the best ground for a mature, loving relationship. :) I also loved what Scully said about friendship and relationship and I think that was what happened to her and Mulder. lol. Not only do I think Mulder and Scully would support Cath and Gil, I think most us would agree that Cath and Gil are today's Mulder and Scully. Cath and Gil fit each other perfectly, they complement each other and make whatever it is between them complete. They are yin and yang. What they have is quite similar to what M/S used to have. And after watching Shooting Stars, it's really hard to deny the similarity between C/G and M/S. ;)

9. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

Have you ever tasted warm, flat coke?

That's what CSI tastes like minus GC. The stories may be interesting, but that special ingredient is missing if G & C don't share scenes, banter and looks that speak volumes.

This is all the more apparent this season. The rarity of GC have, to my mind, made every scene of theirs quite memorable. Marg Helgenberger carries Catherine perfectly every time. Billy Petersen's Grissom is energised, and truer to his old self, when he's with Catherine. G and C reflect something deep and genuine off each other. No doubt about it: this pairing embodies the heart and soul of the show.

10. Bev

Bev Pathologist

I've got a title suggestion. How about Friends and Lovers. It signifies both aspects of their relationship

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I love the Friends and Lovers idea
    that is EXACTLY what they are
    they are everywhere for each other and like ren28 said the show would not be the same without them

12. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Kissmesweet - 3 words, Pledging. Mr. Johnson.

God yeah about M/S and G/C, definatly remind me of each other. And not just the fact that both the guys are hot hot hot lol. Ren - nice coke metaphor, couldn't agree more.

Can I take my earlier suggestion of Peanut Butter Lovers back and have 'Gil & Catherine, A Lesson In Chemistry' instead plz?! lol.

I have an idea for a new game, in Slaves of Las Vegas at the end, Grissom says 'Ok, i've never told anyone this before Catherine...' What do you think he says after that?

'but I think Sara's stalking me' LOL i'm joking before I get modslapped.

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hey y'all. i have an idea for a title, how about: He misses her tush? :)

14. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Oooo Adzix, I likes. What do we have so far?

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, this: He'd Rather Hear It from Catherine is out. It could imply that he'd rather not hear "it" (whatever it is) from anyone else who's shipped with Grissom. Also, explain to me what this :Cuz they are an EXTREMELY Healthy Couple means.

Also, please don't use a GSR shipper, yuck. It's against the rules to be disrespectful to another ship.

Finally, please remember the three lines of on topic posting while you are discussing thread names. You still must have on topic posting in addition to the thread name talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.