Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Marns, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Would that be 'High Octane' by chance? I remember that camera man being in that episode. :)

I know I never will. :p (But that's because I'm a bit of a freak anyway) I do like how there's an acceptance of Ryan within the team, and it really shows now in season five. They've all got his back, despite how they treated him in season three.

I'd like to say yes, but I'm not really sure. :lol: He's a handsome guy, but I was more drawn in an episode at a time by his personality. (Holy Moses and I thought I was more shallow than that! :eek: I've surprised myself.)

^ And yeah I didn't like the fact that he had to impress the camera man by continuingly spraying the blood with Luminol. *shakes head* It was quite a fumble, but we still love him anyway. :D

iluv_ryan, it would be nice if he came here to visit us. We know he's aware of TalkCSI. :)

2. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

On the blood-luminol question- it was s4 I believe, and he was showing that cameradude the blood on the gangsta-wannabe's jacket, wasn't it a carjacking? Or made to look like a carjacking? Someone here will remember. Yep, Ryan's had a lot of 'camera' issues (that Erica bitch, and that kid with the camera...what was his name *looks up* oh, Doyle. I actually liked that episode, because they had to find another way to solve the case and they did, and it was great. (they did solve the case, right?) another one of Ryan's little mistakes. :D Good thing they are very ssldom now.

3. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Hey can anyone give me a link to his myspace? Because the one I go to there is basically nothing there...and people have talked about his myspace pics in previous posts and I never saw those pics so I think he has more than one myspace can anyone give me a link? please? :confused:

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

He is?! That is so awesome. I know there was an interview a while back, we should have more interviews:D
    And the "High Octane" episode was S4, just to confirm :)
    And sorry
    iluv_ryan I dont know much about myspace.. I try to stay away lol :D

5. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

thats ok ILuvJonathanTogo also (It would be awsome if he came on here!)

6. ebonymist

ebonymist Police Officer

Actually, the episode was "Backstabbers", but "High Octane" was Doyle's first appearance. It's S5.

Why do I like Ryan? It's actually the same that a lot of you said, he seems more real than most of the other characters. Sure they all have faults, and most of them make mistakes, but most of the mistakes the rest of them make barely get noticed. For example, Horatio and Eric went to Brazil to kill Riaz, and nobody even so much as blinked. When Ryan makes mistakes, he has to learn from them and develop because of them. Does that makes sense?

7. CSI_Slasher

CSI_Slasher Witness

Poor baby would be terrified over half of what we say :devil:

I think the camera-man eppi is after High Octane. Wasn't it in HO that they MET the camera man?

I agree that Ryan has made a few mistakes. But he hasn't been there nearly as long as the others, either. He doesn't have the experience.

I think the reason that Ryan seems so different from the other CSI's is that he HASN'T seen all that they have. After a while, they all have become...desensitized. It's all fresh to him. That's just IMO, though.

8. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Ok, first off- he's probably terrified by us! We're like super-creepy-obsessed stalker types! I actually hope he doesn't see it...he'll be traumatized. but if e does...ask the writers to have you wear more sweatervests, Jon.

I have officially gone off the deep end.

Also- 'High Octane' if that was the ep with the luminol, was s5. I didn't know the luminol ep was 'High Octane' but if it is, 'HO' is s5. Sorry if that doesn't make sense and for the confusion. So that screw up was recent? Wow.

Later, ladies.

9. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Yes but Ryan has seen lots of things like in season 3 ithink it was when he nearly cried because an 18 year old girl was dead. I thought that was just because he was new and everything but in season 5 he nearly cried when that 11 year old boy was dead...that's just his personality I think he's more human than all of them...That's what makes him so great besides how hot he is.. :D

10. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Oh, Im sorry lol it was S5. I must have looked up the wrong episode. When I checked the episode guide, there is nothing listed for "Backstabbers" but you guys are probably correct.
    Good point about Jon, he would probably be terrified out of his mind, I know I would, to come to a website where crazed fans are talking wildly about your every move you make, every word you say , every outfit you wear, yeah, I'd be pretty freaked. :lol:

11. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

Haha yeah I know riight??? lol
    P.S does anyone like my new banner? (awaiting my icon) :)

12. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Please keep in mind iluv_ryan what Mod-Speed keeps telling us. Try to type a litle more so that we arent spamming. I just dont want our lovely Mods to keep yelling at us :lol:
    ----
    Your banner is great-by the way.

13. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

I was posted this in (You know you whatch to much CSI:Miami when...) I said this:

When you walk into a room thats orange and immediatly what do you think of Ryan Wolfe!" Yeah I did that the other day it was really random....Okay so I am confused people are saying the episode where Ryan made that mistake with the blood episode was High Octaine (or whatever) and some are saying it was backstabbers??? Confuesed???

14. CSI_Slasher

CSI_Slasher Witness

Hey, he does look hott in an orange shirt.

I'm pretty sure it was Backstabbers. I'd need to see the season set to be sure. And it ain't out yet.

I' not sure if I am the only one to notice this or not...does Ryan tend to 'twist the knife'? Ya know...in an interrogation, after a confession, he says something to make the guilty person feel bad. Its almost like he wants them to feel just a little like the family of the person they killed. That may just be me thinking that, I'm not sure.

15. iluv_ryan

iluv_ryan Witness

No acually I think everyone does that...your not the only one who noticed...acually now that I think of it, mabye it is just Ryan...lol..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.