Has Britney Spears gone off the deep end?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Wojo, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

You all have to read this to believe it.

Britney shaved her head and is now bald! Plus she got her lip tattoed and lips tattooed on her wrist.

Girl gone wild?

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya there has been discussion in the celebrity news thread for this. I think she is nuts, and her career is just about finished

3. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

For some reason I think Brit's going through some kind of depression after having her last baby, I can't remember exactly what its called. A part of me feels bad for her. One minute she divorces Federline and then become Paris' new BFF. Her mom needs to stop acting like Lindsays and set her straight. She needs all the help she can get. I hear she got a cross tat on her hip and lips on her wrist. I can't believe the stories that are #1 on the news..first Anna Nicole and now Britney. I feel worse for Anna, sorry Brit.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This should go in the "celebrity news" thread.. as it's already been discussed over there.. and it's "celebrity news".. just a heads-up ;)

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I think she did when she almost dropped her baby.

It's really sad when one of you ex's who is doing amazing for himself has to tell you to straighten up in his Brit award speach... Justin Timberlake <3 what an amazing guy.

6. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

I heard on the radio the other day that she shaved her head, but i didnt believe it until just now when i saw that picture! I seriously think she might be going crazy, Maybe its because her carreer isnt going anywhere at the moment. But i bet you one of these days shes gonna regret shaving off all her pretty hair!, i know i would!

7. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

The girl's toast. Her career is totally over :( Too bad. I liked her before she went all nutso.

8. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

She just a celebreity seeking more attention if you ask me. But she's so desperate to shave her head? Wow. Just wow. I don't know any girl who would do that. Ah well. *shrugs* Like you said Grissom, the girls toast.

9. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

kevin federline has completly ruined her

10. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

^
    ^
    By no means am I a Federline fan (nor am I hater) but I think it's a bit much to blame him for everything that's happening to Britney and her current actions. Even before she married him, she was pretty out there and wild ... 55 hr marriage, snagging a pregnant woman's boyfriend, etc.

Who knows why she shaved her head .. she could be going through Post Partum Depression or was on drugs or wanted a fresh start or her hair was so destroyed there was nothing else to do but shave it off. Until she comments on it herself, we won't know why she did it, or what her mental state currently is. The only person anyone can fault for her actions, is Britney herself.

11. allmaple

allmaple Judge

britneys current behaviour is not kfeds fault. she goes out all the time, drinks/does drugs until she vomits all over herself, flashes her crotch around town and its always caught on tape. she really needs help and for some reason isnt getting it.
    judging by her current actions, im all for kevin getting full custody of the kids. hes been behaving himself. if shes serious about getting her career back and being a good mother, she needs to stop this nonsense now before she or her children are paying for it.

12. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Yeah i think she was ruined before K.Fed.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm not sure how American courts work, but I know here in Ontario, Canada, Judges are not big on giving sole custody to one parent. They prefer that parents try and work out a joint custody plan rather then leave it to them to decide because Judges believe children thrive best if they spend an equal amount of time with each parent. And as it should be. Courts go by the mantra of 'what is in the best interest of the child(ren)'

Now having said as such, Britney's behaviour could give courts the wrong impression of her ability to look after their children. She may have been doing these things while the children were in safe care, but a Judge could say to her, 'Why are you out partying so much when you have such young children m'am?' Courts do have a bias towards giving the mothers' full custody, but won't hesitate to award them to the father if they think if the quality of parenting is below standard.

And where are Britney's children when she is out partying, shaving her head, and going pantiless? I don't recall doing all those things after I had a baby.

K-Fed to his credit has been keeping out of the spotlight and appears to be behaving himself..operative word being 'appears'.

Now the two of them have worked out a custody agreement, but what's to say that K-Fed may start becoming concerned about his children's welfare? Her behaviour may prompt he and hislawyer to file for full custody. They'd be able to use her drinking, shaving head, one day in rehab and such to obtain custody. Just ask Courtney Love what her drug habit did to her in the family courts. She lost custody of Francis Bean.

Personally, I think Britney is gong through some kind of funk. However, if she doesn't smarten up, she could lose more then her career, she could lose her kids. And that to me is the worst case scenario. Careers are repaired all the time, but regaining full custody of your children is a tougher and more emotionally painful journey.

C'mon Britney smarten up girl!!!

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

well their custody agreement is only temporary, as they have both filed for sole custody. i can only assume her children are with assistants or nannies or something when she is partying.
    right now shes showing she cant handle her own life, let alone the lives of two babies. im sure if she just stopped all this drinking and partying, rehab wouldnt hurt either, she could be a good mom to those boys. its not too late, yet...

15. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Amen to that :cool:

She's really vomiting all over herself :eek: :eek: :lol: