Add a Line - Miami Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horatio: "yeah right" more like beer and Calleigh. Hey look at Eric making the moves on that young lady, hmmm! wonder what he's saying to make her look at him like that?

"I believe you misheard me", the Canadian CSI remaked. "I said curling, not Calleigh, even though she is a fine-looking young woman. However , she and I are just friends."

Eric looked bewildered, "Oh. Um. You don't want to know." He smiled innocently. Horatio took out his gun and started rubbing the barrel, shining it. Calleigh said

"Horatio", put that away, you know playing with guns gets me hot. Besides that, you can't shoot Eric just because he doesn't want to tell you. Horatio puts the gun away and says to eric

"Horatio", put that away, you know playing with guns gets me hot.

:lol: Good one!

"I do trust you....but...i forgot. I have a short-term memory" Everyone shrugged. "So, we're going to get beers right?" said

"Who the hell are you" said Calleigh. Horatio pulled out his gun and pointed it at him" Eric nearly crashed into a

(we should like start over and make a totally new one I came in late on this so yeah. :)

lab and find out if we have any new cases...

At this point Gordon turned to Horatio and said "Does this bar carry any Canadian beer or dark ale?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back