Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Nikki, Thank you so much for the lovely pictures of Ryan and Calleigh...They do look great in pink...And I hope that means the episode will have good CaRWash scenes :rolleyes: Because I need it, I need to see them together!! Oh my God, I can't believe that you turned myself in this huge CaRWasher (does this word exist?!)...Well, I am happy for that :D, I just don't understand how could I have not noticed that they are so lovely together *Shame on me*

2. csimonkey

csimonkey Police Officer

hi everyone. i'm a newbie but i'm am definitely in favour of the carwash :p (now i know what it means! :D)

3. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

What does the carwash thing mean? and also I do not think Ryan and Calliegh are good for each other partly because, i don't want him to be with anyone :lol: and because really Emily Procter is like 9 years older that Jonathan Togo...so yeah. lol

4. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

caRWash means:

Calleigh
    and
    Ryan
    Wolfe's
    addicted
    shippers

thats right isn't it? :lol:

I don't think it maters that emily is 9 years older than Jon and besides I thought caRWash was more bout Calleigh and Ryan and not the actors themselves who are great friends anyway. :p

but yeah I also agree that ryan shouldn't be with anyone so I can have him. :p :lol: :devil:

and welcome to the caRWash thread csimonkey! *gives hug and cookies* :D

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

CaRWash means Calleigh and Ryan Wolfe addicted shippers.

iluv_ryan, you're entitled to your opinion, but age hasn't got anything to do with it. Grissom and Sara differ 16 years and they're together. Besides, Calleigh and Ryan only part 5 years, and not 9 like the actors. We're not shipping the actors here, but the characters.

csimonkey, be welcomed!
    Daniela you're so welcome. And yeah I know I'm good, no need to tell me. :lol: And yes, the word CaRWasher excists.
    Suzi, I so agree.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Whacked)

[​IMG]
    credit to...well look in right lower corner :p If you close it looks like Calleigh's hand is going to touch Ryan's cheek :lol: This is a weird pic.

6. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Okay, but still I don't think he should be with ANYONE but meeeee...lol j/k :lol:

7. CALRYAN

CALRYAN Civilian

FIVE SEASON... why no real CARWASH moments...? We want them together!!!!!! Age is not important when there's love,right? So... let's hope something is going to happen as soon as possible.

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Aww cute CPOTD Nikki!! Oh that hand is Calleigh's? I thought it was Ryan's. :lol: Yeah it does look like that then. :eek:

Welcome to the thread csimonkey and CALRYAN. ;) *Hands cookies* And I agree, age definatly doesn't matter. If you love someone, you love them. (Which we know they love eachother. ;))

That's no surprize they're dressing in the same colours. Man they do that a lot. :lol: And in Broken Home it's even the same SHADE of pink. :p

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Katie, it IS Ryan's hand, I'd like to think it's not :p Girl can dream, you know. And thank you. :)

CALRYAN, don't forget to post 3 on topic lines if you post here ;)

I just posted something in the JT/Ryan thread, and it sounded shippy even though I didn't mean to :lol: I just can't talk about Ryan and Calleigh and not sound shippy, lol. Ok it's kinda hard not to be shippy if you're talking about pushing her against a wall...but I didn't mean it shippy :lol:

10. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*brings present for newbies*
    Welcome to Gutterville, everyone!

[​IMG]

Heyz y'all! This is Luna! You might be wondering where I've been... Well, I took a little vacation in Vegas and started feeding my Snickers side, but this has nothing to do with CaRWash, so back in topic now!
    Given the return of the matching clothes, my hopes are rising a bit... But by the promo I don't know what to expect, it doesn't seem to be a very good ep. :rolleyes:
    Why can't TPTB just be coherent? One moment they make it look like Calleigh and Ryan are about to jump each other/get married/make out in the ballistics, and in the next moment they seem to forget about everything... Duh. :eek:

11. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

awww!_Calleigh_ thanks for that pic! *hug* they look sooo cute! and it looks as if Jon has his arm around Emily from the way they is standing.
    :eek: he looks soo yummy in orange! :p

*goes into warm-fuzzy-awww mode* :p

12. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

The pictures are all great, they are so cute together! And he does look even more awesome in orange!
    About the age subject, I also think that doesn't mather at all, even more considering that she is just 5 years older than him...There are lots of couples with bigger differences in age and they can be happy together...If they are not, that does not have to be related with the age factor, I suppose..I would say that love has nothing to do with age...It has to do with passion and the feelings that two people have for eachother...
    To sum up, Calleigh and Ryan are cute together, i would even say they are "meant to be together" (ok, maybe i am getting a little too far...but who cares?! :p )

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Um...not to spoil the fun...that pic was manipulated. It's a manip. There was someone standing inbetween them. Not denying he looks good in orange though. You know which one is real?

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From 100th episode celebration)

[​IMG]

That's real. Real and cute :p

Dani you are so right ;)

I don't know about Broken Home. Do they work together? I'm not getting my hopes up again only to be disappointed. :rolleyes:

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*blushes* Fine, I can dream too. :p

At first I thought that pic was real but then I was like :eek: I've never seen it!! Then I clued in. :rolleyes: The CPOTD is so sweet too. They're holding eachother. :D I love how Jon and Emily are friends in real life. I think it shows on screen too. It must be a bit easier to be flirty ;) since they actually got along very well in real life.

And I love your icon Nikki. ;) That was a good scene.. The see-how-much-I-want-you-cause-I'm-spreading-my-legs-apart-way-too-much scene. :p It was that episode, right? :p

As for Broken Home all I know is...

Calleigh and Eric work together, but I don't know if it's for the whole episode. From the promo pics it looks like they have the same scene.

15. stepherz_14

stepherz_14 Dead on Arrival

I only saw the beginning (first half hour) of Broken Home. It wasn't vert Carwash-y from what I saw, but I guess others can tell you more about the episode.

Regarding those pictures. I didn't even realize the first one was fake until someone said so. It was really well done! I also loved the one from the 100th episode thing

QUESTION! How do you know how old they are suposed to be on the show AND How old ARE they suposed to be on the show?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.