The Fury of Love - CatNip RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ButterFlied92, Oct 14, 2006.

1. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

ACCKK!! Update soon!!!

2. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Greg slept for what must have been an hour maximum before he awoke again. He couldn’t sleep; the case was getting to him. He couldn’t just sleep and do nothing, he had to get to the bottom of this, and the only way to do that was to get back to work. He had a quick shower, changed his clothes, grabbed something to eat and drink and then drove back to the lab to talk to Brass.

Greg walked along to reception and asked Judy where Brass was. “He’s in interrogation room 1.” She replied. He thanked her and went to find Brass. He knocked on the door and went in. “Hey, Jim you got a minute?” he said sitting down.

“Yeah sure Greg; anything to get me out of doing this paperwork for a few minutes.” He replied, “So?”
    “I’m working on a case related to Sara’s cousin, and another about a cousin that went missing about a decade ago, and I think they may be related. Anyway, so I went up to Henderson to try and talk to him but he wouldn’t say anything. So, do you think you could bring him in?”
    “Do you have anything for me to charge him with?”
    “No, but I thought maybe he’d talk to a cop, he didn’t seem to think much of CSI’s” protested Greg.
    “Greg, you know how under staffed we are at the moment with the strikes and staff cuts, if you haven’t got anything to link him specifically or charge him with then I cant bring him in. At least not today.” Said Brass a little exasperated

“Ok, fine. But, do you at least know where Sara is? I’ve been trying to get through to her all day but she won’t pick up.” said Greg sounding a bit annoyed.
    “You mean you don’t know?”
    “Obviously!” answered Greg.
    “Nick and Catherine were processing a crime scene when they started receiving threatening notes from some creep who seems to know their pasts. The intention of the notes was to get to Nick using Catherine as a pawn, but we don’t know why. Anyway, to cut a long story short, the guy tried to kidnap Catherine and sexually assault her in front of Nick. He held a knife to her throat. Nick approached him and stopped him. We’ve got the guy in custody now and are putting a case together. Nick is at Catherine’s house, with Sara too.” Brass then paused and looked at the emotion on Greg’s face.

“Oh my god,” he stuttered, “Is she okay, she’s not hurt or anything is she?” said Greg shocked and upset, saying his stence so quickly in panic Brass could hardly understand him.
    “She’s shaken understandably, but she’s not physically hurt no. Nick the same.”
    “Thank god.” Said Greg putting his hand to his forehead and breathing a sigh of relief, “Do they have protection?” he asked worried.
    “Yes Greg, don’t worry they’re fully covered. We’ve got undercover patrol monitoring the house at all times.”
    “Good. Wait, why is Sara there? Is she involved too?”
    “She’s been having a hard time with personal stuff; I don’t like to ask, so Cath offered Sara to stay at her house. Nick’s there to, for protection, its better if they’re both in the same place. Greg, I suggest you go round there, I’m sure they’d appreciate the company and then you can get what you need from Sara.”

Greg thanked Brass and left to go to Catherine’s house. He went to the locker room to get his coat. As he walked in he saw Warrick sitting there alone. He appeared to be asleep. “Hey man, you ok?” said Greg waking Warrick and pointing to his injury. “What you doing out here?” he added, oblivious to what had happened to Warrick.

3. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Nick gulped, daring to take a glance at her after nothing was said for a minute. She just stood there, hands shaking on the cool countertops. Reaching out his hand, he gently touched her, whispering her name. "Cat?" She started, shaking her head slightly. He had certainly startled her with this, and he smacked himself in the head again.

'She always does this to me, always manipulates me for the truth and here it is and now I've gotten her upset.' “I’m fine Nick. Really. Nothing bad like that will happen to me. I mean we have the… guy in custody." She stopped speaking for a moment, her eyes welling with tears. It broke him, tore him to pieces, to see her like this. She didn't deserve to be crying all the time, she didn't deserve all the crap thrown onto her at the lab, hell, she didn't deserve all this trauma his close quarters was causing. He didn't deserve her. The tears sliding down her skin cast her face into a glittering exsistence, Nick absently counting each tear she shed and thinking of something he's done to cause that.

“I’m…, well I’m just really worried about you. I mean you pointed a loaded gun at me, and God only knows what this…this woman did to you when you were just a child, and I don’t know how to make this better for you. What happened to you was awful, but I wouldn’t change the person you are today. Ugly things at times make us more beautiful, and I love the man you are today. But, I don’t know how to make you see." Her breaths were light, on the verge of sobs, and he crossed over to her, enveloping her in his arms. Painfully pulling away, he laid a finger on her lips and delicately brushed the tears away. Her blue eyes captivated him, swallowing him whole. He was too far gone.

“Cat, I will move on past that mess. That isn’t what is bothering me as much. Sure, I mean, it’s something that will stay with me, but I’m more bothered with the latter part of my dream." His voice was shaky, much like her still-trembling hands, as he reached up to her face, brushing his fingers across her cheek as he moved a single curl from her view, moving it behind her ear. "The last part is what truly disturbs me."

“Nick, maybe you should take some time off work because-" All his ears picked up was 'take some time off work' and his quick-to-judge personality kicked in.

"And what the hell does that mean?" He almost flinched himself, the pure frustrated tone of his voice most likely kicking Catherine in the chest, shocking her. It shocked him, at least. This frustrated him, not Cat, but this entire topic. The thought of those three women, hell, two of them were only children, brutally murdered in their own home. Still no lead in that case; apparently some high-profile case on day-shift was more important. And bringing up the case meant bringing up her attempted abduction, and the letters, and Neil Howard. He cringed at the icy tone of the name, waiting for Catherine to come back up from his retort.

“It means, that I think this case is getting to you. Come on Nick, it’s a hard case to begin with, and mixed with my near abduction and your past I just think that-"

"Don’t go there, Catherine." Accentuating every syllable, his face transformed into a stony stranger, fighting with the most beautiful woman in the world. But he couldn't let that latter part get to him. Damn, she just used the very things he confided in her a few moments earlier against him. How dare she?! She had betrayed him, throwing that at his face like nails, digging into him. “My personal life is not interfering with this case, and I’ll be damned if I let you use that against me.” Pulling his shoulders back, he gained a few more inches, testosterone and adrenaline fueling his empty, tired body. Nick was already noticeably taller than Catherine, but when he straightened his back and she was flat-footed, he was basically a giant.

“Nick, I didn’t mean it like that. You just seem really bothered by the last letter, and well-" He opened his mouth to argue again, but she stopped herself this time, so he let his mouth close. Her eyes met his, something in her's analyzing him, something whirring through her brain. He should've looked away, should've taken a step towards her, anything but silence and this intense stare. “Where is it Nick?” He knew exactly what she was talking about; those damned letters. Shrugging his shoulders lightly, he gazed at her at an attempt to shroud his silly anger and frustration with misunderstanding. She didn't buy it, but why should she? She's known him for years, just as he knows her, and what makes her tick, and what pisses her off, and he knew full well not coming straight out with her DEFINITELY pissed her off. “THE LETTER, Nick! Where is it?” Struggling to keep their voices down as not to wake Lindsay and Sara, Nick watched her take two steps toward him, reducing the space between them to less than a foot. He glared down at her, determined to keep her from reading those letters. She didn't need to, and it's the last thing she needed on her mind.

“Like hell, Catherine. Your not reading it.” His voice was cool, but louder and deeper, iced and threaded with that same frustration as before. Before he knew it, she was walking purposefully toward the door with his keys in hand.

“Fine, I will go get it myself." Using the same icy tone, she threw open the door and didn't even take a step out the door before Nick had a hand tightly around her upper arm. 'Be sure, Nicky, to keep an eye out...' Shaking the words from the note from his mind, he yanked Catherine back carefully, the door still open, letting in the cool desert air.

"I don't have them, remember? It's Grissom and Sara's case. They're back at the lab being processed." But, being the person he is, Nick made sure after they were processed that the tech gave him photocopies of each letter, which were now sitting safely in the glove compartment of the Denali parked in the driveway. But she didn't know that. Despite himself, he unknowingly let the tiniest hint of a smug smile flash over his face. She wrenched her arm away from him, taking a step out the door.

"Fine, I'll go get them at the lab." He stood still at the door, watching her walk to the Denali for what seemed forever, but by the time he bursted from the door and gently grabbed her arm again, swiveling her around, she was only at the hood of the SUV.

"What?! No! You can't! You still have another day of leave, and no way in hell will you go in pajamas!" Nick looked down at her, the frustration fading slightly from his eyes. She was barefoot, and the thin pants and tank-top shirt did nothing to keep her warm in the breeze. Her shoulders started shaking slightly, and he just wanted to pick her up and lay her back in bed again and rewind these past couple of days back to the beginning of that shift which seemed so very long ago.

"Why, afraid of prying eyes, Nick?" His jaw flexed again as his fists, clenched and white, hung stock still at his sides. She knew how to push buttons, and she had just hit a nerve. Forcefully knocking the keys from her hand, he picked them up from the concrete and steamed over to the passenger side of the Denali, making sure she heard him remark, "You're so god-damned proud." Her soft padded footsteps followed him and stopped behind him, but let him continue his action. He wrenched the door open and flipped open the glove compartement, withdrawing the sealed manila envelope. Closing the compartment again and the door too, Nick turned around and got a shove on the shoulder.

"Proud? This has NOTHING to do with me being proud! This has EVERYTHING to do with you treating me like I can't handle this. I know how to protect myself Nick; I've done a fine job of it so far." His anger was pooling out of control, and he slammed the folder down on the hood of the truck, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Because you CAN'T handle this! I can't handle this! Neither one of us, or the rest of our team for that matter, could handle anything if we worked solo all the time! I just don't want you to get hurt! I've already hurt you too many times, too many damn times, Cat!" He took a deep breath, and slowly lowered his hands, settling them on his hips, the rough pricks of the concrete pushing up through his thin socks. His voice much lower this time, he lowered his head and looked away, off into the realm of the neighborhood, anywhere but her face.

"Do you know how lucky you are that Charles came in when he did and said something about the kit? Had it been a few more moments, you could've been thrown into that van, never to be found, or you could've been lying dead in the lot; a lot of things could've happened. But they didn't, because you were lucky. If you were solo at the triple, or you hadn't moved up to the bedroom yet, he probably would've taken you then. We've been lucky." He emphasized the 'we', trying to remind her that they were in this together. He took a few steps back towards the house, surrendering this battle.

"I'm a damn fool for playing his game, and now you've had to pay." Roughly running his hand across his face, Nick sent a single tear flying off his face and climbed the steps and sat down on the top one, eyes directed on her. They may be fighting, but he wouldn't leave her.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ackkk lol

"Huh?"Warrick jumped just a little, his eyes fluttering open. "Oh,hi." he said a little tiredly. "Had a fight...'sover with Tina, and I've been figuring out where I want to go for now." He sighed and stretched a little, wincing slightly at his soreness. "And it's not helping that I got grazed trying to help Grissom and Sophia. They're better off than me at least."

5. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

"I'm so sorry, about the injury," he paused, "and about Tina" he said quietly. "Do you want to talk about it?" Warrick gave him a look that screamed 'no'

Greg continued, "Well you know I'd help you out for a place to stay, but my appartments only got 1 bedroom and you can barely fit a bed in there. Sorry. But you know I'm sure Nick would have a spare room, or Cath or Sara. I'm on my way over to Cath's know, they're all there. Do you wanna come with?" he asked "Well unless you want to stay here and have to live with Grissom?" he said laughing.

6. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

She grabbed the letters off the hood of the Denali, and walked in Nick’s direction as her heart quickened. He was the sensitive one, that was who Nick was, and damn him for melting her heart as her anger quickly dissipated into compassion. “Nick, THIS is not your fault,” she said softly as she plopped down on the step next to him. She took a deep breath and then looked down. “You made copies of these?” She questioned easily as she looked up at him. “Why?”

“Because I needed to remember how important…” he suddenly stopped. She blinked at him unsure of where his train of thought was going. Regardless of the direction, she did not like it. He was getting way too deep way too fast, and it was personally affecting him. “Nick, I’m seriously worried about you,” she said as she softly touched his arm.

“Cath…” Her name from his lips was in a form of a warning. “Fine, I’ll stop for now,” she said as she squeezed his hand. She felt his body slightly tense as she unfolded the letter. “Its addressed to you like the others,” she whispered out loud. Her heart started to pound as she realized the killer was referencing her.

Nicky,

Are you purposely making it easy for me? When I saw her walking alone to her vehicle I had to take a double take. I thought for a moment the sun was playing games with me. Have you ever noticed how red her hair gets in the sunlight? So vibrant it made her skin glow. I saw her look over at my van tempting me to take her then.

I couldn't deny her what she wanted. So, I got out, and approached her from behind. Have you ever noticed that @ss? I had to calm my arousal that was already building. Then she turned towards me, and she knew--she knew who I was immediately.

I saw the fear tremor through her body as her face fell. To me it was desire. So I grabbed her from behind and forced her @ss to be placed in the most opportune spot. Did she tell you how aroused I got? The knife was necessary Nick...you can't romance a slut without one. They like the roughness. Then you stepped outside, and my arousal heightened. The situation was now perfect. Explosive shall I say!

She squeezed her eyes tightly as she recalled that detail. She did feel his arousal, but she never mentioned it because she did not want Nick to know about this. This lunatic was gloating in a sense almost proud that he nearly claimed something that he felt belonged to Nick. She continued to read the next paragraph as she suddenly stood up as the hairs rose on the back of her neck. The more she read the more demented the letter seemed to get.

Hahaha...let me let known my little laugh here. She tried to pull away from me here. She knew where my mind was, and she knew--I wanted her then while you watched. This of course would be my ultimate fantasy--doing whatever I want to her while you are forced to watch and witness her forced surrender to me.

Her airway seemed to restrict as the panic slowly filtered into her body. Her troubled eyes bounced from the letter to the tension that was radiating from Nick’s face. Knowing him, he had this letter embedded in his head, and was guessing at what she was reading. The letter shook, as her unsteady hands grasped tightly to keep it still. Her mind caught up with the guy’s sick fantasy that she numbly read more of the letter as it detailed the reasoning why he did not kidnap her then. Her heart panicked as her mind went back to Neil Howard, and how he just did not seem intelligent enough to write this letter.

“Cath?” Nick voice full of concern seemed to bring her back to reality. “Almost done,” she quickly said not daring to look at him.

I don't think you expected me to touch her like that while you could do nothing to stop me? She tasted so sweet, and I bet every inch of her tastes just as good if not better.

I'm addicted, and I sure as hell won't be able to deny myself anything now. Be sure Nicky to keep an eye out...because I am watching you, and more importantly I'm waiting for her to be alone again.

Until then, you might want to be by her side every minute of every day. Maybe she shouldn't sleep alone Nicky. Perfect time for me to slip into her mind, and take possession over her thoughts. Or have I already? Then again I think we both know that I don't want to slip only into her mind.

He was definitely succeeding at possessing her thoughts now. Her chin quivered as she remembered everything he did to her, but she somehow managed to keep her emotions at bay. He was in her mind forcing her to remember the fear she felt as he held the knife tight against her throat as his hand touched her in areas forcing her body to respond to a touch she did not like. She shook her head trying to shake loose the memories that invaded her mind before she continued on her mission to finish this unbearable letter.

As far as you are concerned Nicky...isn't that what she calls you...sounds so sexy when the words fall from her lips. You are the perfect target. You have it all or at least you appear that way. You seem to have it all together except for the little fact of being molested. Why did you tell Cat? Isn't that what you call her? Interesting nick name Nicky...Cat makes me think dirty.

Well...next time won't be a mishap, but more importantly...next time you won't save her. Next time...she will be mine, and I don't plan on being gentle. What to do Nicky? What to do?

Her mind was stuck in panic mode as she realized he must have been stalking them without their knowledge. He knew their personal information such as their nick names for each other. He knew Nick was molested, and that was not something that was public knowledge. How the heck did this lunatic know this? God, what if he’s watching us right now. Or what if he witnessed Nick and me nearly making love. We were both vulnerably undressed. Calm down Catherine. Keep your cool. Her heart was pounding as she took a seat next to him again. She felt as Nick wrapped his arm snuggly around her shoulders as her own arms laid protectively over her own chest. This in fact scared the crap out of her, but she was not going to share this with Nick.

So many emotions were swirling around inside her trembling body: fear of the situation being too much, and too big to handle; frustrated for being afraid to be alone; angered that her personal life no longer seemed private; and panicked because what if they have the wrong guy in custody.

Her mouth managed to open without her consent as it seemed to belittle the magnitude of the letter. “Nick, he’s just messing with your head,” she looked at him intensely. “But, we have…him in custody,” she said this as she lowered her eyes from him afraid he’d be able to read into her doubt. “He’s not going to hurt me.” She swallowed hard to her sudden confession as her eyes turned glassy. She ran an unsteady hand through her wind blown golden hair. She had to hear this to sooth the rumblings of constant fear that threatened to turn into a sea of emotions. More important she needed to believe she was safe.

7. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

Sofia could barely open her eyes for the pain in her head. "Oh, no. He got away," she thought bitterly. "The team'll kill me."

8. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

***I hope I don't offend anyone with this post!***

Please disregard the previous post for Sophia. I know that was confusing, and it seems confusion is the best word for it. Sophia is not hurt at the moment, and that was a reply to a post from a long time ago in the RP. That has already been played out :D If anyone has any questions please pm me! Also if the character you are playing has been inactive for quiet some time, there is a chance you have been replaced and notified of this. Please PM me with any questions or concerns. Thanks. Again I'm sorry if I have upset anyone. That is not my intention!

9. CSIWillows

CSIWillows Rookie

Super Update! Loved it!

10. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

i love this fanfic! please update soon! i can't wait to read more :D

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm just posting to tell you guys that this is becoming a really good fan fic, keep up the good work :D

12. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Nick sat there, silent, face rigid with fear and disbelief. He was letting her read the letters; was he mad? He knew what her reaction would be, and as her grip tightened and released from his hand, he couldn't help but try and assume as to where in the horrific prose she might be. Daring a glance to the side, he witnessed her hands trembling, teeth barely biting her lower lip, and his head fell low. He's already caused her so much pain, and when he tries to protect her, he only ends up deepening the wound. A slight intake of air from next to him, Nick quickly spun his head to her. "Cath?"

"Almost done," she whispered. It was barely audible, and the trace of fear laced into her voice made him cringe, wanting to attack himself. Her hair brushed his shoulder, and he spun his head to look. Her head shook slowly, back and forth. Her hands trembled as she sat the letter aside, tucking it in the envelope with the rest, and curled her arms across her chest.

Nick shook his own head, teeth biting much harder down on flesh than her's as his arm subconsciously wrapped around her shoulders at an attempt to comfort at least one of them. He sure as hell knew it wasn't him. He was never good at hiding emotion, even Greg could handle more things without as much attachment as Nick handled his cases. And that's what this Neil Howard character fed off of; his emotions. The demented man threw them in his face, mocking him, toying with his mental and physical capacity. He hurt Cat. That was the lowest blow that Neil could have thrown at him, and it wouldn't happen again.

“Nick, he’s just messing with your head,” she whispered from beside him, bringing him from his reverie. Catherine shifted in his embrace to look at him, and he looked at her. Her eyes, so delicate and enchanting, were glazed over with estactic fear and disbelief. “But, we have…him in custody." She quickly added this, nodding shortly to herself as her eyes darted away, trying to convince herself of this, and him. “He’s not going to hurt me.”

Nick shook his head furiously, and wrapped his other arm around her, gently pulling her into an embrace. She fell softly, her head braced on his shoulder, his grip strong enough to ensure himself her safety and her comfort. Depending on how the jury will be during trial, if this guy even decides to try, Nick started calculating mentally what he would face; attempted murder, attempted kidnapping, sexual assault, kidnapping, and if they could trace the letters to him, something about stalking, etc. But with all that, would he still be in jail for life? He wasn't to familiar on the terms per charge. He made a mental note to check with Brass first thing the next night, beginning of shift. Nick shook his head again, and settled a short, soft kiss on the back of her head.

"No, he won't hurt you, because as long as I'm here, he'd be a damn fool to try," he murmured fiercely. In a softer tone, he added, "I truly am sorry about earlier. I'm just a little uptight lately, you are too. Sometimes the worst attributes of my cowboy days come out; too many lessons on how to push people's buttons." He tried to smile, but found it smear out into a grimace, falling back into a slight upturn up the ends of his lips, completely incomprehensible.

"It's cold out, let's go back inside. Neighbors are gonna call Brass out. Wouldn't that be fun? 'Oh hello, Jim, me and Cath were just fighting over who's braver and better in the mind at the moment while we're being jerked around by a demented stalker's chain of letters. Terribly sorry if we've woken anybody. Yeah, first thing next shift Judy'll know and then we'll really have a problem." He chuckled a little trying to lighten the mood, although he was still stuck way down below the surface.

Standing and leaning over Catherine, Nick pulled the envelope and the keys from the side of the steps and locked the car, setting the horn off twice to ensure it was definitely secure. Settling his hand on the small of her back, Nick eased Catherine inside, and the second the screen door closed behind him, he stole a long look behind him, closed the inside door, and locked all three locks.

13. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Warrick, half - appreciating Greg's joke agreed to go with him to Catherine's house. The two CSI's got into Greg's brand new car and drove to Catherine's house. They made small talk all the way there, just about Greg's new car, engine power, make and such. Greg thought about broaching the subject of Warrick's impending divorce, but by the time he'd pondered upon it, they had reached Catherine's house.

They got out of the car, and walked upto Catherine's porch and rang the doorbell, and waited for someone to answer.

14. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

She stood inside with her arms wrapped delicately around her chest. Catherine took in the sight of Nick and could not help but smile at him. He caught her looking as he pivoted around to face her, and raised an eyebrow up as he whispered “What?” His eyes seem to lighten as his mood seemed to calm considerably.

“Nothing,” she whispered back as she looked down embarrassedly at getting caught. “I just…I think your sweet…, and I’m grateful that you are here with me,” her voice barely audible as she continued to whisper. She whispered more from embarrassment instead of trying to be quiet. She opened her mouth to speak once again, but shut it as her cheeks radiated red. She chuckled softly as she shook her head almost in a sense trying to persuade herself not to look like an idiot. “I feel safe with you…,” she stopped speaking suddenly. ‘And, I’m in love with you,’ her thoughts however continued to linger on. “I’m going to try and get some sleep,” she said quietly as she waited for his reaction.

She watched as he smiled before he responded. “Go ahead, I’ll be in shortly.” She nodded at him as she reluctantly headed off without him. She left her door open before she lay back down on the bed that they nearly made love on. She swallowed hard wishing now that she never stopped him. Her eyes drifted shut, and images of her assault came to the surface. His perfect white teeth as he smiled wickedly at her from behind his ski mask. His educated voice as he insulted her. Her heart nearly skipped a beat as the word education came to mind. Her hand went to her forehead as she remembered that detail. She knew then that her doubt of Neil Howard being the guy was reasonable because he wasn’t the guy that attacked her. Neil talked with little or no education, and with a deeply countrified accent. “Damn…damn,” she said a bit loudly as she sat up. She knew then that she needed to talk to Brass, and drop the charges. She paced her room as she thought about how to approach this with Nick who had most likely fallen asleep on the couch by now. The last thing she wanted to do was give him something else to worry about. She poked her head out of her room, and noticed that he had fallen asleep in the leather chair.

Grabbing a pair of fresh clothes from her closet, she hastily put them on looking a bit disheveled in the process. Her hair fanned out wildly around her face so she quickly yanked it back in a pony tail which did nothing to make it look any neater. She slowly walked out of her room, and noticed that Nick was still fast asleep. Catherine knew the right thing to do would be to wake him, and talk to him about this. “Nick, Nick…”she whispered as she walked over to him. “Nick, you awake,” she asked again quietly as she leaned down and lightly touched his arm. She received no reaction from him. She stood up as her arms wrapped over the top of her head as she let out a deep breath. She decided then she would just go by herself, and started to look around the living room for his car keys. Knowing he would not approve of this, she felt the guilt wickedly churn around the pit of her stomach.

Finally spotting his car keys, she shook her head in disbelief as she noticed them sticking out of the front pocket in his pants. “You have got to be kidding me…”she whispered as she rolled her eyes. She leaned down and gently pulled on his keys, but stopped suddenly as he slowly stirred before his head rolled to the other side. One final tug and she held his keys in the palm of her hand as she quickly stood. Looking back at Nick one last time as she swiftly opened the front door; she quickly turned her head back around, and suddenly jumped a mile before she bent over and let out a muffled scream as her hand automatically covered her mouth. The sound of the doorbell seemed to get lost in the commotion as she realized who was standing in front of her. “GRe-eeg,” she whined as her heart pounded wildly. “You scared me!” Her hand tried to smooth her rumpled shirt as her blue eyes dotted from Greg to Warrick, who was sitting in his wheel chair quietly. “Come in…,” Catherine managed as she turned and noticed a panicked Nick standing looking all disheveled himself.

Nick’s eyes however were focused on what she was holding in her hand as a look of confusion showed on his face. “Here,” she whispered as she tossed him his keys. She knew then that she was busted, and was trying to be nonchalant about it. “We have company,” she stated the obvious as she wondered into the kitchen hoping that Nick would let things go.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

(gah sorry, didn't mean to make Greg's player post for Warrick.) I'll let Greg reply though and then I promise I'll post and not forget this time.)