Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Re: Grissom & Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

I think they all know , and always have..working side by side with people, you'd know. and especially Brass..and Warrick, well, actually all of them!! their a bright bunch, and the clues we see HELLO :rolleyes:, their right with them everyday!!

[​IMG] He knows!!

[​IMG] he's discreet!!

2. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Grissom and Sara as a murdering duo? They would be good at it, I bet. I mean, that's not the sort of extracurricular activities I think they really engage in, but it would be interesting if the main couple of the show turned out to be psycho killers... lol.

Well... how much do you know about "Empty Eyes?" Because, we're supposed to get the first ever GSR hug. I'm going to implode. GSR shaving scene in 7x17, followed by the first ever GSR hug in 7x18. Yeah, this season rocks for us.

I remember being really depressed about GSR in seasons 5 and 6. Not the whole time, but I was less optimistic after "Butterflied" in season 4, about the prospects of GSR. The handhold at the end of "Blood Lines" seemed like such a tease, and we were all holding our breaths, but then the early episodes of Season 5 didn't reflect any real difference in their relationship. I'm not complaining about the pace at which this relationship has moved. Honestly, I think it's been really well timed-out. However, it's funny to see how much we have these days compared to how much we were stressing back in the day.

Also, didja watch the clip over at CBS Wiki? The one with Grissom talking about the cop getting him out of bed on a Saturday morning? Totally a nod to GSR. Love it.

3. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

I LOVE the look on Warricks face in both of those pictures. Moments like that make it SO obvious! I can't see how the rest of the team WOULDN'T know!

I could see the rest of the team having some sort of bet going on as to when Griss and Sara are going to reveal their relationship! Hahaah! :lol:
    I read the spoiler about The HUG. I will implode if we get both scenes!

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Snow: See, I've been wondering for ages about that. Seriously, my first thought would be that everyone would find out all at once, then Gris would leave the room, and Greg's first question would be, "Who won?"

Although, I also like the idea of Grissom and Sara having their own bet about who would find out first. Say, Catherine figures it out. Grissom comes into the locker room, where Cath and Sara have been chatting, and Sara's first sentence is, "You owe me dinner." And, with that, Grissom knows that Catherine is in the know.

Although, I could see Catherine being the one to tell Sara that they need to go out. I mean, after the whole Hank thing, Cath was the one to take Sara out for drinks. So, it makes sense that they'd go out and have "girl talk" in the wake of Catherine finding out about Gris and Sara.

And, as obvious as that hug in the lab is going to be, coupled with the loss of beard, tied with the fact that Sara references dating... yeah... We're not too far from someone finally figuring it out.

5. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

Hmmm...
    Do you think Hodges could know? Maybe that's why he's acting kinda creepy lately. I think it would be interesting if Hodges was the first person to find out. Maybe he would surprise us all and actually keep it a secret hahah! I have read many a fic where he is the first to find out and he is a HUGE blabbermouth! I wasn't sure if this should be in spoiler....just in case it's right.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Ok, not to sound like a broken record.. they all already know !!! even Ickly Ecklie.. he suspects, if not realizes, and where's he been? not that I miss him, but he's such a snake..and I like his nasty behavior, adds some spice/zest to the show!! maybe the MCSK killer :eek: and remember when Cath said "are you in denial" and then he ordered her a plant, while Cath sat and smiled ;)she knows!! they all know

[​IMG] and I know Brass does!!

7. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Alright, for fun, since we're waiting for Thursday to have new stuff to talk about without boxes around it, why don't we recount moments where other people have been present to witness GSR!

Thermite - Warrick listens as Sara remarks, "Maybe some people shouldn't be together."

KKBB - Hodges listens as Sara remarks, "Don't you know gray hair can be very attractive?"

CtB - Warrick teases Gris about Sara "need"ing him.

Butterflied - Brass hears the whole end speech.

Swap Meet - When the wife remarks, "Girl at the office" to Gris, Brass tries not to remark

Burden of Proof - Cath remarks, "Are you in denial?" After which, she watches Gris order a plant for Sara.

XX - Hodges and Nick listen as Sara comments on her Christmas Gift from Grissom.

Nesting Dolls - Cath and Ecklie listen as Gris says, "I need her."

What else???

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

^^^ Sounds of Silence - Warrick's "You just don't like other women around him"

BTK - Warrick & the veggie burger

Chaos Theory - Warrick witnesses Grissom checking Sara's ass

Big Middle - Grissom being all jealous in front of Greg

can't think of anything else now, really. does the Look of Blind Admiration in Unfriendly Skies count?

about other things,

first, i think talking about anybody on a team being a killer is pretty pointless. second, i believe nobody knows yet about GSR. the eternal question is of course who and when. i would really like to see the moment of the reveal but i'm afraid it will get blurred, and we will never get a straight answer. at some point we may get a hint that somebody already knows and a couple of eps later it will be confirmed that some people know. it's what this show always do, they never show those potentialy soapy moments. the personal drama, passion etc is usualy ommitted.

that's why i was so surprised by the letter and mostly, it's content. it was a very bold thing to do for TPTB, considering that the bone they usualy throw us is tiny. and the letter was a hell of a bone, yo. so if they will show us the exact moment when somebody figures it out, i'm gonna we the happiest person ever, and i will rewatch this scene over and over. i've got a feeling it's gonna be Brass, cuz Billy said Paul is pretty insistent that he wants Brass to be the first to know. god i love Brass. and i love Hogdes too (no way he is our miniature killer either).

can't wait until the next week since i got unwillingly spoiled about a certain scene *glares*

oh, oh i made icons today!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

check out for all 12 of them on my LJ

Edited to add some stuff

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The final stage (I promise) lol.

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Hands down, my vote is, "It's so obvious, isn't it?" It's classic Geek Love, yo.

Adz:
    I'm sorry you were spoiled about the shaving scene. Though, we all really have been expecting it to get cut from the very beginning!!! I mean, I thought it was a joke the first time I heard about it!

Also:

Committed - Gris' look of jealousy as Greg fake-smothers Sara.

Committed - Gris calls Sara "baby" in front of Sofia/Sophia (I never know how to spell her name!)

And, great icons, Adz!

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i got some more:

Cool Change - the "i love my work - it shows" dialoque with Catherine.

ABRTI - the Sara jealousy scene

on the poll i of course voted for the most adorable title ever (or more like the cutest way it was said on the show) - "It's so obvious, isn't it?". it totally rulez the planet.
    yeah, i know, i know. i wonder, maybe it wasn't that Billy didn't want to shave his beard at the first place, but they all decided to somehow use it as an excuse of another domestic Geek!Scene? "oh Billy, you grew the beard again. you gotta shave it. no waaaaaait *lightbulb*, let's USE it in a scene with Sara! what do you think Billy?" "is it gonna be all sexy?" "hell yeah" "i'm in". gotta love this man.
    thank you bunches 'Lyssa :)

12. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

I'm sorry for the accidental spoiling, too. I think I'm still in denial about that scene - it just seems uncharacteristic to me. Buuuut, if it was nicely played, I think I will be able to deal with it. It's great that TPTB are open for challenges :). Anyway, I can't wait for friday, because that's when I get to see the episode. But I'll probably be so excited I'll spoil myself even more in the forums. :)

I, of course, voted for my title: "It's so obvious, isn't it?". I'm so happy everybody liked it!

13. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

Heeeey, what happened to HALLWAY HUNGER??? LOL Griss looked so hungry after his 4 week Sara fast! :)) OK... I voted for "Now With Theme Music". Not that it's winning, but It makes me remember Grissom writing the letter.

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Adzix, after the episode airs, I can tell you exactly how dedicated he is to the Geeklove. lol.

Eeeee. I dunno why, but the fact that Jorja actually did it is really weird/cute.

I think we may have a clear winner for the next title. lol.

It's so obvious, isn't it? :D

15. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I watched the hallway scene again and again for a lot of reasons, but a big one was the way Sara said that line. It was so adorable :D

I can't believe we're almost there! *tries and fails not to squee* I agree Sarah - there's something so amazing in the fact that Jorja shaved him start to finish - it's strange, because it's Billy's face, you know? I was expecting just to see her lather him up (not in the normal way Sara does, but with shaving foam ;) ) and then make like she's about to shave him. I never in my wildest dreams expected her to do the actual shaving on camera. But it does just goes to prove how committed to GSR Billy is. Which falls into the category of awesome as far as I'm concerned *squeeeee*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.