Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Unfortunately, I see the same thing happening.

Shame, really. :(

Ok, well I have some more info on Big Shots:

Aaron James is in it, and it under investigation for a girl that was dragged from a limo.

Now, there are some interesting things in what I read:

He was in the limo because some guy wanted him to invest on a club or something... and Aarron mentions something about "before he got his money.." Now, where would he be getting this said money? Maybe they won the civil case, though i have no clue, but from what I understand, the James' dont have a lot of money, and it had to have gotten a large amount for someone to hound him to invest.

Next:
    Greg gets pulled off the case when Aaron gets invoolved (understndable) but he watches the interigation from the viewing room or whatever its called. Sara makes a comment about how if the sherrif or whoever would have seen him in there, he would have been in a lot of trouble. But Greg picked up on something important that Aaron said and I dont know where it goes from there.

But isn't it interesting Aaron James is in trouble over killing someone with a car. Hahaha how funny.

Anyways, I though you guys might be interested to hear that.

So, if Aaron goes to jail... could possibly be the end of Greg's ordeal, but of course there is still the mom, or if someone finds out Greg was helping or whatever, the case could be dropped and then Aaron is free and even more pissed...

I don't think they'll go on to that, although I would enjoy it immensly...

Oh well. Later :)

2. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

Is it just me, or have they been making a lot of references to murderers who are foster kids? Sorry, random observation that was probably noted before, but I don't really read these things often. Just popping in to say TPTB probably have something up their sleeve for our foster CSI.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Maybe Aaron was just being arrogant and assumed he would have the money? Or its also possible that the city settled out of court, thus no more civil suit?
    Either way this sounds like a another decent episode with maybe some great Greg moments.

And for us Nick & Greg lovers here is a promo for Fallen Idols that clearly shows Nick & Greg working together!

4. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I can't wait for the epi. Lots of Greg it sounds like. Yea for Greg.

5. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Couldn't find it, Wojo. I clicked on a few places, but couldn't find it at all.

Remember when Catherine kept working on her ex-husband's case despite Grissom's warning not to get involved because she could hurt the case? Well, since she obviously got away with it with no punishment, I would hope that if Greg gets involved with Aaron's case, the same courtesy will be applied to him.

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

It should just automaticlly play, it does for me. Hmmmmm

7. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I would hope so as well, and like I said, I don't think it will go very far. However, the two situations, in my opinion, are very different. This stary was a media frenzy, the city is involved, and also some racial issues, and all three of those are very delicate and sensitive things and this guy is still alive and his family is still very much a threat to everyone, so I personally think the situations are different, but I see your point.

8. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I finally got it to work. My computer is too slow.

Thank you.

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I saw the video, thanks Wojo. I won't be counting on we seeing much of Greg, but I do know one thing, fianlly, I get to see Nick working with Grissom, I saw the preview last night.

It me or it Nick growing a hair again? He looks like he let his hair grow again.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

No problem, glad it worked for you. I am looking forward to fallen Idols, another Nick & Greg case or at least some scenes together.

11. YoSnickered

YoSnickered Civilian

Looks like he is, and I sure hope we see Nick and Sara working together in this episode, or if it be just talking about something will be happy, cus since this Grissom/Sara romance came up Sara has mostly worked with Grissom or Warrick.

Nice to see them working together gain tho, is Catherine in this episode?

12. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

Fallen Idols sounds like a great episode!
    Haven't seen Nick & Greggo work on a case together for more than 30 seconds for while. Also good to see that they are proably continuing Greg's storylineother simply metioning that it exists. Looking forward to Thurs. more than usual! ;)
    :D

This completely random but Nick seems good at giving out silly nicknames

:lol:

edited for spelling (can't type this early)

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

ATTENTION!!

The discussion thread for the episode "Fallen Idols" is now up and all discussions of this episode should be moved to that thread, as this is for Future episodes.

Thank-You!

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

We just rewatched "MONSTER IN A BOX", and on the "killer" Nick says, while their all sitting around that table.. "it could be a cop, or someone in the lab" HMMMM and then re-read the Feb. 12-18 TV Guide issue and Carol Mendelsohn says.....
    "CSI diehards take note" There's already been a HINT about the idenity of the killer, a small clue, with others to follow", she promises. "You just have to look closley as the hunt continues throughout the season" OK, there you have it,, so this will be on-going look's like :eek: so what hint or clue.. anybody have an idea..?

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I wish I have the idea who the real killer. I'm going down the road who did it.

Nick built tanks and plane

Warrick built cars. They leave them out. We don't know about Greg or Hodge or Ecklie or other people in the lab or cops, like Nick said.

Sara doesn't seem the type to built thing, so it Catherine or Grissom. Who will it been?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.