"Fallen Idols" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Air Date: Thursday, February 22, 2007
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: "Fallen Idols"

GRISSOM AND HIS TEAM TRY TO PIECE TOGETHER WHAT HAS BECOME OF A HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL STAR AND HIS CHEERLEADER GIRLFRIEND WHO DIDN'T RETURN HOME AFTER A BIG GAME.

Grissom and his team are discouraged when they find a pool of blood as they begin investigating the disappearance of a high school basketball star and his cheerleader girlfriend. -- Grissom's quip that the young lovers may have run off to Mexico is soon quashed by the discovery of drops of blood by Ryan's (Lanter) vacant parking spot at the school. After finding a letterman jacket and cheerleading sweater in the field house and a pool of Ryan's blood nearby, the team tries to determine what went awry.

Tony Award nominee Valarie Pettiford, Matt Lanter, and Laura Harris guest star, respectively, as the mother of the missing Megan's best friend, Megan's missing boyfriend, Ryan, and Ryan and Megan's photography teacher, Diane Kentner.

Series Regulars:
    Gil Grissom: William Petersen
    Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
    Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
    Nick Stokes: George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
    Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
    Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
    Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
    Hodges: Wallace Langham

Recurring Cast:
    Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
    Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
    Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey

Guest Cast:
    Charlie Kellerman: Reiley McClendon
    Megan Cooper: Lyndsy Fonseca
    Ryan Lansco: Matt Lanter
    Sheila Latham: Yaani King
    Diane Kentner: Laura Harris
    Brenda Cooper: Bridget Ann White
    Sam Cooper: Matt Roth
    Eddie Lansco: Todd Allen
    Linda Lansco: Timi Prulhiere
    Susan "Sue" Latham: Valarie Pettiford

LINKS

Thanks to the Futon Critic

CSIFiles - First ‘Fallen Idols’ Plot Details Revealed

2. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Sounds interesting. I am hoping for some Sara-drama. It would be cool if she'd remember some things about her youth, when she still was in High School. We'll see. :)

3. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

another plot summary...

"A popular high-school basketball player and his cheerleader girlfriend disappear after a big Friday-night game. Blood is found near a field house where the two hooked up after the contest and where things apparently got out of control. The investigation reveals a male cheerleader is in love with the missing girl and may know more than he is saying." (tv guide)

could be an interesting episode

4. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

Yeah, and Grissom too. I want to know every detail of his make-believe life. I want to know what he eats for dinner and what car he drove and how big his first apartment was...

5. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

:lol: i know what your saying. I'm the same way. I want some more insight into they're high school life, they're 20's. who they dated, where they eat out, what kind of shampoo they use, everything.

6. Musicluvr325

Musicluvr325 Police Officer

This one sounds good. I love basketball so it already has my interest there.

and it looks like we'll get some Save the girl!Nick.

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Hmm, could be interesting. Although they have had a couple of high school cases previously like 'unusual suspect', 'Bully for You' and 'Let the seller beware' so I'm wondering if it will really give us anything new? ;)

Is this another 'one case' episode too? With all the team working together?

8. enigma

enigma Victim

Is it just me or is someone else waiting for a kiss between Griss and Sara?:devil:

I am soo looking forward to Fallen Idols :)

9. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

If this is a one case episode, you can assume that there will be space for personal story arc developments, such as the GSR and maybe even the CWR(!). Watch closely, and you will likely see the foundations laid for the season ender / cliff hanger in this episode.

The story sounds like a nice, easy going, simple CSI "who dunnit", with the obvious twist of having no bodies to work with.

10. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I totally forgot about these episodes, thanks for clearing up my mind. You're right, but I think the writers are good enough to give each episode their own twist so it doesn't get boring.

Sounds like it is.

11. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Hopefully it's just you. Personally, the thought of a kiss between those two makes me want to throw up. :eek:

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nope, I'm waiting too :)

13. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

I'm waiting too but I doubt it will be in this episode.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to this episode. It sounds like it's going to be really good.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WHO-HOO-HOO the final scene.. which according to the GSR buzz, is that Sara will be seen shaving Grissom's beard off :p that sounds so seusual, can't wait..and just remember those against this.. all the other shows on TV have some romantic dalliances going on, and this according tho our "Wiki" news here, it's a done deal ;).. the rest of the ep. sounds fascinating as well.. back on track with out team YIPEE :D good season so far except 4 of them for me :(

15. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

I think I'm the only GSR fan who doesn't like the idea .