CSI:NY Season 3 - U.K

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by June_85, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Sidle_Lover

Sara_Sidle_Lover Hit and Run

Season 3 Episode 3- "Love Runs Cold" :

Wow.. What's going on with Lindsay? They're really starting to explore this "dark secret" storyline now, and it's getting really intriquing and addictive, I'm hooked. The tension it's causing between her and Danny, with her standing him up and saying about not wanting to be in a relationship yet is really great to watch. It really deepens the mystery adding a very iteresting dynamic to their relationship and to Lindsay herself. Her character is really being devleoped well this sesaon which is great. I also think that Anna was pretty good in the scene where Danny confronted her about what was going on between them. I'm definitely going to watch the season with great interest, I've avoided spoilers about the whole things so will definitely be eagerly anticipating new episodes now. All that storyline stuff aside, she's so beautiful :wub: Looked as Hot as ever tonight.

Really liked Mac and Stella's case. It was really interesting and thought provoking as so many cases in this franchise tend to be. Sometimes they can really show these situations so that you can have sympathy for someone's motivations for doing something, it's not always like someone shooting a person dead in cold blood. It was definitely a great way to to explore the way that such life changing events affect people and their families, and the way that they cope with the aftermath.

Some excellent Stuff Tonight.
    :)

2. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I loved tonights episode!! I thought the cases were fabulous! A murder in which the murder weapon was an icicle - genius!!
    I'm so far from being a D/L shipper it's untrue and with reading the spoilers, I knew what was going to happen. Danny did look upset but y'know!
    I loved Danny and Flack working together, especially the fingerprints on the car and the interrogation. YAY!!
    Mac and Stella's case was awesome too!! I can't believe the sister owned up to everything and wouldn't take her brother down with her. It was honourable i guess!
    Overall an awesome episode!!
    Which episode is next???

3. Sara_Sidle_Lover

Sara_Sidle_Lover Hit and Run

The next episode is called "Hung Out To Dry" :)

4. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Thanks!!
    Is that the start of the Shane Casey storyline???
    If so that means Danny and Edward Furlong in next weeks episode!! *jumps up and down with excitement*

5. csiviper

csiviper Witness

Was there an episode where Peyton was mean to Stella?
    I need to know.

6. Astrid

Astrid Rookie

What a great episode!!!
    Is Lindsay crazy. Who would turn Danny down? But seriously coloured me curious what's up with her.
    Loved it.
    Also loving Danny and Flack bounces off each other. It's so hard to not get on the old net and watch the US broadcasted ones. Temptation is strong.

7. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I taped it last night and have just watched it back to try and nurse my sunday hangover :lol:

I wasn't too fond of the episode, but I am so turned off by the Danny/Lindsay crap :rolleyes: The thing at the end was making me cringe, I think maybe it has something to do with Anna Belknaps acting ability, I cannot warm to her :rolleyes: That whole 'I'm getting her finger prints no matter what' was pointless and pathetic and not at all related to anything. Poor Carmine for having to be put through this torture.

The other case was as pointless aswell, but was relief from the D/L nonsense :cool:

I loved the Danny/Flack scenes though.

Overall I give it 5/10.

Thank god Hung Out To Dry is next week, I've already seen it and its an amazing episode so I'm not getting to disheartened by LRC.

To whoever was asking about Peyton having a bit of a 'to do' with Stella:
    Peyton asks Stella to leave the Morgue whislt the autopsy is being performed on the dead girl who Hawkes supposdly shot, no one who has a professional/emotional connection with hawkes is being allowed on the case. Stella gets a little bit shirty when Peyton asks her to leave, but it was nothing major. It was resolved between the two within 20 seconds.

8. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

June_85 - I'm still with you on the D/L thing!! The ending was so poor. I don't understand why Danny would ever feel the knew to constantly try and be with her! She stood him up that night. Take a hint Messer and move on (preferably to Flack). I'm still struggling to warm to Linsday and it's been what now almost a season and a half now. I might just give up and switch off when she is on screen and if TPTB decide to put D/L together, there is going to be some smackdown!!
    Sorry for my rant, it's been a long day at work!!

9. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...it was dreadful wasn't it? I mean the Danny and Lindsey stuff...

It's extraordinary that the chemistry between then has been great up until now - all fun and flirty - and yet now, now that they're actually talking seriously about their relationship any sparkle between them has flown straight out of the window.

I couldn't believe how bad and stilted that scene was; I think both of them were bad - yes even lovely Carmine - there was not one iota of warmth and passion between them.

Oh and the scene where Danny's being stood-up ...I'm afraid my first thought was, 'What an AWFUL restaurant, why on earth would they meet there?' :lol:

No, very, very disappointed really :(

Oh yes, and I wish the writers would stop those awful verbal puns, they're beginning to make my toes curl...

10. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Yeah it's weird how the chemistry was there when they were just friends and then when they have to act romantic chemistry, they both look like they both rather be elsewhere!
    It still makes me cringe thinking about it now and my mother watched it with me and was like I thought you said Danny was a kick ass cop, he looks quite needy and desperate there!! Poor Danny!
    I can't wait for next weeks episode - I realise I have already seen it when on holiday in America last year but I never watched the show then and paid no attention to anything but to pass comment on how hott I thought Danny was!!
    Bring on Edward Furlong!!

11. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

So next week's is a good one is it? I could really do with something to get my juices flowing for Danny again *ahem* so to speak....

Then again, even though he was behaving like a wimpy nerd in last week's eposide he still looked as hot as hell.. :devil:

12. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

I wouldn't put Carmine down to much, He did the best with what he was given, which was shit, forced material which didn't fit.

If you didn't come on these forums or read extra information on the show and you just watched it as it was aired up until LRC you could be forgiven for thinking/asuming that Danny and Lindsay were just boy/girl colleagues who banter like any young M/F colleagues do. TBH I saw nothing that could be construde as serious flirtation. It has just been suddenly thrust upon the viewer in the last episode. Annoying Annoying Annoying.

I'm just glad we get very little of Lyndsay over the next few weeks due Anna and her Sprog.

13. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

I think the ep just aired can;t remember the name was really good.
    Aww danny/lindsey is sweet at the end. I like noth cases they were interesting mac and stella' case was good though i like that lol :D and the danny and lindsey was good danny made me laugh about him wanting to eat and then asking where he was lol
    I felt sorry for danny when she stood him up :( but loving carmine in the whole ep!!
    Cant wait for this Sat !!

14. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

i loved Love Run Cold i thought it was a great episode! The cases were great - i especially loved the ice one :D
    I can not believe that lindsay stood him up.. what was she thinking?? lol Im sure for all those who have read the spoilers kinda hve an idea as to why she stood him up, so i guess it is a kinda 'ok' reason..
    But i think carmine did a great job of showing his emotions and dissapointment at being rejected by Lindsay.
    Cant wait for this weeks episode... its gonna be a greast one for Danny :D

15. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

i loved LRC and i felt sorry for Danny after Lindsey shot him down.

Cannot wait for this Saturday's episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.