Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Re: Grissom & Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

Thanks bunch, i will try that:)
    I just watched the promo, and Grissom has like a dissapearing beard! Seriously, meet market-huge thing, LoG-bit less, MiB-lot less, now in the Promo for FI it's almost non-existant! Also at the end of the promo Grissom shouts "Is she still alive?" and that seems like it could be towards the end of the ep and he is bearded, so unless the shaving scene is at the end, we may not get it :( Hopefully it will be at the end though :) One can only hope.

Edited because i have issues with forming sentences. :rolleyes:

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, the beard was SO shaggy at the beginning that it could just be make-up trying to find a way to scale it down. The problem is that back in Season 4/5 the beard was very closely cut, but it was also darkly dyed. So it seemed more prominent. Now that he's essentially just doing a light brown wash on it, it's much less noticeable. That, and they have to clip it down for what's to come... ;)

3. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

SARA IS NOT A SERIAL KILLER. BOTTOM. LINE.
    That shaving scene would be hot, but they should make it a trimming scene because I WANT BILLY'S BEARD. He made us go the whole first half of the season without it. <sniff>
    Ohh, hey, by the way. If any of you missed a recent episode (within the last 4), you can go to CBS.com and find Innertube. You can watch teh eppies free on the Internets, with only one commercial between breaks. :lol: How cool is that? And you can watch the hallway scene over... and over... and over... and over... and over... and over... and over...
    Aanyway. Billy's beard is good. I loooove Billy's beard. Our mutual love of his facial hair is only mitigated by the fact that Billy has not died his hair because he's too busy stroking his beard. And getting some. And stroking his beard.
    Pocket Greg: That makes no sense at all.
    I know. It's still hot.
    Pocket Grissom: <strokes beard>
    Crysthala: :eek: <faints>
    Pocket Sara: Narm. I love it when you do that. Get over here, Gil. <jump!>

4. katjo

katjo Witness

I like GSR Letters of Love the best but it wasn't an option in the poll. I only voted for 2 in the poll. Laboratory Tango and Waiting 7 years for this to hatch.

5. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Since when is everyone think Sara is a serial killer?
    I could see her killing someone...but not becoming a sociopathic killer.

Oww I hit my head.Real hard.on door.now big lump on head.

I need help.

I watched the promo.It went over my head.

*Stares at computer screen*

I have a feeling i sound drunk.I am not. just have realy pounding head.Dang. Im an itiot.And a klutz.Ow Head hurts.

I have a feeling this post is not understandable.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I don't think "everyone" thinks that.. maybe a couple.. the majority NO..and on the "beard" once again.. how about what HE wants? HMMMM? he looke so young without it.. and with this brownish/greyish.. years older..the tinted black beard form days gone by, made him also look "young" so maybe he will go back to beardles.. remember, WP gets what he wants? even Anthony LaPaglia and Gary Sinses asked "how did you get time off to do a play" and he said "that's my secret, you'll have to ask Les Moonves" soooo, we'll soon find out

[​IMG] "look of love" from "LOG" so glad to see him!!![​IMG]

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

People are floating the idea of Sara as the MCSK for a few reasons:

1) One of the female foster children in the video was a brunette.
    2) Sara was in foster care
    3) A lot of people don't like her. lol.

We'll see Sara as the final victim before we'll see her as the MCSK.

I mean, Sara knows the address for Williams. Wouldn't she have sent Grissom the package there?

8. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Good point, although wouldn't that have made it too obvious, and also sending it to the lab when they knew he wasn't gonna be there for ages meant that there was the guarantee that he wouldn't open it for ages. So it must be someone in the lab, or who knows Grissom. I'm still all for Sofia! Although i don't want to know, don't tell me, la la la la la.
    I think I may run away and hide for the final, and wait in hiding until it airs in England. But that only works if it gets solved in the finale, if not i'm, i'm, i'm gonna cry :(

yep and covered in crap! WP has really restable-on shoulders don't you think? (just ignore me :) )
    The latter, definetely the latter. :devil: Well if i was Sara.....

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

So, when is this poll over. and the new one starts?

10. PurpleAm5

PurpleAm5 Hit and Run

The only reason that Sara as the MCSK came up was that my mom and I were discussing season endings. I said it would be stupid to end the season with another member of the team in danger because they have done it for the last two seasons (Nick and Brass) but I couldn't figure what they would do if JF doesn't sigh. My mom said they could have her lose it and be the killer because she was Grissom's match in many ways. My concern with her commit is that there are alot of people who don't like her and want to see GSR gone. Also there is the concern about beating Grey's. I don't think Sara would but they have done a lot of strang thing s for ratings.

11. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i like for the new thread :

-Laboratory Tango: i think that is a great analogy gsr ;) and this interpretation gsr is by jorja , no more words lol.

-Because Hand-Written Sonnets Are Better Than Flowers: is so sweet and i remember to pride&prejudice :)

carol.m say in a interview in the tvguide that grissom give the letter to sara some one know in what episode or is cut ?

12. katjo

katjo Witness

We aren't sure if she has gotten the letter yet or not. I'm going to assume he has already given it to her or is going to give it to her in the next couple of episodes.

I know they are supossed to have a scene in her apartment where she shaves him, but they are also supossed to have a scene in his apartment. So maybe he will give her the letter when she is at his apartment. At least that's what TV guide said.

13. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

This has little to do with anything we are talking about, ok, nothing to do with what we are talking about... and I apologize for that. I just wanted ya'll to know the extent of my insanity when it comes to GSR.

So you remember that gaming console that I was oogling over the other day? Well, it's got a build your own character option. Guess what I made?

You got it. Grissom and Sara. So now they play tennis, golf, bowling, baseball, and boxing together.

Boxing - I finally figured out a way to get the shirt off the Grissom. Yay me! Who cares if he's a crappy cartoon replica? *snorts*

Seriously, I need help. I even watched them walk around on screen for awhile. They seem to like each other. They are my new pets. *nods seriously*

But then I got bored watching them and decided to make a Greg, Catherine, Warrick, Nick, and Brass character too.

*hangs head in shame and walks away*

That is all.

14. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

That is the funniest thing I have read all day! But how can you get bored watching Sarah and Grissom??? :p

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hey, y'all! i'm baaaack *evil laugh*

thanks SO much everyone for the B-day wishes. thank you fogi for the present, i luuuuuv it :) special thanks to Turtle, MissDee and nameless too *hugs*

btw, Happy Late B-Day fogs!

so i've watched MiaB yesterday and after i saw the miniature i got ... suspicious. the victim was:

1) personal for Grissom
    2) woman
    3) brunette
    4) well educated
    5) not married

so y'all know what i was thinking, right?

DAMN IT GRISSOM, THEY WANT TO KILL YOUR SARA!

yeah, yeah, i know if they wanted to make a storyline like this they would leave it for the finale, or put a preview into a promo. since nobody here was freaking out before the ep, i presumed nothing would happen. but i was still nervous and i knew that in this season we can expect everything. i have a feeling that GSR will get uncovered through MCSK, ya know. i'm afraid the case(s) will get more personal for Grissom until they are going to lead to Sara. the foster trace is making me even more nervous.

what if the victims are the real parents of those foster kids? all of them were old enough to be parents in 1987, right? maybe one of the kids is seeking revenge? what if Sara was one of those kids, and Laura Sidle may be in danger? i'm pretty sure we will get all the answers not before the finale

i loved the ep btw. it kept me on hills the whole time. what is it about this season that not a single episode was boring for a second? i'm LOVING it, and i'm more proud than ever that i'm a CSI fan. my GA friends say they're never going to watch Grey's again b/c of the Thursday's ep. dunno what happened but made them pissed. good for us.

*goes to make icons*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.