Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by cainesugar, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

lol that would be interesting...

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Perhaps it will be Derrick, the evil twin, and not Eric, that appears in the new episode. That would make more sense, wouldn't it?

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Well, not really. Derrick really only comes when Eric did bad things. Eric didnt really do anything bad. I think Eric will come back quiet and definatly not mean because he will probably be scared so I dont know why he would be mean. I know that when Im scared and confused, Im quiet and nice to people so they will help me. Thats just what I think. :)

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

I hadn't thought about the physical therapy aspect of it. *face palm* So that's a good point to bring up, delkolover! Nonetheless, it would take a good amount of time to recover from being shot on the neck. I would think he'd need several weeks off to get back to where he can function by himself without needing constant help or supervision. I would be really curious to see how the writers continue that storyline. I sure hope they don't just drop it like they've done so often and pretend like nothing's happened. :rolleyes:

5. CSI_CSIMiamifan

CSI_CSIMiamifan Prime Suspect

i will also be very mad if they just drop eric's storyline.

how about, if the writers drop his storyline, or make us made in any other way, we form a group, (what's it called, a mob?) take a plane down to Miami, and start attacking the writers. :lol:

6. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

^ Actually, more like LA. They film it here in LA (well, here for me) in Long Beach for the outdoor scenes and in Manhatan Beach for the lab scenes. :D I'll be here waiting with my pitchfork and torch! I'll host! :devil:
    Mob time.
    Honestly, I don't think they'll drop it completely, but I am guessing somewhat. Sorry if that's confuzzling. I mean that they'll disregard it and maybe have little hints here and there. They don't realize that you can't build up all this drama and then just drop it. Not fair to viewers...or Eric. What, did some miracle heal him? He's going to crime scenes again? It just doesn't work.
    :D

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Ill tell you this...If they continue on with the season like nothing ever happened. I will be royally ticked off. This is such a huge story plot and they cant just drop it!! If they do, they will lose A LOT of viewers. I do hope Eric gets better but I dont want them to be like *1 month later* Oh looky! Erics better!
    That would suck :(
    :lol:

8. CSI_CSIMiamifan

CSI_CSIMiamifan Prime Suspect

that's right, they do film in LA.

and if Eric is miraculously healed, it's because of:

SUPER HORATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Ah thanks for the info Lil.

Naw Lora's fine. I prefer using everyone's realy names on here anyways. :)

10. Avalia

Avalia Hit and Run

Mwahahaha! I agree, maybe Derrick will surprise us. Bring back that sexy five o'clock shadow. Rawr. :devil:

ILuvJonathanTogo, I think this is being mentioned not because Derrick does bad things and Eric didn't do anything bad, but because Eric could have a personality change (this sometimes happens when you're brain is damaged)... and that means DUN DUN DUN Derrick appears.

Unless of course he doesn't turn into a jerk. Then yes, Eric will be there all shaved head and hottness.

:lol:

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Well, really what I meant was that there's no way Eric could possibly heal that fast, and therefore it can't be him ;)

12. Avalia

Avalia Hit and Run

Well, darn. I was agreeing with you because in my little mind I want Eric to come back as a jerk for a wee bit. I think it'd be a huge shock for the rest of the team and no one would know what to do. And he could proudly announce that he was Derrick - the evil twin. :lol:

And well, in TV land, months could have passed, so really... he could have healed. It's just really stupid that he has that fast. So, I guess you're right... Derrick is among us. Either that... or Super H.

Unfortunately, this Monday night doesn't have me longing for it like I was last week. I'm dreading the crazy work week that lies ahead.

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I really hope Derrick doesnt come back.
    Im looking forward to seeing Eric the way he always was. I've missed him, even though its only been one episode where he talking and working. I hope he comes back the same, I really dont want Eric/or Derrick coming and being mean to the team(because of a personality change caused by his injury) because they cared and worried about him so much. It wouldnt be fair to them. :)
    But then again, it might be a tad interesting watching Eric in a sort of different character..ie:Derrick

14. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Same here. I'm really not looking forward to a Derrick. He was sexy and all, but it definetly had to do with the fact of all this drama. I just wish things could be back to normal.

15. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Damn, I haven't posted in here in what feels like ages...

Avalia I understand your sentiments regarding the work week! :(

Anyway, I am kind of interested to see tomorrow's episode in terms of what tptb do with Eric's storyline. IMO, it's ridiculous if the man's back on the field investigating. I won't be surprised if it does happen, however.

I wish Eric would come back all better as if nothing happened but that's just pointless to hope for. There is no way someone can get shot twice and in the head no less, and be back to normal emotionally. From pictures I've seen I think we're going to have Eric observe for the most part (esp. because of the memory issues).

I think it would be great though if Derrick came back (not fully, just somewhat to add some more drama to what's been going on). Someone mentioned earlier (I'm too lazy to search/quote) Eric perhaps snapping at someone when they ask him how he's handling things, etc. I can totally picture that happening.

I'm also not one for the shaved head/buzzed look, but man, if anyone can make it look good, it's Adam. He could make a garbage bag look good. :devil: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.