WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

And the mat of the ring isn't exactly the most comfy thing in their world.

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've thought of another possible look into Trump vs McMahon, maybe something like Mick Foley vs Umaga or Great Khali, it will in all likely be two very usless people.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

NikkyJamez, are my eyes deceiving me, or is that a picture of Sabu and RVD there? And... as for the second picture... Shelton Benjamin? :lol: Where do you get these pictures? XD

I guess you all heard of Mike Awesome passing away. Sad, eh? Last month it was Bam Bam Bigelow; now it's Mike Awesome. So young too; at only 42 years old.

4. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yeah, that's RVD and Sabu in the first picture. If you've ever seen any of Kevin Smith's movies, you'd understand! ;) The one of Shelton Benjamin, I found on a website, but I can't remember which one, I've got some that me and my sister made in my photobucket, that I may post later.

I've read that it will be McMahon's pick of Umaga vs Trump's pick of Lashley with Stone Cold as the ref, not sure if that's 100% certain yet.

5. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

:lol: with the RVD and Sabu pic. I'm like 'wtf?!' (remembers the photoshoped pics of local celebs here)

Melina as the new champ... interesting. What'll be more interesting is if they have a showdown at Mania.

I'm quite excited about the Battle of the Billionares match. I was watching Raw this morning, and just for the record, I'm on The Donald's side.

6. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

O... M... G... that is an f'n funny pic up there of Sabu and RVD.

Now, presenting...

[​IMG]

McMahon siblings. They're filthy rich, and they know it. Unlike the Hiltons, they don't just burn on daddy's money, they actually work for their dad and they contribute to the McMahon empire.

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

8. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

LMAO dude, love the first picture! I didn't knew Vinny Mac swung THAT way! :lol:

I am very excited for Wrestlemania 23. If all goes well, I can watch it live on my birthday! Yayness! :D Looking forward to the Battle of the Billionares match and the Money In The Bank Ladder match. It's just a shame that RVD's not in the MitB. :(

9. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ohh god now they are adding The Great Khali-Kane match to the Wrestlemania Card. How do you spell worst Wrestlemania ever?? Vince you are destroying the WWE

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I have a question, I know that Edge and King Booker qualified to be in the $ in the bank match, but will they have finals to narrow it down? How many people were in this match, I totally forgot.

11. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Six, I know the other names but that would be considered a spoiler and I don't wanna ruin it for you.

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

13. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Money In The Bank has 6 men in it and the ones I know who qualified are Edge, CM Punk and King Booker.

As for ther rest of the WM 23 matches, I don't have a problem with them at all. I just plan on watching it and at least try to enjoy it.

14. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya somebody already mentioned the fact that Austin is gonna be the ref, so I don't think it is much of a spoiler anymore.
    Edge, Booker, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Mr. Kennedy, and the last person has yet to be decided. Could end up being Orton

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I finally got a chance to watch Raw, for the first time in a couple weeks, and there's actually 8 participants in the match, I guess they're adding more now, because of the three different shows.

I'm really glad The King will be inducted into the hall of fame, he really deserves it.
    Cute Couple!I do admit they make a cute couple, but I'm still jealous...of Mickie, I mean Kenny is sooo cute! And I'm older than him and that's sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.