Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Marns, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

The episode was "Backstabbers"
    CSI_Slasher Ryan does seem to be getting more emotional and defensive as the episode roll by. Its like he takes everything personally, he acts like he has a horrible past, we just dont know about what it is yet. Im not trying to put him down, I would never do that to our Ryan but he is getting like really sensative lately.
    Oh and it looks like you are about to get your icon very soon iluv_ryan!

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

OMG! I'm pretty sure I checked last night, and we were NOT on page 20 yet! Argh! *tries to read all post really fast* I do have to agree that it's been getting quite chatty in here.

So, I thought about this last night, and maybe it's been asked before but I thought I'd ask again since we have new people. I'm pretty sure most of us here would like to date both Ryan Wolfe and Jonathan Togo. But here's the question:

1. If you could PICK JUST ONE, who would you prefer to go date: Ryan Wolfe OR JT?
    2. Why?

Okay, and since I asked first, I'll answer first: :p

1. I'd go with Ryan Wolfe. :D
    2. Why? Because I'm more of a serious person, and I love Ryan's intensity and drive! JT strikes me as more of a laid back and easygoing, fun kind of guy (which is good!), but I'm really drawn more to the nerdy and intense types. And I would have to say that I fell in love with Ryan first before I did with JT. Plus, I would just die if Ryan looked at me with those intensely gorgeous eyes. I would voluntarily have him arrest and cuff me just so I can be alone with him in the interrogation room... and maybe have him frisk me a little. :devil: Then I'll ask for his number. :devil: :devil: :lol:

Okay, what about y'all? :confused:

3. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Yeah he is getting very sensitive...like in No Mans Land he almost cried (Which I can clearly see why I mean an 11 year old boy was shot and killed!) and in Man Down it looked like he was going to cry through the whole thing almost..! Not to mention he almost lost control on that one guy who
    shot Eric

Oh I know ILuvJonathanTogo FINALLY I AM ABOUT TO GET MY ICON!!! lol

Oh and ShadowFax RYAN WOLFE because I acually know him I don't really now JT's personality although it does seem he is easy going and funny and stuff but I would have to know him first. lol

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I would probably date Jon, the reason being: Ryan's temper can get pretty harsh. I dont think I would want to be around him when he is angry :lol: I dont know the real Jonathan Togo, I only know Ryan Wolfe but...nevermind, I totally dont know who I would pick-I choose both :D
    ---
    Okay after careful consideration :lol: I guess I would choose Ryan. For the reasons you guys above me said. I dont really know Jon, of course I would want to get to know him but as of now, I only know Ryan and he is fantastic, a little emotional at times but that can be good because you dont come across emotional, sensative guys very often anymore. :)

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I'll answer second. Sorry, there were so many posts I seem to have missed this one last night. :D
    1. I agree.
    2. Why- well, I've always (don't laugh) wanted to be a CSI (stop laughing!) not because of the show but because...I just did, and so to date one...wow. And Ryan seems to be a cuter, smarter, more intense and passionate person. I wouldn't want to date an actor anyways. I also like the nerdy types, and Ryan is just perfect. He seems to have more of a heart, and I know more about him. Plus, I'd get to hang out in the lab lobby and see Horatio, and Eric and all the other CSIs...yum. One thing- his life is in danger every day. But, what want to do is that, so...part of the job. He helps people, he protects people- he'sa model boyfriend (if only H was younger...yum yum yum) Sorry, OT. Back to Ryan...
    Plus, he could get me a job there. :lol:

Great idea, Shadowfax! Anyone else?

6. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Yeah I already said this but it would deffinatly be Ryan Wolfe, Jonathan Togo doesn't seem as cute. lol (that kinda sounds weird when you think about it?) And also I could work right beside him ,then I could finally get CAlliegh AWAY from him! :D LOL :lol:

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Okay guys, here's the thing. Yes, it's been chatty in here. I've even been participating today, and I refreshed the page to see if I was going to miss a post, and discovered there were three posts while I was writing mine. Do you think that is called a reasonable amount of time in between posting?

I realize that there has been a good discussion going on and I understand that everyone is excited, and would like to add their thoughts, but this isn't a chat room. I've already informed y'all to slow down once in here, and my post was quoted as a refresher in case the fast-paced posting caused some to miss it.

Three pages in two days is ridiculous.

Here's a refresher from the Board Rules.

Official Warnings will be given out if these rules continue to be disregarded so please slow down. This goes for posting one-word or responses of little content as well. I understand it isn't everybody, and I would like to thank those of you who have been keeping tabs on your time stamps.

So feel free to carry on the discussion, but keep in mind the rules of this forum as you do so.

8. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Alright so I guess we had better be careful about that! Let's see I guess we should just try to get ALL our thought in one post mabye. Alright so I this is my last post until I can finally get my icon!!! yeah!!! I was wanting to ask...is there any interviews as in (video) of Jonathan Togo online or on TV or ANYWHERE????

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

aw, Geni, nice to read that you changed your mind.
    :)

I think you can't like everyone, even it's a fictional character. that's human.
    At the end of Season 3 the character was written a little bit annoying IMO. I cringed in front of my tv and was glad to read that Season 4 was better (for Ryan).
    but opinions can change. that's also human.

Why I like him.
    In every TV show I watch, my fav character is always the same typ of guy.
    good looking, nice, charming, makes mistakes, is not perfect, a little bit nerdy, cares for the victims and his collegues.

Ryan winking at Natalia: He also did it in a Season 4 episode. but I forgot which one. It was the episode where Natalia visists him at the crime scene, where she stepped on the evidence and Ryan had his first eye problems, the blurry pictures.

10. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Does anybody know the name of the episode that Ryan winked at Natalia, but he did it weird, like not right or something. lol. If this makes since?

11. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Yeah, this site (TalkCSI) has done a few with him. There are some on this page. http://www.csifiles.com/interviews/index.shtml
    Enjoy. :D
    Sorry for the chatty-ness, Geni. I agree, and I promise- no more chatter from me. *swears under oath*.

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Im sorry too :( I know Im one of the big chatters-I will try to control myself more :) There is just so uch to say about Ryan/Jon.. Im not really sure what our current topic is... Anyways, Im going to prepare myself for tomorrow nights episode. I can only imagine how Ryan is going to act and what he is going to say when he talks to Eric. Im going to cry, I just know it...*runs off to store and bys all tissues*.

13. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

What would we ever do if they killed Ryan Wolfe off the show??? I would scream and probbly go scream at the people who did that!!! **YELLING** (I FINNALLY GOT MY ICON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)) **throws confetti** :D
    Do ya'll like it?

14. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

OK so if I wasn't *cough* MARRIED *cough* I would no doubt pick Jonathan. Only because it seems as though he has a great personality. I absolutely LOVE that. Ryan barely laughs and is serious all the time. Although at times that is VERY sexy, it can be a drag and I could see Ryan being a 'Debbie Downer' in a bar/club/party/hanging out with friends atmosphere.

I've have always been attracted to men with a great sense of humor - but at the same time are mature and don't have to be the center of attention all or most of the time. I don't like the class clown or town idiot but I do like the guys that are sarcastic with the one-liners. From what I have seen from interviews and also from candid pics of Jonathan, he seems to be exactly that.

I wanted to edit this reply to add one more thing... I would pick Jonathan over Ryan because I am not too thrilled with Ryan's anger issues and he can get violent - as you can see with him getting in Cooper's face and also throwing him against the wall - and of course I would kinda see in this particular situation but the most recent episode where he lunged at a guy to punch him and had to be held back. I am not into violent men, unless they are defending themselves. Hopefully Jonathan is more laid back and isn't short with temper where he could be physically violent. It's so unbecoming of a man - IMO.

Oh and now that you got your avatar iluv ryan, would you slow down with the posts? ;)

15. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Oh by the way everyone I am fixing to delete my account yeah. bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.