Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Adzix, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Re: Grissom & Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

I have a dilemma :confused:
    I want to know what happens on CSI in relation to GSR, so I am going all out on the spoliers for that, as it everything is a spoiler :lol: BUT.....I really don't want to know who the MCSK is at the end, I want as someone said above (sorry can't remember who) I want it to be a surprise, I spoiled myself for WTG, and now I really wish that I hadn't, the scene would have been way more :eek: if i hadn't watched the clips online :( Does anyone else have this dilemma? I don't know what to do? :confused:
    LL has got a lead role in a new ABC show, so it looks like she might be gone from CSI! I've just probably spoiled myself again, that could make her the MCSK, god and she's jealous of Sara, so Sara could still be a victim :eek: But we all know Grissom will save the day, hopefully with the kiss of life. God that's a thought for their first onscreen kiss :devil: CSI does like to do things differently :lol:

2. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Don't use A Real Man Doesn't Mind The Smell. You're totally ripping off Sandles.

A handful of suggestions were also left out of the poll. I liked grissly's (hi grissly! Nice to see you 'round :)) - G, S, R - Letters of love. Cute and allusive.

Ergo, I haven't voted.

Oh, and Alyssa, I love your sig ;)

3. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

Oh my God, my title has the lead for now! That's so great, thanks to everyone who chose it :)

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

TOM! Long time no see! And thanks! :) It just came to me yesterday as I was sitting in frustration that my DVD+R's weren't working.. :)

I love the, "It's so obvious, isn't it?" I didn't see that one in the suggestions, but it is probably my fav of the ones up there! Gotta love the GSR.

I think everyone is just waiting in anticipation of the shaving scene, and I really have several reasons to think it stayed in. One of them is that we got the spoilers for the shaving scene AFTER WP got home from his break. I don't know why, but him being there made me more excited about it. Also, the original arc was more angsty, and Mr. Petersen said he came home with new ideas for GSR, and I wonder if that included scenes like the shaving scene. Also, there was no GSR in 7x16 and only 40 seconds in 7x15. I take the lack of GSR in the episodes preceeding 7x17 as a good sign. I mean, sure, it's gonna be HUGE if it airs, but it has the benefit of having a few GSR-light eps. Actually, if you go back, we've been GSR-light since Gris left for sabatical... And, now, WHAM. Teehee.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I agree. Although it doesn't look like it's gonna make the cut, Greg did say that to Sara back in Season 2.

BTW, great to see you back TS. :D It's been a while.

6. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Thanks TS! Good to see you too (was gonna send you a PM but your inbox is full).

And belated happy b'day to fogi! :)

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*pounces on grisslybear*

grissly!!! I missed you! Where've you been! And thanks for the bday wishes :)

I agree AL - there's something so exciting about the ideas WP seems to have come back to the show with. I mean, before he went and while he was away, all we were hearing was angst angst angst. The writers had this huge angstball written that had everyone pretty anxious. Now WP is back and everything's turned around. We had the love letter instead of the angsty flashback. We got that ADORABLE reunion scene in the hallway. And now the shaving scene - something which would never have been needed if Billy had come back the way the writer's had originally expected him to - ie: beardless. The fact that he seems to have derailed the angst just goes as further proof to how committed WP is to the Grissom Sara relationship. I for one can't wait to see what else is to come.

Edited to add For anyone who missed them, the GoScaR results are up on the GoScaRs homepage. There's also a Valentine's poll regarding which recent GSR moment has been the most romantic.

[​IMG]

Finally, now that the GoScaRs are over, I've re-opened the message forum attached to the Gutterflied/GoScaR homepages. Just go to the GoScaR page, or click my banner to go to Gutterflied, and then click 'Enter the forum'

8. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

there is absolutely no way Sara is the MCSK. I just watched Nesting Dolls again, absolutely no way

sorry about the poll thing b4, I even voted for it :rolleyes: yes I'm worried for me too...

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

It is hon. It's right in between "You smell like garbage - that's so hot!" and "Eager Entomologist on the Prowl." ;)

I completely agree with you with regards the MCSK. No way it's Sara. I mean, apart from the obvious reasons (she's about as anti-murder as you get, she's always been victim orientated, etc) WHEN would she have the time to plan these murders and make the models. Those are some seriously time-consuming models, and Sara works ALL the time. And when she isn't working, she's curled up with a certain entomologist. The killer is someone who not only has an eye for details and and penchant for killing people - it's also a person with a wicked lot of time on their hands.

I really dont understand where the whole "Sara could be the killer" argument is coming from. I mean, she's in love. She's happy. She's having tons of geeksex. Who wants to be out killing people when you can be at home having tons of fun with your honey?

10. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I picked my 10. no garbage or smell, in tht titles.. that's nasty :( I'm a romantic, so picked the ones that were along those lines!! and Grissly where the H have you been? hope your well, good to see you on here again ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I made a point of saying that when I did the nomination count on the last page, and no one raised any concern at that time. I'm sorry that it was included in the poll and I do want to apologize to any Sandles who may have taken offence. I should've omitted it, and I'm sure the person who made it wasn't meaning to rip off another ship's phrase, either.

I'm not surprised that "Obvious" is leading - we typically seem to like our titles sweet, simple and to the point. lol.

Because they've been watching too much Grey's A? lol.
    Kidding, kidding.

Anyway - I think people just want the MCSK conclusion to be shocking - logic be damned. The problem is that while it's fun to speculate, unless the finale of this case is air-tight, people will be very disappointed. So I agree - it can't be Sara, more just from a logic point of view than anything else.

More and more worried about the shaving scene. Both because it might be cut and it might air. I'm really banking on the confidence of the producers and the strength of the actors to keep it from being ridiculous.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I aree totally that it is Sara, it's ludicrous, and idiotic :mad: WHY? :mad: she's not some pyscho.. quite the contrary, and what would be the pont? way out in left field and

I hope as well, they don't cut this out.. so senusous, and "hott" but one never knows with these writers.. but if he likes the clean shaven look, which is what he came back with in S/7.. than maybe.. and it probably wouldn't show the entire shaving process. just the start, and with the commercials, they always just show the "crime" parts, that's to private

[​IMG]

13. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Sara's a serial killer and I'm the easter bunny. Really? Sara? I just... don't get it. I can buy the Hodges conspiracy (because as much as I love him, he is a little creepy lately) though I'm thinking that as much fun as that fanfic would be, the writers wouldn't go there.

I'm a fan of it being the Janitor. You know - the guy mopping up in the backround all the time? Yeah, him. Mr. Invisible. Perfect for a serial killer.

o_O I missed Fogi's Birthday! Happy Belated Birthday!!

That's the next eppy right? *sigh* I told you I'm not good with timelines. Anyway - Shaving scene. I'm actually kind of -excited- about it. And leary at the same time. Shaving him is as intimate as coming out of a bathroom half dressed. And we all know the uproar that caused. I don't want to come off sounding like I won't be loving every moment of it if it does air - I'm just saying I don't want them to have it come off too risque. In the midst of all my squeeing I don't want to have to stop and worry about antis and ratings and if that one little scene could be the end of GSR as we know it. I know that it's Billy's baby - and Billy's the Golden child... but I'll still worry. You know? Especially if we don't hear if JF signs for season 8 or not.

Greg has to wake Grissom up on a Saturday morning? Considering they work the graveyard, and how that messes with your sleep schedule - sleeping at night becomes nothing more then a longed for memory, even on your days off (Trust me on this one). He had to have taken Friday off. Or else he'd still be at work with the rest of the gang. *breaks out in song "Scoooooooby dooooby dooooo where are yoooooouu?"* And because he was sleeping, I'm left only to assume that he spent the night before doing something besides working. A leggy brunette perhaps? :devil: Ok... I'll stop now.

How about if we start clearly putting MCSK in our spoiler warnings? I don't want to know who it is either - I'd rather look like a fool trying to figure it out. But I have to know GSR spoilers. But, like you, I'm afraid that someone is going to accidently spill the name of the killer when it is handed to them, so I'm seriously thinking about stopping with the spoilers.

Does that to me a lot. Maybe because I overthink what I'm posting and spend 20 minutes in the 'Reply' screen. I dunno. So I just highlight and copy before I hit the 'Post' button. ;) It's saved my sanity more then once.

And because one of our full timers got his foot ran over by a car at his other job... I get the hippity hoppity pleasure of going to work at 3am. I get to split the next two days into 12 hours on/12 hours off. yippee. So I better be getting to bed. I gotta be to work in... 4.5 hours. Uh-oh.

That is all.

Edited because I'm a Geek that can't type. Or spell. Or properly use Grammar. Or use UBB codes... What kind of Geek am I? I fail us all. :p

14. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

GRISSLY!!! So good to see you!! Wow, the oldies are coming home! *tear*

It's this week, folks. It's coming. THE scene. Although, I'm trying to work out the letter thing. CM said Gris gave Sara the letter... so, I'm guessing he gives it to her before or after the shaving scene. Could we really get two GSR scenes in a single episode? Dare I dream? Squee.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Clicking my heels together and going, "Please don't edit, please don't edit... don't make it corny and stupid..." I mean, it's like any way you look at it, this scene is dangerous. If it doesn't air, we're all hugely disappointed. If it does, and it sucks, it runs the risk of GSR coming under major heat for the first really intimate moment they've ever done. If it's fantastic it... will come under major heat for being the first really intimate moment they've ever done. lol. Either way - I forsee a lot of TV Guide letters in our future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.