Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Man Down pretty much sucked in the terms of CaRWash. I also think Recoil was so awkward! I totally agreed with Ryan about how Calleigh left him in the blue, but I also agree with Calleigh that he should've handeled it differently, like asking. But the end scene made up for the whole ep, and of course it was good for my CaRWash Angst!Whore heart. :lol:

Daniela! *huggles* Look at you, posting here! (Can I just be selfish and say: Look! I made her icon! :p OK sorry.)

Luna, you're not a freak! And I see you're still cheerful as a hummingbird on six cups of coffee ;)

ETA: CHAPTER EIGHT IS UP!!!

2. jue

jue Witness

Worst handled C/R episode or scene...

to me it would be 'Going Under', I still can't get over the scene whereby Calleigh's sitting alone by the river after that incident, totally in a daze and with a whole lot of regret over the lost of evidence, and Ryan's not the one who rush there and give her the comfort, Horatio's ok, but Ryan's should be there, shouldn't he?

But well, TPTB still compensated by giving us the "Thanks babe" scene, oh well, I would just forgive them this once. :D

Another one that comes to my mind is that 'Deviant' ending scene, TPTB should be kind enough to show us a beer drinking scene of the pair, need not be much, even a 5 second glimpse of them happily chatting I would be more than satisfied ;)...

And then there's also 'Nailed' *jue getting more and more angst :mad:*, why isn't Calleigh the one with Ryan at the hospital, but Alexx instead?

P/S: Thanx Lilly for clearing it up, I guess I was in a whole state of angst :lol:, and I just got muddleheaded, yes it's Alexx in the hospital and not Horatio...have edited my post, thanx. :p

3. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Well, I don't think H really did visit him. Eric drove him to the hospital, Alexx was with him when they removed the nail and then Cal came to get the nail and we never saw it...and then Eric came and visited him at the end.

I guess because it was really the Eric/Ryan friends now ep, where they really got over the hard times they'd been having. I don't think H ever actually visited him, which was a nice touch, because it's always H to the rescue...not that I don't like that. :lol:

Hope taht clears it up a bit! :)

4. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Thanks Luna , but I can't actually see the picture :(

Yeah, me posting here :D And thanks for the icon...

As for the other question, I do think that they could have shown Calleigh visiting Ryan in Nailed...It would be really nice! Much nicer than Alexx in fact :p

5. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I dunno...Alexx is like the CSI mommy. But in CaRWash terms...yes. I mean, she did visit him, we just didn't get to see it. (GRRR)
    No problem. :D It's kind of funny though- I think I can remember every detail from every CSIM I watch! :lol: I am obsessed.
    See you around, everyone.
    ~Lilly

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*comes out of hiding* Hi! ;)

Okay answering Luna's question:

I think there definatly should have been a scene between Cal and Ryan at the hopsital in Nailed. (I'm not just saying that cause I ship them. ;) It's like in Man Down. I think it would have been odd if Cal didn't visit Delko in the hospital cause they're close friends.) Anyways, we know there was a scene with them together. Cal wouldn't have gone all the way over to get the nail without even stopping by to see if he was okay. It just would have been nice to actually see it. But I guess that's what we have fics for. :p :rolleyes: *Eyes all the amazing writers*

Also in Man Down, I think there should have been at least one scene. Even if Ryan was to notice Cal's eyes watering, he could have asked her if she's okay. It felt weird watching them work together without comforting eachother or a hug or something. The whole episode was kind of deprived of that. They cut the Alexx and Cal hug, which would be the only comfort scene, really. :p :rolleyes: *Back on topic* I don't think it would have been too hard for the writers to write in little scene between them, but hey, who can trust TPTB these days?

I actually loved the interaction between Cal and Ryan in Going Under. :D I mean, Ryan can't help it if he wasn't called out to the scene with Cal. It wasn't like she was dying either. Also, he looked kind of upset that Cal came to work, like he was worried about her. Aww. Also the infamous lines, "I'm glad you're okay." "Thanks, babe." :D

Now talking about fics... *Ireadchapter8ofHIWTHIandit'samazing...Go,run,readit* :p

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Going Under was sublty, but wonderfully CaRWash. Ever noticed that when Ryan asks "Didn't they send you home?" Calleigh hesistates a moment and just looks at him with that smile, as though she was thinking "How sweet of you taking care of me...". But then again, the tough woman wins over the needy girl, and, of course, "she's fine". But Ryan's look gives away his concern. I can read minds (what? I really can. :lol:), and, trust me, his precise thought was "Go ahead, big girl, you still think you can fool me?"

It was seriously ridiculous not to see any kind of comfort scene in Man Down. It was a huge mistake, in my opinion, because the angst was quite heavy and everyone in there needed at least a soothing gesture from a friend. Then again, I am convinced there was something between cal and Ryan after H left... I'd make no sense to leave them alone just because.

Btw, go and take a look at the promo pics for Broken Home... The matching clothes are back! :lol: Calleigh and Ryan are both wearing light pink (and, OMG, they're both so hott in it! :eek:).

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Luna! You stole the words out of my mouth! I just hopped over here to tell you guys how they were wearing the same colour again :eek: AND YES they do look hot...*dies*

Whoa, Katie on a roll! And thanks girl, I'm glad you liked the chapter. For everyone else here's the link to chapter eight again.

And yes, don't think I gave up on you, don't get a heart attack...it's a

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Hell Night)

[​IMG]

I think we need to add a quote to the list...where is that thing? :eek: If anyone happens to dive it up, could you check if it already says:

3x06: Ryan: 'I was just looking for you.' :D

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

:lol: Nikks, you silly, I put the updated list in the head post of the thread. :lol: *slaps*
    I was so excited when I saw the matching clothes... *thinks of Deviant* It usually means good things. :D
    Even though I have to admit I have pretty low hopes for this ep... Doesn't sound very good in any way. :(

*updates list*

10. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

o_O me loves that list! it reminds me of all those great moments. :p

:phopefully this means good caRWash! :p

11. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Can any of you post here that promo pic from Broken Home, so i can see the matching clothes?
    I am sure that they look great with light pink and i would like to see it...

12. CSI_Slasher

CSI_Slasher Witness

I've seen the pics of Ryan, but not Cal.

It is too bad they didn't have any hugging scene in Man Down. I mean, when Ryan got to the hospital and was with Calleigh, why didn't they at least touch?

13. stepherz_14

stepherz_14 Dead on Arrival

ya, Man Down wasn't great Carwash wise. It was almost unhuman of them not even to talk about it. As for Carwash in season five, for me, it has also been disapointing. I missed Curse of the Coffin, so I can't say anything about that. And I know they have given us the "you look very beautiful" and stuff like that, but then it just cuts off. I wish they would bring back what they had before.

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hey, guys, shall we keep the 3 lines minimum rule alive? We can do it, there's enough to say about CaRWash.

Daniela, for you I do anything ;) So here are the promo pics:

On the right side, it's Ryan Wolfe in a very nice pink shirt with a black vest over it (I don't know the English names for those things he's wearing :lol:)
    And on the left side it's Calleigh Duquesne wearing a beautiful pink top on what appears to be a pair of white pants.

I'm really disappointed in Man Down now. As always, I expected to much of it and then got disappointed. But I can't stay spoiler free, so... :rolleyes:

Oh and Luna...whoops :p

15. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Nikki thanks for the pics they look so hott in pink! tis such ashame the caRWash in 'Man down' wasn't in existance *slaps writers*(not that they are doing a bad job or anythin tis just they are leaving out waayy to much caRWash!) :p but hopefully future episodes will make up for it. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.